Christianity General - All Are Welcome Edition!

Greetings brothers and sisters in Christ, in this thread we discuss all aspects of our faith in the Holy Trinity, and welcome our forum brethren with open arms if they have any questions about our faith, or wish for us to pray for/with them.

Tell me friends, what denominations do we have with us tonight? Orthodox Catechumen (aspiring convert) here representing.

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodox_Church
worldhistory.biz/download567/The_Orthodox_Study_Bible_-_St.pdf
amazon.com/gp/product/0310411009/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
kingjamesvideoministries.com/NIVOmissions.pdf
revivenations.org/blog/2012/01/08/trinity/
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_
youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B
biblegateway.com/versions/Authorized-King-James-Version-AKJV-Bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a slave, honor your ancestors.

Why were Europeans living in mud huts before Christianity became the norm?

i was baptised as an infant (my mother is Catholic) but was raised secularly and am, i guess, some shitty atheist. redpill me (am trans woman) on Catholicism.

Ah, the day of the Sabbath. I hope nobody had to work today.

I'm not catholic, but this is my story (see pic related). However we have some pious Catholic anons here who have been a blessing to the board as a whole, I'm sure they'll stop in at some point.

Here's a little bit about my denomination:

"The Orthodox Church is the one Church founded by Jesus Christ and his apostles, begun at the day of Pentecost with the descent of the Holy Spirit in the year 33 A.D. It is also known (especially in the contemporary West) as the Eastern Orthodox Church or the Greek Orthodox Church. It may also be called the Orthodox Catholic Church, the Orthodox Christian Church, the one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church, the Body of Christ, the Bride of Christ, or simply the Church.

The bishops of the Orthodox Churches trace unbroken succession to the very apostles themselves, therefore ultimately receiving their consecrations from our Lord Jesus Christ"

The above is copied from here, where you can learn more if you're interested:

orthodoxwiki.org/Orthodox_Church

For those lurking, here's a link to a free online bible PDF for you to read if you're interested. I personally recommend starting in the book of Matthew (first book of the new testament)

worldhistory.biz/download567/The_Orthodox_Study_Bible_-_St.pdf

Alternatively if you would like a hard copy, I've been quite pleased with this one thats cheap (~$9!) on Amazon. Its the NIV bible edition, so its written in modern english - unlike the KJV which is like reading shakespere. I feel that the KJV is best for in depth study, but the NIV is MUCH easier to comprehend if you're reading it for the first time:

amazon.com/gp/product/0310411009/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You need to add eternal life to your image user. The Lord be with all of you.

Brothers and sisters, lets pray. This is the holy prayer that Jesus taught to us many years ago:

Our father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed by thy name,

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven

And give us this day, or daily bread, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.

And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil, for thyne is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever.

Amen.

Bump

My friends, let us pray the prayer of Saint John Chrysostom. Normally this is a prayer used in Holy Communion services (see pic related), but if minorly abbreviated, helps to remind me personally of my commitment to the LORD, to try and do well by others, to have a living relationship with him and attempt to be a less imperfect Christian as time goes by.

"I believe, O Lord, and I confess that Thou art truly the Christ the son of the living God who camest into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. Therefore I pray thee, have mercy upon me and forgive my transgressions both voluntary and involuntary, of word and of deed, committed in knowledge or in ignorance. And make me worthy to partake with out comdemnation of thy most pure mysteries, for the remission of my sins, and to life everlasting.

O Son of God, accept me as a communicant, for I will not speak of thy mystery to thine enemies, neither like Judas will I give thee a kiss; but like the thief will I confess thee. Remember me, O Lord, in thy Kingdom. Amen.

Wotan, der alfater
Wotan, got wices
Wotan, got wistuomes

Mit gere, er farit
Ana hengiste. er farit
Mit ougen, er farit
gewizza, er bifindit

>orthodox
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no

?

