Another black hero BTFO

Another black hero BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who was that guy who beat both of them after rigorously preparing for his match by playing golf and drinking and smoking.

Karsten Braasch

Well yeah, but that's because she's a woman. The best women in sports could barely compete against the worst men that can play. Female sports are by and large a literal joke, ESPN loses money pushing female sports leagues save for volleyball.

This happened despite their testosterone levels likely being higher than his.

Crushed her 6-1 and 6-2 and then afterwards said he was playing like someone ranked 600 to keep it fun.

Sure, she is genetically a woman....or at least as much as a black can be.

Chemically her blood probably looks more male than female, as doped up as she has been for a good long while.

>BTFO
Other than the retarded attempt at beating a men's tennis player, this does't mean anything. She has to work just as hard for her to be the best female tennis player as a guy has to to be the best male tennis player because competition is completely relative and the only thing keeping her back is literally her biology.

For example, most of the top competitive marksmen are women because of the way their hips are shaped.

He's right though.

THIC

Is this real?

Drumpfy t h i c c thighs

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[34] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[35][36] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[37] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[38] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[39] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

no, shes a man who had an op. youtube it !

>if my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bicycle

She's a woman. They aren't usually good at anything. Jesus. What a fucking cuck that guy is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters

He walked off the golf course and beat them both back to back.

All pro sports are a fraud

check Victor Conti

Dude dopped the best athletes in pro sports

As he explained : all about pharma profit, nothing to do with sports

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch

Jesus look at that booty.

>The best women in sports could barely compete against the worst men that can play.

Don't oversell it, you doughy faggot. They would be around top 700 in the world. Meaning that they would still be the top 1% of tennis players, just can't compete with the best of the best men. They could still crush your McDonald's eating ass.

The top women in sports can't compete with the top men, but they are still in the top 1-5% of athletes. There are some notable exceptions to this, depending on the sport(like Soccer where the gap is vast), but for the most part women are capable of being top athletes that could beat 95% of men, just not top level male athletes.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[34] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[35][36] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[37] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[38] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[39] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.
the absolute madman

>s-s-soccer is different for no reason

Yeah, sure thing, bud.

yes

I didn't say for no reason, you illiterate fudgepacker. I said it's an outlier.

>The top women in sports can't compete with the top men, but they are still in the top 1-5% of athletes.

Nope

Jesus, John. We all know it, why the fuck say it. They gonna crucify you.

That's not a reason you blathering retard.

feminism permanently BTFO

Now lets do it again with no. 355

>Nope

Yes.

I had no reason to provide a reason you fucking retard. You accused me of saying it was for no discernible reason(which I didn't say, I just didn't say why it was the case), and now your retarded ass think I was providing a reason for some reason when I wasn't. Learn to read English, you dumb fuck.

and STILL women will never learn

If you want to claim that a clear demonstration that you are wrong should not be taken into account you will provide a reason or people will realize that you are a moron that is to be ignored.

and thats what they don't get, when you deal with world ranking you deal with the top 1-2% of man playing tennis, woman can't even dream to be competitive in that environment.

I hope a there is going to be a "trans woman" that totally demolishes the woman bracket.

>In October 2013, Novak Djokovic and Li Na played a light-hearted exhibition mini set in Beijing, China to commemorate the tenth anniversary of the China Open. Djokovic clowned to the amusement of the crowd, and at one point swapped places with a ballboy. Li was given a 30–0 advantage at the start of each service game, and she went on to win 3–2.[41]

absolutely brutal

>If you want to claim that a clear demonstration that you are wrong should not be taken into account

I didn't say that. Jesus christ. Learn to fucking read or just fuck off and kill yourself. I said it was an outlier, not that it counted for nothing. I swear to god you are legitimately fucking mentally retarded.

I can't stand listening to fat fucks and skinny nerds on the internet gloating about the accomplishments of top level male athletes while putting down women that would basically castrate them. It's unbelievably irritating. I'd love to see a match between you and Serena, because you'd be out of breath and practically vomiting just doing more than 20 minutes of tennis.

serena is a fat fuck with no stamina that just blasts away her women opponents
i would love to see her play a defensive men's player like djokovic or agassi/hewitt when they were still around
she would be completely spent after half a set

>Meaning that they would still be the top 1% of tennis players, just can't compete with the best of the best men. They could still crush your McDonald's eating ass.

This is basically like saying, just because they are in some sense """athletes""", therefore they will of course be able to stop themselves from being physically crushed by the weight of a man falling on her.

Probably not even literally true.

>and at one point swapped places with a ballboy.
He really had to work hard to let her win lel

she's a cheater who ran away from dope testing

>I said it was an outlier,
That's his point, you're wrong. Soccer has a relative advantage to women in that stamina and zero contact are the rules of the game, and nothing even indicates the ability gap is remarkable compared to other sports.

>BTFO

Are you retarded? That's like having an amateur/professional MMA female fighter beat up an average untrained dude and then bragging how all females can equally kick any male's ass. Well, almost like that but in William's case it'd be a biological difference.

>and thats what they don't get, when you deal with world ranking you deal with the top 1-2% of man playing tennis, woman can't even dream to be competitive in that environment.

You are retarded. Top 1-2%? World ranking tennis players are less than the top 1% of all tennis players worldwide. How many people do you think play tennis, retard? It's fucking millions.

If you counted every single person on earth that plays tennis, there would be women that rank in the top 1,000 to 2,000 players. Literally millions play tennis worldwide. Sort your math out. While it wouldn't be a lot, the fact that they're capable of reaching the very top like that is proof that they are capable of competing with all but the very, very, very best of the sport.

Holy shit you're retarded.
What is the proof that soccer an "outlier", you absolute mong?

>My advice if you're ever in a position to play a match of this nature is be patient - don't be annoyed or surprised if your match against the Williams sisters is cancelled, as they both have very busy schedules. My game against them had to be re-organised at least a couple of times.

>Preparation is crucial. Remember that a game like this is light-hearted - taking it too seriously would be a mistake. My training regime consisted of a leisurely round of golf in the morning followed by a couple of shandies. I turned up on court feeling suitably laid-back.

>Apparently, after the game, Serena and Venus immediately told the press they wanted to challenge a male player again. This time they revised the ranking of the man they wanted to face, to 350 in the world. I informed the journalist who told me this that in the next week I was set to lose a lot of ATP points and drop down to 350 in the rankings. I told him that if Venus and Serena waited just one week they could challenge me all over again!

>That never came about, but when I saw Venus a few months later at the French Open she came up to me with a big smile on her face and said, 'You know that thing in Australia - it never happened!'

sisters rekt

No, meaning it's more pronounced in group sports because it's no longer a small biological advantage. When you have a full soccer team competing against a full team of women, the gap is significantly more pronounced than a sport like Tennis. Having the sport focus more on technical skill and intelligence definitely helps as well.

Serena williams has always been on steroids.

Hold my beer, while I whip this nigger like it was 1859.

lmao what a lad

Lewd

it only gets worse

There is very little data on which to make such a claim that it is indeed an outlier you disingenuous fuck.

And so I wonder why then are you making this claim at all? Not that I expect an honest answer.

T H I C C

women's international soccer teams pretty regularly get BTFO by under-15s schoolboy teams
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4389760/USA-women-s-team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

i'd say that's a pretty low bar compared to other sports