What is your personality type Sup Forums?

What is your personality type Sup Forums?

INTJ here

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

>tfw too smart, honest, and analytical to relate to people

Other urls found in this thread:

personality-testing.info/tests/IPIP-BFFM/
psychometric-success.com/personality-tests/personality-tests-big-5-aspects.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the difference between INTJ AND ENTJ?

ones introverted and ones extroverted

extrovert. introvert.

intp
mathematics
People should also add what they are working with or studying.

Basically debating IRL or here.

Forgot to mention. Mechanical Engineering Major and Nuclear Minor.

Intj. A lot of is on this board are Intj because the people here are the only ones who we can relate to. Feels bad man

What the fuck am I doing here?

Lol.

INTP-A

Intp-a economics

>he fell for the mbti jew
big 5 personality traits or go home

These are horoscopes for people who think they're too smart to believe in horoscopes. Get over yourself

To add. The more i learned econ the more i realised how "scientific" academics made it. Real economics are gidden while loads of shit literally fucking the whole world. Just think about it. Ppl still think about it in terms of cost and currency. Forty keks for the imbeciles and one for those who managed to make thise imbeciles believe that it will work out for everyone.

Hello my fellow INTJs ;)

INTP-T, was studying theology

Can you elaborate some more Fritz?

ISTJ-A, logistician

That's why i like Sup Forums

ITT: Attention-seeking faggots that think the human psyche can be broken down into 32 categories.

INTP, -A/-T here
lol ?????

Was INTJ, dropped acid a few times and been a INTP ever since

INTP, huh? That's pretty coo-

>Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart

Dropped. I'm so totally sure these airhead actresses are just SUCH the logicians.

Yep. These two hoes are definitely on the level of Bill Gates and Albert Einstein.

I'm pretty sure most of pol is at least I and T, and that most are also J. It seems in these threads, everyone is either INTP or INTJ.

ENTP
History
Hotel GM

INTP
Dentistry

INFJ-T
They can be grouped.
They always show poofs, for me it shows Martin Luther Kang but Hitler was also a suspected INFJ.

INTP Medicine.

You're retarded if you believe that you're on the same level of them yourself.

intp-t

>tfw only barely E because misanthropy is more fun when you do it loudly

ENTJ-A
I'm tough to be around.

ENTP-A

>What is your personality type Sup Forums?
INTJ here too, we're all on the same boat guys

From one ENTJ-A to another - learn about the enneagram. You're almost definitely type 8. Helps with personality growth and dealing with seemingly inferior people. It's helped me a lot.

ISTJ-T

>"Constant Improvement"

bahahahahaha

I'm a depressed NEET with no goals or aspirations.

Also, posting this because it amuses me.

It's a blessing and a curse

You're smart, confident and not autistic enough to fail in life, but you are autistic enough to struggle to find relationships and have fun. I feel like Superman half the time and a piece of shit in social situations

I get shit for my sarcasm and dark humor all the time

INTP Mus-tard wacist nigaboo

Roger that bro, I am very aware.
I also have been diagnosed with Anti Social Personality Disorder.
At work, I am unstoppable, in everyday society I am constantly dreaming of eradicating every single person around me.

MBTI is lame pseudoscience with a tiny bit of merit. The big five is far, far more useful and applicable.

Also, don't take tests for any of these. MBTI tests do NOT give you your type, look into dominant functions.

>INTJ
Snakeyes
>ENTJ
Cobra Commander

I just took this test professionally at a career counselor. Got INTP.

Pretty accurate i guess

saved

entj makes fat stacks, intj collects neetbux because autism

>At work, I am unstoppable, in everyday society I am constantly dreaming of eradicating every single person around me
Sounds familiar. I have pretty serious OCD but socially I'm fairly charming when I need to be.

Op here

Accurate because I am stoic 90% of the time but its easy to hurt my feelings

>MBTI is lame pseudoscience with a tiny bit of merit. The big five is far, far more useful and applicable.
>Also, don't take tests for any of these. MBTI tests do NOT give you your type, look into dominant functions.

This poast is useless without links.

JIDF

ISTP

ISTP here.

INTJ - software dev. No surprise there, I guess.

personality-testing.info/tests/IPIP-BFFM/

Here's something that psychologists actually use because it predicts intelligence, financial success, and many more factors.

psychometric-success.com/personality-tests/personality-tests-big-5-aspects.htm

MBTI IS GARBAGE
SORT YOURSELF OUT
THE ONLY TRAITS THAT MATTER ARE
IQ
OPENNESS
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS
EXTRAVERSION-INTROVERSION
AGREEABLENESS
NEUROTICISM

B
I
G

T
R
A
I
T

P
S
Y
C
H
O
L
O
G
Y

I don't have OCD traits or a full fledged disorder, but I cannot stand not controlling my environment one bit.
Traffic is basically nightmare for me since I know the US road systems could be so much better with the amount of tax revenue.
In the office I have an assistant whose main job is to tell me to back off when I start micro managing too much, he has other duties, but that one keeps him tied up all the time.
Normal people really make me physically ill at times, seeing 300lb Americans just float through life, living off of government assistance programs, not contributing, and thinking they're the ones who are smart by playing the system.
I could blog the shit out of this, but that would be detrimental I believe.