>NIV

user, Im not here for cross-denominational infighting. Whatever your issue is with my church, wouldn't it be best to leave that outside? In this modern age filled with degeneracy, (((change))), uncertainty, militant islam and the collapsing family unit, I feel that our energy would be better spent facing outward to help our brothers and fellow citizens find peace and calm and solice in the church and in the lord. All pious Christians need to stand together to hold off (((their))) onslaught.

>Reading 1, Jeremiah 20:10-13
>10 Yes, I hear the whisperings of many: “Terror on every side! Denounce! let us denounce him!” All those who were my friends are on the watch for any misstep of mine. “Perhaps he can be tricked; then we will prevail, and take our revenge on him.”
>11 But the Lord is with me, like a mighty champion: my persecutors will stumble, they will not prevail. In their failure they will be put to utter shame, to lasting, unforgettable confusion.
>12 Lord of hosts, you test the just, you see mind and heart, Let me see the vengeance you take on them, for to you I have entrusted my cause.
>13 Sing to the Lord, praise the Lord, For he has rescued the soul of one in need from the clutches of evil doers.

Did anyone else think SJWs when hearing today's reading?

"Bitches ain't shit." - Jesus

Matthew 28 19-20. This is a verse thats stuck with me... The lord will never abandon us, no matter what happens on this earth:

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

>KJV
That version is horible. It was written before modern textual analysis, study of the oldest manuscript families, and was translated from a translation, not directly from the source languages.

Not that this matters much, reading the bible without understanding context is nearly useless and leads to really odd interpritations.

Hold old were you all when you unironically accepted the LORD as your savior, and what brought you to thatpoint?

For me? I was 23... And I feared uncertainty in the world, and degeneracy in society. I knew that (((they))) disliked Christianity and thus it had to be good. I started reading the Bible, felt the love of our god, and accepted him soon thereafter.

10/10 would do it all over again

amen

should i forcefully convert by the sword?

Christians, I'm so vexed by christianity. I'm something along the lines of agnostic, but I see the great value in the social contracts of religion; traditional family values, gender roles, ethical encouragement, etc.

But why does it need to be attached to a centuries-old text written by men, edited by men, about an unfathomable being with infinite paradoxes in his every divine move on an imperceptibly complex chess board?

Do you think the average person requires the fairy tale and associated threats/fears in order to embrace genuine basic "Golden rule" decency?

Praise Jesus

bumperoni

What should a fool like I do?

They aren't referring to SJW's because a true SJW would actually be fighting a social issue that actually exists and isn't made up by people who don't have enough material to make a journal article.

I mean come on, Transgendered Bathrooms and Safe Spaces? What is wrong with people? I have had more in depth conversations with an Autistic person suffering from a stroke! They are referring to people with really poor parenting, it's obvious! Your family would always love you so when they raise you they want you to grow with a good perspective on ethics, morals and above all else a sense of dogma so that you can at least have an idea on how to have commitment. Because modern parents (Boomers and Gen X'ers) lacked having parents of their own (WW2) they turned to their friends, music and movies and away from their families. It was here where they adopted the whole "you're your own god" and became so drunk on their pride that they have ultimately become little emperors. What do they do when they lack a podium? They speak loudly and pretend they have one! What do they do when they have no audience? They look for them anywhere there is a mass of people!

The prophets knew this not because God had told them but because it was PRECISELY WHAT WAS GOING ON IN EVERY EMPIRE THAT EXISTED BEFORE AND DURING THEY WROTE THEIR SCRIPTURES. The Bible isn't some combination of perspectives from lowly Jews living in some outback desert; it's a truth one comes to when they reach the ultimate epiphany. And that is that your life and your ideas of what would make it "better" is shit to the immortality you truly possess.

If you don't believe it, that's fine, but don't sit there and preach how your ideology is superior because let's face it, we all don't know what is better and that's what makes us human.

KJV has a the most manuscripts behind it. It's also the most accurate, pic related.
Look at pages 47-52 in this link for the history of the manuscripts the KJV used: kingjamesvideoministries.com/NIVOmissions.pdf

And also with you, my friend!

