How do I respond in this situation?

One of my friends from work just asked me if I like Trump. He is very VERY far left, borderline antifa-tier left, and despises Trump with bitter, burning passion.

What do you think would be the best way to respond in this situation? I would tell him yes but I don't want him putting fliers up around town saying i'm a nazi.

Tell the truth of course.

What are you, a pussy?

Don't be a cuck OP if he's your friend he wont care

how about you just dont respond

>"Yeah, why?"

Just say after looking into it you respect and agree with his policies and actions but are conflicted because hes an orange racist sexist pig

"None of your buisness." Keep it simple

>777

NOW YOU HAVE TO DO IT

Say you liked him when the left wing media said he was literally Hitler, but now you don't because you found out he's not.

but you are, why don't you just accept yourself?

"yes"

Say you liked him more when he was boss on apprentice

I have always liked Trump, as a kid I remembered his PizzaHut commericals. Seeing him on Fresh Prince was something I remembered, Trump always put himself in the spotlight to increase his business portfolio I bet. Good guy, I look forward to seeing how his term as president of the US turns out. But fuck that cunt, Hillary, she is evil.

"Fuck no, he's clearly in bed with the kikes and way too soft on faggots."

he has spoken

Just don't answer, if you're sure he's a crazy leftard

o-ok, Kek... i-if you say so...

tell him that trump is a kikelover

Holy shit people take texts way too seriously.

Stand your ground lad or you''ll regret it

Only correct response

>"Not particularly, but I am conservative yes"

>Do you like Trump?

This is middle school tier shit. Ask him if he likes Nancy from accounting.

Either way, Id be honest and in followup you may have to fall back to the "politics and work bla bla bla"....

If you think they may be borderline antifa (i.e. moderate liberal extremists) be careful. The antifa are retards...if something happens, make sure you know what you need for retaliation.

say you would like trump if I didnt like sucking cock so much.

Say this, faggot.

Send him pic related. No words needed.

Say "I don't really know, I'm not really that much into politics, but I have mixed feelings"

Thisss kek

>being scared of telling truth
Americucks LMAOOOO

tell him you arent interested in discussing politics

send him this picture and say how can you not

Hell no, do you want to give me a blowjob while I drink a beer and read guns and ammo?

Tell him you hate Trump because he is owned by Jews.

say i'm not taking the political bait

>not realizing OP actually is a middle schooler, hence middle school tier shit

"Lol yeah man. I even donated to his campaign"

Send him this and call him an anti-semite if he gives you left bullshit

Answer his question with another question, the jq.

Do this and post results OP

How strong your political convictions must be if you're unwilling to even identify with them. Do you even know why you believe what you believe? Just tell him that.

tell him you don't really keep up with politics.

you probably don't, at least compared to some people, so its the truth.

or just tell him you don't have an opinion either way.

or just tell him its too early to know if he will be/was a good president

or just tell him that he was democratically elected in accordance to the rules of this nation which have been respected (more or less) for over 200 years so you grant to him the respect that his office commands because you believe in and respect what america stands for.

or - and this is what i would do -
stand up for your ideology so it is not so easily demonized or degraded by it's opposition!
be blunt and offer to back up your opinions which you are willing to change if given a reason to.

>He is very VERY far left, borderline antifa-tier left, and despises Trump with bitter, burning passion.

Report him to the FBI and never talk to him again.

I'm 23 and I've had girls I've been talking to bring up politics and curse me out cause I said I like trump

Do you want the lefty's head to start billowing smoke or what?? That's too much

:) Let's see how this plays out OP

You have the Nazi flag as your location yet you're too scared to tell some liberal pansy that you like Trump? GTFO

Fuck you faggots. You scared assholes are the reason the world is so fucked up. Leftists openly fly the hammer and sickle and you're afraid of telling someone your political beliefs. You equivocating faggots are pathetic.

Well?

>"Why are you asking?"

>"I don't really follow politics too closely"

Vote your beliefs. Stand up for your principals. However don't go beyond that, don't confirm a tag that some pleb will grab hold of and project an identity onto.

"I don't know. He's better than Obama at least."

