Why do you think your political views are the right views?

Why do you think your political views are the right views?

>one line writing prompt, not politically incorrect material, therefore off topic

This question is redundant. If I didn't think they were correct, I wouldn't hold them.

You never thought that maybe you were wrong on something?

Because I know

How do you know facts, feeling, or experience?

Because look at the state of the US. obviously what we've been doing hasn't worked

Well they aren't the left idea.

Because:

My opinion > your opinion.

Now commit sudoku.

Leftists and niggers get uncontrollably angry at me for holding them despite not being affected in any tangible way

I feel that my opinions are shit, but I do have convictions.

I do on things that aren't core views. I would argue that everyone has different layers to their beliefs; core views, secondary views, and tertiary views.

Core views are the hard hitting subjects like gun rights, abortion, gay marriage, etc. Secondary and tertiary views will vary from person to person (as will core views to an extant, obviously). I wouldn't consider some drug laws to be a core view for me because I don't really care. Most people either don't at all, or are extremely unlikely to ever change their core views. I can be persuaded to change secondary or tertiary views with sufficient evidence, but it's going to be all but impossible for my opinion to change on a core view.

i dont know though, my politics changes slightly depending on the situation of my friends, family, and life style im in

for example back in high school i was neutral on gay marriage, but now as i enter my later years of college im starting unironically believe that homosexuals should be eliminated from society (Sup Forumsmight have influenced this)

I love my nation therefore I want only what is best for this nation and therefore I want everything that is bad in this nation to be gassed.

>gee freedom sure is bad, I was all wrong about centralized control, everyone should be micromanaged, and the US constitution is stupid and outdated

Because personal responsibility is always more beneficial than state accountability at the cost of it's citizens.

Because plebs just autisticly screech "Muh free shittttt."

That's no way to begin an argument.

I don't think my political views are necessarily the right ones.
However, surest way to know I'm on the right track is the fact that I'm open to change my opinions if a good enough argument is presented.

Because Fascism is the only system that doesnt destroy nations by its self.

Because I'm far right.

I don't, which is why I don't hold policital views.
I have opinions on certain things, but I can't identify with any political affiliation. Makes voting very hard.