>ignorance
>fear
>misogyny
>paedophilia
>barbarism
>sectarianism
>war-mongering
>evolutionary retardation...

is religion the ultimate form of degeneracy?

Just a reminder that modern day "Israel" is the "Abomination of Desolation" the bible spoke about.

Reminder that Christianity is one of the greatest bluepills. It's literally a puppet religion for kike indoctrination, along with (((athiesm))) and (((Buddhism)))

Bump

Sure thing schlomo

I'm not sure what you mean there, my brother. Christianity is "open door", everyone is welcome and I know of no church that would turn away a perspective visitor. I lived as a fedora for about a decade, and once I had finally found solice in the lord, that door was open for me. Jesus forgave my sins and accepted me, imperfect as I am.

Thats the thing. Unlike some religions, Christianity is normally spread through love and good intentions, often by word of mouth and between friends and neighbors, regardless of the circumstances and potential consequences. People make great sacrifices for the love of the holy trinity, of their own free will, and without being forced to. Pic very related.

So are Jews still part of God's covenant? My baptist friend still says they are and I'm conflicted.

Follow the one true path brothers, you know that it is the life you need, and deserve.

Why does your friend say this? The bible clearly states that Jews (who deny Christ as the one and only lord) are the "Synagogue of Satan".

Baptist here, he is wrong in 1 John 2:23 it says "Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also." Meaning if you dont believe in Christ then you deny the father also so no Jews are not God's people only believers in Christ are God's people

no all jews go to hell and are antichrist

after the rapture a fragment of jews get saved by accepting christ

Ah yes, you remind me of me. I actually had almost the same exact thought process before I started reading the bible and later accepted the Lord into my life.

In short, my opinion is, that this is the way that it is, and this worked perfectly fine for thousands of years. If someone wanted to create the "social side" of religion for the reasons and benefits that you state, they may or may not experience success with it - but as a Christian, I believe that:

The world and everything in it, and around it were created by god. Later on, God sent his only begotten son Jesus to earth in order to help us "straighten things out", if you will, and his works on our planet, along with some of the "points" from before he was given to us, were later compiled by his followers into the bible as a gift from god to mankind in order to help us live more pure and rewarding lives, to raise families, build functional societies, and to enjoy a relationship with our creator and all of the comfort, love and guidance it entails.

Therefore, the average person can live to their maximum potential, and experience the best rewards and the most happiness that this life has to offer us...

People worrying about it being written by men and whatnot (I've heard these arguments too) choose these points to argue because... Quite frankly... Thats all they can find. And I dont give that complaint much validity, as women on earth dont have the best track record for wholesomeness and integrity (All the way back to Eve and the serpant). It truly is a perfect system, if people would make the decision to accept it.

Christ is risen!

Read the bible my friend, try to live a godly life, pray to the lord (and talk to him like you would, your best friend), ask forgiveness of your sins and offer forgiveness to others around you (as Jesus offered it to mankind, we need to "pay it forward"), love others as you love yourself, and try your hardest at whatever you do.

Its all that any of us can do...

Are there any specific verses for this? Sorry I haven't really read the bible in years I'm getting back into it

Oh okay, yeah I tried showing him something similar in John 8:37-45 but it didn't say it as clear as that verse. Thanks

>no all jews go to hell and are antichrist

What about neither jew nor greek?

>after the rapture

I hope you're talking about a "post tribulation" rapture, not a pre-tribulation rapture.

Orthodoxy is a joke, unless you are a greek or a slav you have no business being orthodox, it's strictly a racial religion.

youre not a real believer if you dont genuinely believe god and all the bible you dont become a christian for the moral values it that has nothing to do with it

>christianity is about being happy and successful

i disagree

John 12:25
He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

>Are there any specific verses for this?

