bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis 'pretty sure' of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Corbyn: Teen workers should get £10 an hour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40383699

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559
archive.is/SgZkq

>Birmingham Eid festival largest in Europe, organisers say people from all faiths are welcome
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40326774

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html
archive.is/RVRaU

>Prince Phillip not dead
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/25/doting-grandpa-prince-philip-back-action-first-outing-since/
archive.is/gdNvd

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>More cladding on tower blocks has failed
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40397790

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Alright lads, I'm leaving this place for good.

Yes, it's been good to speak to you lads for the past few years, but I increasingly feel it's not good for me.

This place informs my behaviour to too significant a degree, and has given me a crutch I can use to avoid frightening real life contact.

I'm going to lose weight, get some friends, and hopefully get a gf by this time next year.

You just lost a high quality poster because of these racist faggots:

Wish me luck, lads. Oh and especially fuck that faggot >C O P E.

Do any former NA members post here?

Can someone explain to me, where is the line between racism and hate speech/hate crime? Is it a crime simply for someone to be racist? Hypothetically, if you called someone a nigger would that be hate speech/a hate crime?

I think I might add breakfast munchy boxes to the rotation.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M DYING
0/10 BAIT

I wonder how long it's going to take before Momentum fanatics realise Corbyn really didn't win?

(you)
Nobody is really interested in your blog. But if you're serious about changing your life, then do it. You CAN come here and do both, you know...

Soapy soapy soapy time
I like to use my soap all the time
My mum says I smell like thyme
So I use to soap just before bed time

Imperial leather rap

Holy fucking shit, that looks glorious

>pizza
>full english

What did they mean by this?

Nah as you'd probably just get knocked out.

t. GL51 0EX

Want to meet them at the police station or on their doorstep?

>Hypothetically, if you called someone a nigger would that be hate speech/a hate crime?
Lol it's off to jail for you son, this is a tolerant diverse Britian™

>[Speech 35/50] Do any former NA members post here?

>there's people here who still believe a hard Brexit will happen
>there's people here who still don't believe Corbyn will be our next PM

Most of the populus can't be fucked with another GE desu, this one was cancer

That's a Red Ford Focus Ghia

Norwegian food

very good :)

Nice. It's also a postcode

>It's another Steerpike gets to LARP as Rightly So while he's b& episode

Not a chance mate. The election we just had literally went as bad as it possibly could for the Tories and Corbyn still lost by a large margin.

kek

Firefighters are battling flames at Waxham House in Camden, north London, which is just minutes away from Chalcots Estate, where 4,000 people were evacuated this weekend over fire safety fears.

LADS

>Labour calls tower fire 'murder'

WEW

Video?

As much as I love monarchy, I detest the sort of 'Eastenders' soap opera attitude towards them. Seems as if it's the only way to appeal to people these days.

>a paki sets it alight for a n apartment upgrade edition

good

Good rhyming user !

False

The difference is that PK is meme food for one or two days a year. It too is in desperate need of some spice and flavour.

Every single flat fire for the next year is going to be on the Sky News ticker because people are waiting to see if another high rise goes up. Get used to it.

I can understand the kebab meat, etc munchy boxes as you can't really replicate that at home.

This just seems lazy though, why not buy your own bacon, sausage, etc and grill/fry it all up. You'd probably end up with higher quality meats for less money.

Sound lad.
Stay safe lads.

Thanks everyone

>every fire is breaking news

NOOOO STOP PLEASE

Are Norwegians the people who eat the full sheep's head or is that Sweden?

Shouldn't you be archiving links?

Wtf am I looking at

Don't disrespect your native dishes and culture. No matter what.

Hmm. Almost like certain groups want there to be more fires in high rises so they can push an agenda

>implying people won't be intentionally setting fire to their flats to get a flashy new one now

I'm not sure which one is worse:
or

I assume it's for fat greedy builder cunts and the like.

Funny how so many blocks of flats seem to be spontaneously combusting since Grenfell.