>caring what a woman thinks

They don't have any opinions of their own, they just regurgitate whatever opinion they believe is popular.

OP you're a faggot

Who is we?

>Hey guys should I disclose my political leanings to this leftist coworker who's on the verge of joining Antifa and might physically accost me or spread libel and slander if he knows I oppose him

Hmmm.

this is a power game
u need to reclaim the power
send him a pic of a bullet
and with it ask, do u like Trump?

>we're just curious
this is a setup by the bogdanoffs op be careful of what you answer

Tell him you voted for Trump but regret it now that he's exposed himself as a member of the international cabal.

>we
He's trying to intimidate you. Your answer depends on how good friends you are
if you are
>work colleagues
just say that it's not related to work and you don't really want to talk politics
>friends
Just say you aren't really into politics
>good friends
lie

However, if you don't like him that much tell him you like trump. You're an American, baby.

MAN UP AND STOP BEING A FLAMING HOMO

Tell him "mom always said not to talk about politics or religion. It's the quickest way to lose friends"

Don't you use that flag if you're scared to tell your stupid fucking friend you like the God Emperor.

"I like him, but I'm not in love with him. Is he single?"

who the fuck is "we"?

(((we're)))
do you want to keep him as a friend or not user?

If someone asked me about politics right out of the blue like that, I'd tell them to fuck off.

But user. I haven't sucked on a pair of tits in like 8 months. I'm struggling. I might need to blue pill myself

If you started a thread over this you damn well better go full 14/88 [
Or be labeled a faggot.

Based af

>We're

You're cornered user. Time to stand up for what you believe in.

>Yeah he can be a good president

>we
It's a trap.

(((we're)))

Wait OP do you work at a movie theater or something?

You are so afraid it's ridiculous.

The real question isn't: do you like Trump? The real question is: why do you bother with this kind of people?

One of my left-wing friends was dumped by his girlfriend because he said to her that one of his friends is hardcore racist/holocaust denier, and she couldn't stand that he had a conversation with such a person.

Feels good.

Just tell him.
This is the best way of finding out someone else's true colors.
Unless it's against the rules to discuss politics at work, then report him for asking.

Don't be a bitch fagot tell them

>We're
IT'S THE JEWS SHUT IT DOWN!!!

No wonder the muds are raping your women.

>he's trying to intimidate you
>you better hide your beliefs, that'll show him

These leftists only thrive because they've created a false concensus by making right wing politics taboo. You're only helping them by hiding your beliefs.

if you live in a liberal city you will be fired for supporting trump most likely. Its like 1930's germany right now.

We're? Sweet, one of you can tongue my ass any lick my taint while I face fuck the other

Just tell him you wrote in Bernie and get it over with already

This thread has potential kek. Be a man you fucking fairy, if you love Trump sing it form the heavens.

Now it's a "we"? LOL... This faggot is stirring shit up.

You god damn millennials are faggots with you faggoty text drama bullshit since you're all cowards. You should know by now that this is all bullshit since you know the person and already talked shit about them and now they try to start shit over politics.Tell them to fuck off.

Tell him "Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes."

Your weak resolve and lack of courage has caused your current dry spell. Sort yourself out and the women will follow.

I just went through this with my grandparents. I just said "I don't really follow politics", "I'd consider myself an independent".

Ask him who the fuck "we" is?

>we're

tell the truth and don't be a pussy op

Do you have a gun? These people are dangerous. Stay safe.

get ready to get lynched by antifa

>we

Tell him to fuck off.

>mfw reading this in Venom's voice
>mfw it's the Topher Grace movie version

>being friends with a far left faggot

If you like any politician, then there is 99% that you are truly retarded. Voting for and liking are two different things. Nevertheless tell him the truth. He can blab about far left bullshit, why should you hide your own beliefs because of some low test fag. Grow some m8

In all seriousness, ask who the fuck "we" is.

If you have friend who likes antifas, you do not have a friend

ask yourself this

>what will i gain from telling him i support trump?

if the answer is

>nothing positive for my career
or
>shitstorm with coworker

then don't do it, only do things that bring good things into your life.