>"9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." ~ Revelation 3:9

Be sure to only read the King James Version of the bible. It was said to be the most accurate translation of the bible to ever exist. Many newer translations leave out words, which as you know, can change a verses entire meaning.

neither jew nor greek amongst those who believe in christ

its pointing out how the gospel is offered to all nations

yes im pre trib

>its pointing out how the gospel is offered to all nations

Oh I see

> It was said to be the most accurate translation of the bible to ever exist

Really? Sauce pls, I've been using NIV

The native religion of Australians is the same as the religion of my people, though, user.. It's Anglican Christianity before they had women come into the priesthood. I'm tired of papist subversion.

God's super gay.

user, I find your image and your bitterness a little troublesome.

As an actual christian, I'm not really familuar with many/if any examples of the things that you list.

Ignorance? After living as a fedora for a decade aproximately, and having seen (((their))) lies and their (((science))) I find that the way the bible explains the world we live in to be much more believable, and accurate.

Fear? I've accepted the Lord into my heart. He is with me always. He said so, in the book of Matthew. What should I fear?

Misogyny? Men on earth are to lead and guide women and our families as the lord leads and guides us. At least this is my belief. I find it much better for women than the things many of them do if left up to their own devices. Have you seen a college campus lately?

Paedophilia? I think the kebab-general thread is somewhere else in the index.

I could go on. But instead I only pray that you one day experience the same thing that I did when I found the lord.

I like historical Anglicans/Episcoplians but how do you reconcile all of the liberal garbage being jammed into it now?Theres an Anglican church near me that has a female Preist and a BLM support sign outside of it.

What motivates you believe in God?

*to believe in God

Nature of the Trinity
Now that we have observed Scriptural references for the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, it is important for us to also understand their nature.

They are one in essence, attributes and power. None is more or less powerful. Just like the Father; the Son and the Holy Spirit are also eternal, omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, infinitely wise, loving, kind and merciful.

How the Trinity Works
God loves the fellowship of human beings, but God is not at all dependent on us for fellowship because there is perfect fellowship among the Trinity itself. There is absolute love, joy and peace within the Godhead.

United: There is complete unity in the motive and actions of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are completely submissive to each other to the extent that they are completely one in the very literal sense.

Like Jesus said: “If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father” (John 14). Furthermore, Jesus promised that He will never leave the disciples, and sent the Holy Spirit to be with them until the very end. That is how identical and united they are.

Yet Distinct: Although there is absolute oneness in the personality and Will of the Trinity, there are differences in their respective functions.

A basic way of understanding the Trinity is through the use of a metaphor involving the sun, light and heat. From the sun comes the light; we see it and when we don’t see it, we feel its heat. All these three are inclusive; yet, have their own individual characteristics.

Right from creation to redemption, and to the resurrection; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit have completely different roles, making it clear that they are three distinct persons.

Here, click this to read more. And welcome to the discussion my friend!

revivenations.org/blog/2012/01/08/trinity/

Does it matter what denomination I am in the end? I was baptized and confirmed in the Lutheran church though I've never to my knowledge really followed the individual intricacies of denominations to a T and now just seek to learn about and follow Christ.

L.O.L.

Are you holding your nose as you write that? Faggot.

Could you please elaborate? I wouldnt mind reading up on this.

I would recommend looking at this pdf:
kingjamesvideoministries.com/NIVOmissions.pdf
It lists the source locations of manuscripts, how many manuscripts found and used in each translation, the history of the manuscripts used in KJV and NIV, the autographs (oldest manuscript we still have) of each book of the bible, the people involved in the early transmissions of the scriptures, the church fathers notes sent to other church fathers containing verses of the books of the bible, and the changes in the actual texts (the KJV and NIV).

youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TW70EEo4e2onJ4lq1QYSzrY

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_

youtube.com/watch?v=-ErnJF_nwBk&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TUYymBPce08oyuhnHLLkR_B

>bluepilled

Here is another verse calling them a "Synagogue of Satan". As you can see, Jesus has always called (((them))) out on their crap. That's why they HATE Christianity more than anything else. That's also why they've spent so much time and effort turning the Christian population into a bunch of Jew worshiping morons. Just look around, how many Christians support of "Israels" war crimes just because they are "Jewish"? They've gone from worshiping Christ to worshiping Jews. It's sickening to be honest. Seriously, look it up. Christians forever have all despised and absolutely loathed the Jews, until now.