I used to get something similar when I was working away in Hull. Was disgusting but only cost £3.50

Food with taste and spice is literally the best thing about multiculturalism. This thread inspired me to prep for some tasty breakfast burritos for tomorrow.

I'm thinking about starting a signed book collection. Sound like a good idea?

what's wrong with the first one?

>as bad as it possibly could for the Tories
Are you insane?
They triggered Article 50 within the deadline they promised, the economy did surprisingly well and a recession was avoided unlike all the experts had predicted, the Brexit bill was passed unamended despite being bounced back by the Lords in a remarkable display of party discipline and to top it all off we had 3 terrorist attacks while the Labour leader is an unapologetic muslim sympathizer and surrender monkey.

The Tories had everything set for a landslide. They literally lost the election because they replaced the pensioners' triple lock for a double lock (which in effect would have no difference whatsoever as inflation is expected to climb above 2.5% anyway). I seriously cannot see how they can ever win a majority in the foreseeable future.

waste of money, get a kindle

>implying the fire brigade can't tell within ten seconds of entering a room whether an accelerant has been used

You do that shit - especially in the current climate with all that's going on - you're going straight to fucking jail or the first plane out of here. What's happening is shitty house fires are now news because of Grenfell. This sort of thing occurs constantly in a big city; it's only making the news now because of last week.

Seen a cop on an Icelandic crime drama get one from a drive through.

Don't know if it's widespread across Norway or Sweden etc, but was weird to say the least.

Darren Osborne was on anti-depressants. When are you going to apologise to Peter Brit/pol/?

This isn't Sup Forums user, you should know

First they came for the Tripfriends, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Tripfriend.

Then they came for the slagposters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a slagposter.

Then they came for the Karenposters, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Karenposter.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me

You don't need to invite them into your country to have their spices. We made an empire solely for this reason.

Doesn't change the fact that you just do not disrespect your native dishes and culture. Create new things with spices, or ever change up recipes--but never denigrate your traditions. I'll enjoy some foreign dishes all day, but I'm not mouthing off a good pie or roast because of that.

That's exactly my point dude. They could and should have won a massive landslide, but the outcome was the worst it could have been considering the circumstances you mentioned.

>glasto
>blasto

nuke me

If we're going to get rid of our nukes we might as well glass the middle east instead of letting them go to waste

Uncanny!

Not an argument

Heh Bloody Brit humour

> Scrapping Trident a priority

Thanks Corbo, We had A Blasto

Putin: I will be PM in 6 months

Which is why it's so strange that all British food is offensively bland.

The tories lost the election because they tried to copy Cameron's campaign but May only has the disadvantages of him and none of the advantages

Seeing the front page of that shit is a big motivation to get my driving done

>metro

not even daily mail and independent readers believe that shite

1hr ago

He's not PM already?

From the way he's acting he seems to think he's already in charge.

why>

if you know that both parties are going to just continue the same agenda then why do you even bother voting?

>Turkey backs Qatar
>WWIII is going to start in the middle east without American influence

>not celebrating the 'Conservatives' being cuckholded by the DUP

Although you could make an argument that they're using this as an excuse to cuck to the EU. Which would be fair.

Depends where you get it from. We've never had chefs before recently. It's all hearty food.

>Eating fried eggs and beans with your hands

wtf, do you use the sausages as chopsticks or something?

Everyone who uses public transport in the country gets a copy though.

I used cuck too many times in that post...

>inspectors pass the building
>council has no reason to suspect anything is wrong

And this is their fault, how?

Absolute shite Lefty (((Journalism)))

you support the removal of quintessential brit/pol/ things? they'll come for your MORALMAN and Moat Nonces soon

If he scraps Trident he wont PM for long

If we built towers down instead of up, you wouldn't have to worry what the outside looked like at all

>Jezza actually thinks he will be PM in six months

Has he been sniffing glue?

Because some agendas are better than others? duh

Why bother with another week of signing on and pushing your shitskin kids to the supermarket to buy 20p beans when you can just burn down ur flat and get another one given to you free by the Cuck Council

>coruscant undercity when?