What are some of the Best and Worst states in the USA?

imo

Best:
Nevada
Washington State
Florida

Worst:
New York
California
New Jersey

Yup.
t. New Jersey

best:
Oregon
South Carolina
Maine

Worst:
Illinois
New Jersey
Mississippi

any state with a big city is garbage

>live in jew york
>42% of states population crammed into nyc

Heil South Carolina. The rest of this shithole can burn to the ground for all I care.

Best: Washington state
Worst: The beltway

I'm starting to think living in Vermont would be best. Yes, everyone is liberal, but everyone is also white. As someone who happens to think the best society would be a white ethnostate with a scandanavian social democracy, I think vermont might be the best place to go. I'm from NJ, so liberals are nothing new to me, though I think they are a different breed in Vermont. But still, I mean, it's white people, so that's good, right?

Best: Texas.
Worst: Not Texas.

>best
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
All of New England

>worst
Everywhere else

Oregonfag reporting in

DC is actually a really nice city, not too cluttered and really fun things to do there. If it wasn't for the ms-13 gangs and anthrax, I'd still be in my comfy suburban Alexandria home.

Came here to post this.

>worst state in the union
Colorado. Don't come here you wouldn't like it. The weather sucks, there's nothing to do, and every citizen is mandated to have AIDS

Washington would be the best state if Seattle didn't exist.

IOWA NUMBAH 1

B..but dude weed. Am I being rused?

Kentucky is the best state and it's no contest

Best: AZ
Worst: IL

Enjoy the collapse of your economy deficit running handout giving union dipshits. I hope you have gunfire in the streets of your cities soon.

...Oh wait. You already do. Worthless fucks.

>imo
Best:
> Nevada
> Arizona
- Oregon
> Texas
> Florida
(Green text is where I plan to maybe move one day)

Worst:
- Jew York
>California (I live here. I hate it because the state is so beautiful & so amazing naturally and the people completely ruin it. California embodies "you can't have your cake and eat it too"]
>New Jersey (have most my family here, great place & culture, but liberals ruin it)
- Massachusetts
- Connecticut

Please stay out of Texas. Our commiefornian quota has been filled for the next thousand years.

Apparently northern California is really nice though is it true or the whole state? It as well as the area in west NV look pretty Sup Forums

>best
>florida

It's the best because whenever I'm having a bad day i just tell myself "at least I don't live in Florida"

>north California is really nice
You should probably just ignore anything anyone from California says

Best:
California

Worst:
California

i live in RI and its pretty shit unless you live on the coast

It's not that difficult to figure out.

Best:
Florida
New Hampshire
Texas

Worst:
New York
California

This.

Kentuckian here, its pretty cash desu

This

You got Rand Paul too.

Best? Coastal Georgia

White states are horrible. Stay away from them. Try Detroit of Chicago.

Also, many Cali cucks have migrated to southern Nevada. Wouldn't be much of a change.

imo

Best:
Oregon
Washington State
Florida

Okay:
Idaho
California
New York

Worst:
Nevada
Arizona
Illinois

I can only comment on States I've been to. Also you can't be Best tier if you're not coastal.

rhode island
delaware
idaho

Best: Kentucky

>BEST

worst

Cali
Texas
Pennsyvania

why? genuinely interested

Rhode Island is the Greece of the USA. Rare for any politician to be voted out of office. Unions call the shots. One of the most powerful politicians is a union hack who shoplifted rubbers. The state landfill is missing 72 million dollars but no one is brave enough to suggest there should be an investigation. The state wide newspaper is pro open borders and a true believer in white privilege. The governor has turned over the states pension funds to hedge funds which get commissions whether they make or lose money. The average family has at least two state workers.

well said

Best: F l o r i d a
>castle doctrine
>stand yer ground
>gators
>hawt babez
Worst: everything else
>cucked

new hampshire is better for you then. more libertarian.

This

Literally unironically, simultaneously the best and worst state at the same time

I completely forgot New Hampshire existed until this thread.

Worst
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama

Best
New York
California
Washington

Depends on what you want. Personally best ive lived in are:
>Kansas
>Maine
The worst by far:
>California
>New York
>New Jersey
>Oregon (unless you dont live in Portland)
Ive lived in or have been to almost every state but these are what id come to

Nothing bad happens here. We have a low cost of living and our cities are not dangerous. Our welfare portion of the state are all poor whites who lost their coal jobs do to political bull shit. We have had 5 billion invested in our state so far this year by major factories, we are a right to work state. These factories will be located in the poor coal mining counties. Plus we have bourbon everywhere.

best:
Montana, muh mountains and muh guns
Idaho, muh taters and muh mountains
Arizona, muh guns and muh gunz

worst:
(((California)))
Jew York
Jew Jersey

>bowling green

And Mitch McConnell. Two of the most powerful senators from a state with only 8 electoral votes bc everyone knows what's up.

According to this list and your logic Commiefornia would be the best place to live in. Nice meme dude.

Slice off Philly, and we're top 5 easily.

Other good ones:
Maine
Georgia

Bad ones:
Illinois
Cali (Because of the people, not the land itself)

Best:
The coasts

Worst:
Rural and suburban retard land

wrong. its Montana. pic related

Go east to New Hampshire. No income tax and no sales tax.

Checked
Best:
WA
NC

Worst:
KY
KY
KY
KY
Fl.

Nice trips. Care to elaborate on Nevada? It's an intriguing state with alot of natural beauty and benefits from much of the knowledge and money that once collected in California and now flows over to Nevada.

Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas seem so hard to reconcile. There's alot of empty space in the state too, right?

The Dakotas are never mentioned but are decent. Good economy. Favorable demographics. Red pilled politics.

is there a lot of black people in Kentucky? Aren't you supposed to have some really good nature there too?

Best:
Wisconsin and anything to the west of it excluding Minnesota

Worst:
Coastal states like Cali, and all the New England states. Also add in Illinois, Ohio and souther states like Mississippi, Alabama and whatever shit they have down there. Nigger infested shit holes.

>empty space
Nevada is mostly unpopulated.

I wager your aids infested drug addicted ass has never been anywhere else.

I lived all over the world, and a good portion of the US. And I can say with confidence KY is the WORST place I have ever lived. I would unironically rather be back in Afghanistan. Thankfully I will be leaving KY July 25th. Fuck this shit hole and all the niggers, faggots, trannies and nigger faggot trannies.

Wisconsin is pretty idyllic

nevada is a giant desert

Best:
Texas

Worst:
Everywhere else

>BEST:
Florida

>WORST:
Florida

To all of the non-work showing Washington state commie retards: Why?

Best:
Montana
New Hampshire
North Dakota
South Dakota
Texas

Worst:
Virginia (I live here sadly)
California
New York
Vermont
Michigan (Dearborn + Detroit = Shit sandwich)
Flordia

Where do you guys live in Wisconsin? In places like Racine and Milwaukee, and the surrounding counties, it's only like 50% white with a ton of nigs and spics.

jew york wants to emulate living in overcrowded europe, as the name suggests

This

Tons of niggers and faggots dude. It's like San Fran of the South. Horrible heroin problem, and crime is pretty bad. There is like a big ass cave, and little pockets of woods. KY is not THE shit. It's just shit. Plus it's a common law state, which means the state can change laws without votes and pretty much fuck anyone they want.

What? That just a method of concentrating the idiots. Upstate/central new york is white, beautiful, and fucking based.

There are blacks in Lexington and Louisville, they keep to themselves. Sadly the only people you have to worry about are white pill poppers or meth heads. They won't hurt you they will try and steal your lawnmower though. Lots of nature, Appalachia in the east and Boone national forest splits the state in half. Lots of horse farms and lakes and shit like that.

I live in milwaukee. Yeah we have a severe nigger problem that is slowly killing this once beautiful city, but if you stay close to the lake it's really a gorgeous city in the summertime

Best:
Montana
Alaska
Idaho

Worst:
The rest

Best:
New Hampshire
Pennsylvanian
Nevada
Florida

Worst:
California
New York
California
Massachusetts
California

Best: Nevada, Colorado (not because of weed), Montana

Worst: Cali, NY, Wisconsin. Special mention to North Dakota, felt like committing suicide living there it was so god damn lonely.

I lived in Nevada for 27 years, have been moved out for 2 living in CO and NM and a bit in ND, even though I like both CO and NM, the sense of freedom I had in Nevada is gone, and it feels almost like a different country. I can't explain it, probably because you can pretty much just drive anywhere the fuck you want off-road and go shooting, even if it's a mile out of city limits. Also I miss the sounds of slots in convenience stores and groceries even though I've never gambled more than a dollar.

white homeland is north idaho, west oregon and washington. Ext. Wyoming, North and South Dakota. Indian wars to claim these states

whites go there!

Are you literally me user? Same story but I got out last month. Where are you headed now?

I would a agree. Born and raised in Milwaukee (shithole now) but have traveled the state over and over. Great hunting and fishing. As long as your not in Milwaukee or Madison everyone is super nice. Barely ever see a nigger outside of Milwaukee, racine & Madison. I'd suspect that Minnesota is the same outside of the Twin Cities.

EAST

sorry thinking about the battle of portland

Californians can stay the fuck out of Arizona. We don't need anymore of your kind here.

Inland Florida is practically a third world country. Drive 20 min from Tampa towards Lakeland and there are literally shacks you can see from the freeway

Washington is a liberal shit hole.

best:
Massachusetts
New york
California
Washington
WORST:
Texas
Utah
a good portion of the bible belt

Best:

New York
California
Washington

Worst:
Flyover dumb fucks

fuck the californians that move here because they can't afford to live there

desu this is more what I think of, when thinking about Kentucky but just always remember one thing: you are not Canadian living in a big Canadian city. There is plenty to be thankful for

common ideology and motivations have a greater impact on daily life than one might think. If they have the scandinavian model for the wrong reasons you wont have much satisfaction from it, because nobody would share your view.

>NJ
>Worst

Trenton, Camden, Newark, AC, and a few other cities are containment sites. Beyond that NJ is beautiful..

See: & I was born and raised right in the heart of Milwaukee. I have recently in my mid 20's moved out towards Delafield area. You will never see niggers out here. I will always love my hometown of Milwaukee but nigger crime with the addition of Chicago niggers have really fucked the city up. My pops still works in Milwaukee though, wish he would get out.

Back to Cascadia my dude. Can't wait. WA specifically

>new hampshire
i was there last week and was behind someone who had a fucking SHALOM vanity plate, nice place to live buddy

Florida is best. Literally conservative version of California.

Same with Nevada. Fuck vegas and Henderson. Winnemucca and Elko is where it's at.

No, Seattle is a liberal shit hole. The rest of the state is conservative AF.

Best:
All of them

Worst:
The rest of the God Damn world.

Spoken like a true leaf. Coastal states are overcrowded by complete tossers.

Best:
Massachusetts (live here)
Maine
South Carolina

Worst:
New York
California
Florida