> Are there any specific verses for this?
> " I know your affliction and your poverty — though you are rich! And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews, but are in fact a synagogue of Satan." ~ Revelation 2:9

> Really? Sauce pls, I've been using NIV

The KJV was overseen by King James to ensure literacy/meaning accuracy (to make sure nothing was misconstrued during its interpretation) over a period of 7 years. In addition to doing this, it was translated by 47 biblical scholars to ensure accuracy. This is one of the only biblical translations that actually had this kind of official oversight and effort put into it to ensure it's original message was retained untainted/altered.

biblegateway.com/versions/Authorized-King-James-Version-AKJV-Bible/

Oh wow, thanks I'll give it a read

I was baptized a catholic and did my confirmatio. How do I get back into it?

\m/ Brutal

Whoops, I forgot to attach the other verse.

> "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.." ~ Revelation 2:9

>yes im pre trib

Nice, just making sure because there are so many people nowadays who believe in that false doctrine and will be fooled because of it.

Could you give me a quick rundown on the Orthodox salvation doctrine? Ive always wondered if it was different from Catholicism or not.

Nobody knows who goes to Heaven or Hell but God.

Source: The Bible (The Holy Book)

I will not lie.. I am nyc puerto rican lapsed Catholic watching all these arabs come to nyc and seeing a sharp rise in ((lgbt)) and general lack of family values is frightening to me and i would like to strengthen my faith for the sake of my children and let them grow up with the foundation of Christianity..((they)) have tainted the Christs church so much that it will be hard to jump back in after all the propaganda plus half of the churches encourage lgbt behaviour?! What do orthodox user

I'm non-denom, Jesus told me to talk to God alone, churches are for virtue signaling.

Thanks, I can't believe I didn't know any of this, my pastors always praised israel and jews constantly like every sunday was a harretz report or something

Specific verse please? You cant just loosely cite the entire bible as an argument

Doing God's work user

Yeah sure, in the dung ages everyone lived in castles.

1 Corinthians 2:9

No, anyone who denies the son of god (based JESUS), will be denied by Jesus to his father. There is only hope for the Jews if they repent and accept Jesus, as I believe that many of them have, do, and will. I pray for the good people of the world to discover the truth.

Peace be with you, my brother.

Its like anything with a large group of people, some are more "into it" than others. There are plenty of Easter/Christmas only Christians out there, so to speak.

I dont know anything about the Christian refugees being deported, but that sounds troublesome. Unfortunately, it also sounds like a decision made by our "loving and just" government. I will pray about it if this is the case.

Regarding your other question, there are a number of reasons. As a Christian, I believe that there is only one true god and one religion. Jesus, whose presence I've felt while praying and in church, speaks poorly of the Jews.

Moving on, honestly user, I could carry on with the generic reply about how I have a sense of inner calm and peace, I've ended years-long family conflicts, have a loving church family now, and etc.

But the decision is yours. I would guide you to the bible. Start by reading the book of Matthew (I posted two links earlier, one to a free to read PDF and the other to a highly recommended $9 bible on Amazon), and see what happens.

I said this because its what I did, and once I had opened my eyes to the lord I felt his love and converted to Christianity shortly after.

If you decide that its "not for you", then you'll still have a great understanding of the Christian faith after reading.

What do you say?

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

All this shows is that God has things prepared for those who love him, nothing here about the ability to know who goes to heaven

Bump

In RCIA. Folks looking for catholic-only discussions would be much better off looking into twitter or discord, FYI... prots tend to get asspained and ruin the fun.

No eyes have seen, no ears have heard what God has prepared for those who love him.

How in the fuck do you get

>GOD HAS THINGS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM DATS IT

from that?

pls reread and repent.

None of those aspects/values stem directly nor necessarily from atheism.

I'm atheist and hold none of those values/have none of those aspects.

The fuck is social Darwinism?

There is but one Orthodox church for the entire world, its "branches" are merely "local" establishments with different languages and sometimes, slightly different practices.

