Be me

>Be me
>Try to see the best in all people
>Stuck living underneath a brood of trashy niggers.
>Everyday, try to reason with myself, tell myself it is just this particular family, not all niggers are as trashy as this family.
>Nigger kids will piss beside my window if I don't yell at them, they scream at their parents, standing outside of the window.
>Turns out the parents act the same way as the kids.
>Caught one of the "older" nigger about to piss outside of my window
>Told him I would shoot him next time I see him

Fuck all niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSjmtr8h5ro
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262
truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/#!/2013/08/black-kids-bully-white-toddler.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your repeated use of the n-word in an attempt to seem edgy and controversial is just making you look like an uneducated fool. I would expect better from Canada.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I call a spade a spade. In the end the actual terminology used is beside the point. These "African Americans" are the definition of black trash, they are why Niggers, get called Niggers.

This blatant racism is sad and sickening in 2017. I really hope this is just a joke. A bad, immature, unfunny joke.

n-word, are fucking serous get the fuck of pol you fucking beta cuck.

Why are LEAFS so racist? Disgusting.

Sup Forums anons un-ironically using "current year?"
NORMIES GTFO!

I'm too mature, educated, and civilized to use vulgar hate speech.

I would have no problems with my dark skinned neighbours who live above me if they could just teach their kids some basic courtesy.

I get it, kids are going to make noise and play outside, but as parents you should be teaching your kids some basic manners and respect.

The parents are pure trash, like I already said, they are the textbook example of niggers. I wish it was only this family, but pretty much all the niggers living in the building act the same.

The white family who live four doors down from me has had to call the cops on the niglets next door numerous times. Right now they turds are blasting their music and throwing beer cans.

And people want to get all upset because I refer to them as niggers? They are fucking niggers, and the niggers kids will grow up to be criminals and whores like their parents.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger... nigger

Thinking that the nigger word is edgy or controversial just makes you look like an uneducated tool. I expect better of pol.
Also move to a white place OP, preferably in the US. There are still strongholds of white christian decency.

America is becoming more diverse. Times have changed. Your days of white hegemony are coming to an end, and good riddance

Please stop using the n-word or I will have to report your comment for hate speech. The management of this forum surely won't tolerate blatant hate speech

Get yourself a super soaker filled with Lauren Southern-branded fox pee and fix them for any reason at all.

aight b8 is b8, sorry guys for taking it in the first place

>america
>white
>decency

I'm disgusted by the blatant racism and intolerance this Canadian is spouting. You are dirt, trash, fascist shitlord. I don't want to see you using our proud flag of tolerance for your bigotry.

I'd say this was a shitpost if it wasn't for your faggy flag.

A

>Nazi flag
Opinion discarded. Everyone using a Nazi flag is a beta fag trap fetishist

Pic is Baltimore.

Link is father's day in Myrtle Beach, SC.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSjmtr8h5ro

Whenever I hear somebody suggesting we "send 'em back to Africa" I have to laugh because I doubt any part of Africa would take them. I know several guys who were born and raised in poverty in Africa, and who are all fine upstanding intelligent people. Dindus are cancer that need to be ejected into space.

Don't you have anything better to do Satan?

2 feral negroes killed a little girl and her 21 year old uncle.

The whites let them in the house to use the bathroom because THE WHITE FAMILY HAD TAKEN IN ONE OF THE BLACK MAN WHEN HE WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. The whites had fed him and given him a place to stay, when he needed it. So the nigger brings in another nigger who kills them to rob them. The white family was targeted because they had been charitable to a black teen.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

youtube.com/watch?v=bNXIqk5fIXk

shut up nigger
very very few of them are behaved. around 0.001%

The black man in the pic was let out of prison and immediately breaks into the home of a Georgia mother with 2 little kids.

Look at this Georgia mother being forced to shoot a nigger who chased her and her little children through her own house (which he had broken into).

Hillary Clinton would happily disarm this woman and shrug her shoulders when the nigger did horrific things to the Mother and children.

This nignog in pic related wasn't killed, but he was shot in the face and neck for 5 times.

African American good boi Paul Slater, not long out of prison, broke into a home with a white woman and her kids in there and he chases the mother and kids upstairs.

He could have simply taken their TV and left, but he follows the mother and the little twins as they try to escape. He breaks through several locked doors to get at the woman and her kids.

The mother had a .38 with her and knew how to use it. She does what she has to do.

>Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9

>Suspect Paul Ali Slater was found bleeding heavily in nearby driveway after crashing his car

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Excerpts from the 911 tapes, with the shots.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/georgia-mother-shoots-home-intruder-911-tapes-18168262

Gotta make sure all my souls are on the right track to hell

Glory be, glory be, hang all niggers from a big oak tree!

>Your days of white hegemony are coming to an end, and good riddance

Blacks get on television and loudly complain about whites to try to mask the real news.

Most Blacks hate whites. And blame us for their failures. And even the ones who do not directly harm us, enjoy it when other blacks harm us.

truthisahatecrime.blogspot.com/#!/2013/08/black-kids-bully-white-toddler.html

This probably redpilled a lot of people who thought that Diversity is our Strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9vBHAyVmWQ

Kys racist scum

>Myrtle Beach, SC.

South Carolina has an infestation problem. Another case:

Jawan and Dante visit a SC waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown. Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Get a load of this dumb nigger

Fuck off snow nigger.

>very very few of them are behaved. around 0.001%

Morality and abstract thinking are linked.

Africans are woefully deficient in their ability to do abstract thinking.

The only people who defend niggers are rich whites living in gated communities and jews

>courtesy

And how to swim.

>America is becoming more diverse

ikr

i love this image

Blacks don't get it until it is explained to them, probably.

move out of the ghetto

much sadness where blacks are

Massed blacks are bad people.

>use of the n-word

Niggers have a low IQ and low maturity and almost no impulse control. So they think up genocidal things like exterminating all white people.

See below youtube link. Black professor calls for extermination of all white people. And other blacks clap. My fear is that many blacks are probably acting on this evil asshole's words.

>Kamau Kambon (born Leroy Jefferson) is a radical black professor who called for the extermination of the white race.

> Pic related is an African Studies Professor

>A professor at North Carolina State University since 2003 (there is some question as to whether he is still employed there), he has taught a number of Afrocentric courses, including "Africana Studies 241", listed as "Introduction to African-American Studies II,", described as "Second in a two-semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience." Another course he taught was "AFS 240: African Civilization," described as: "An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa."

>Kambon is the owner since 1994 of "Blacknificent Books", which sells Afrocentric material.

>Kambon Calls for Genocide

To quote the evil nigger Kambon : "The problem on the planet is white people"

youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk

now she's stuck with a niglet
and because of that she's tied to him and his family forever because of that kid
dumb cunt

I live next to a bunch of niggers. Even if they aren't like that, a lot of them are and they'll laugh like monkeys when niggers treat non-niggers like shit.

>and they'll laugh like monkeys when niggers treat non-niggers like shit.

Blacks hate white people.

LOL. This is why we castrated our slaves.

Masters Degree holder here, laughing at you and niggers

Thug life is the new black culture.

Preacher man speaking da truth!

youtu.be/9ZkE3xB8o8A

I found him on youtube the other day and i was considering starting a thread on him

Some blacks are not niggers. Very few though.

Oh wow pathetic. Whe got a slap in her face and now goes on a whinefest, attentionwhoring and playing victim like the womsn she is. Disgusting.

She got a slap in her face, maybe even a punch. So what ?!
How pathetic are women ?!
She prolbably even deserved and demanded it, given what fucking tyrannic trolls women are...

>being this much of a nigger faggot

shiggy