Fun fact, this guy now referred to as "Herman of Alaska The Wonderworker" was Russian Orthodox. He traveled to Alaska with a bunch of fur traders, converted ~7,000 Alaskan Natives to Christianity, nearly died several times (had to hunt for seal to eat in borderline-suicidal conditions), worked the ground with WOODEN implements, and when a plague struck the Natives, he wasnt deturred by the threat of illness or death. He visited them anyway, caring for the sick and comforting the dying. And lived through it.

The guy was completely based. He came to North America to save the souls of the people here, and as such, the Orthodox Church is welcoming to all, regardless of race or creed. We remember him every Sunday at my church.

>Ignorance?
>the bible explains
the path of least neural resistance -- plebes (esp. burgers) are programmed to seek 'messiahs' / cure-all pills / snake oils / one-stop-shop answers to all the complexities of life -- cue: religion... that's why evangelism is directly proportional to societal religious affliction

>fear
>accepted the "Lord"
the inability for the plebe to reconcile their mortality, inevitable death and effective meaningless existence (unless devoted to the creative sciences), is a strong pull factor for religion -- something said mind-rot has played on for time immemorial... offering a 'reason' for the insignificance of their nonentity reality -- rendering them a special, little snowflake in Hell (in their own, deluded mind/s)

>paedophilia
>kebabs
catholic cash cults, zionist yeshiva (((schools))) et al. are literal, proven fiddler fraternities -- only that the latter (due to their close-knit, sanhedrin solidarity and jurisprudence enclaves) hide it better than some... where as kebabs are open, sanctioned and even proud loli-gaggers

tl;dr -- all ABRAHAMIC FAITHS are cut from the same, sullied, sodomite cloth that wipes the dullard dribble of the slack-jawed, simpleton simians

>could go on
>instead pray
argumentum e silento: the ineffectual, impotent WMD of the godtard

im in the junkie accepts jesus an gets born again category. and evangelical because it works

the only litmus test you need of who is going to hell, which applies to all people, is if they believe in Jesus

For me, this verse is the line in the sand for which people around me to trust.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

>my pastors always praised israel and jews constantly like every sunday was a harretz report

> "Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:" ~ Romans 9:6

As stated here, "Israel" the tribe is not all going to be the "Israel" spoken about within Revelations (Christians who truly are saved). There's definitely something going on here. The bible says that towards the end times will be a time of deception. This is no doubt in my mind one of those deceptions. A lot of Christians believe that (((they))) are the Israel spoken about within the bible. I believe this is done so that we won't recognize prophecy when it's actually fulfilled. Now, are all these people doing this on purpose? I doubt it. Nonetheless, I do believe it to be wrong based on biblical scripture.

Here's a VERY good YouTube video. Watch it if you get the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

I mean thats literally what it says that nobody has seen what God has prepared for those who love him, notice that it says those who love him, if anything this verse only proves my initial point that Jews dont love God, are the synagogue of Satan and therefore we can know for certain that anyone who is a jew and doesn't believe in Christ has nothing prepared for them which assumes that they are damned

yep, God strikes everyone who never believed Jesus is Lord to eternal hellfire.

Fucking heathen falsely interpreting scripture.

Wow, I didn't expect this thread to have people actually praying in it and being serious. This is fucking hilarious.

doesnt take motivation when its real

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

>But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

OP is a faggot.

1 Kings 8:53
1 Kings 10:9

If you actually believe God is this type of being you are not saved.

>Wow, I didn't expect this thread to have people actually praying in it and being serious. This is fucking hilarious.

I know, right?

> People actually believing and being passionate about something
> 2017
> *Puts on fedora*

Yeah, that's what makes me wonder about a lot of things. Such as this "mark" the bible speaks about. Is it a literal or figurative mark? If it's not figurative, that would mean that a lot of people would see something like that coming and not be surprised. Then again, I could be looking way to much into this .

>browsing Sup Forums
>not LARPing
Repent swine ere judgment cometh.