Be me

>be me
>clean cut white guy
>out minding my own business on the weekend
>young nigger males always trying to start shit

seriously what the fuck is their problem? it's literally every weekend I encounter this. you can just tell they have a seething hatred for whites. the white women don't notice it because they're not seen as competition. thanks a lot boomers for giving these animals rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you treat them like humans and make eye contact they chimp out on you.

Stop wagging your clean cut penis in their faces then.

If you don't make eye contact then they'll feel like you're ignoring and looking down on them.

Every nigger I've ever met, every single one, has a gigantic chip on its shoulder. It's like they're trying to bait you into some kind of confrontation. Almost as if they're trying to goad you into saying "nigger" or something similar.

Can confirm. They literally take a friendly confident smile as a threat. They actually have a lot in common with whites that are insecure beta males.

Buy a glock and brandish it on your hip if they say anything to you.

The nigger probably senses weakness and tried to bully you.

Maybe if you weren't so faggy then the nigger would fuck off.

Why the fuck would you smile confidently at another guy anyways? That's the problem.

I'm white and I don't like other random guys smiling or looking at me all googly eyed. That's normal. Just keep a nuetral facial expression when passing

I'm 6'2 man. I guess I could put on 20-30lbs of muscle. I try and avoid fighting since I have a full time job and I don't have 15k-20k to spend on attorney fees to fight a felony battery charge.

that's another thing I'm worried about, after them starting some shit the word might slip out or police might find it on my phone then my life is over and I'm charged with a hate crime, despite the fact that I'm the one who is trying to mind my own business

you think niggers think that far ahead? no so you can't either, remember never relax

thankfully they can just be ignored as they are not actually humans in the same way that we are

shiiiiieeeett nigga

niggers are like wild dogs
if you show fear, they will attack you in packs

Where the fuck do you live where you have to deal with these future prison-bed-warmers?

>be me
>clean cut white guy
>out minding my own business in Yellowstone Park
>young bear males always trying to start shit

What the fuck guys, these animals are territorial, I walk by them and they wanna attack me. I guess I can't learn my lesson that some creatures are naturally violent. Better just keep hoping it's Not All Bears.

>be me
>aggressive black guy
>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>start something with him because he's there

I can sense your timidness from here. That's why the feral monkey fucks with you.

Height ain't shit. Get swole and intimidate those niggers. And Don't smile and shit like the other faggot said..

It seems to be a pretty universal phenomenon. It happened to me in Washington state too. Now it happens to me in Florida. Live in any major metropolitan area (where the jobs are) and I'm sure you will experience it if you are out by yourself.

>spending your weekends in the same place as BMA's

Literally worse than work.

Where I live niggers are miles away in their "hoods".

>>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>>start something with him because he's there
>get shot right in my tiny nigger dick
>get arrested because I got warrants
>claim I was attacked by "racists" for no reason
>watch the libtards riot for me because they believe me

>be me
>mulatto
>pick a fight with myself after seeing me walking down the street
>hate myself for it

Niggers are dirty as fuck. Trust me. I watch every single one like a hawk, ready to instantaneously fuck them up with my jack knife the second they come close to me.

get big or get a ccl. always call the cops as soon as possible as well.

Beta male detected

damn bruh that's racist as fuck

just because i got warrens don't mean my dick is tiny

this x1million

Niggers ruin everything. I was out a few night ago got cheap shotted by one, had went to the rest room and he was all up in my girls face when I got back like the snake nigger he was, asked him wtf he was doing, he took his best cheap shot, he landed it and I laughed at him, flipped some tables over and asked him if he enjoyed breathing, said someone's gonna go to jail and someone's gonna die here... him and his chimp friend decided they wanted to live and not be inmates so they BTFO and left.
FUCK NIGGERS, right in the head with a bullet.
They ruin everything.

Black guys have never given me problems. Drunk white guys and the odd asian though have.

>be me
>kinda scruffy white guy
>5'9" 140lbs
>walk by group of black guys on street
>make eye contact
>nod my head up
>group nods heads back in my direction
>group goes back to talk to each other

Whatever happened to the good ole' head nod? I do this every time I make eye contact with a male and I have never gotten anything except a nod back. However, when I don't do the nod and the stare goes for several seconds, I never receive one and you can feel the energy of the tension building. It's as if guys have forgotten how to say, "What's up?".

Yeah, if you want to greet a passing male nigger for whatever reason, do the thing where you keep your face stony and do that reverse-nod thing where you raise your chin slightly. You've probably seen it. They'll usually do it back.

I always smile at people when I walk down the street, only niggers seem to take it the wrong way though.

Daily reminder

A lot of insecure pussies itt, I'm white and always walk into the nig barber shop to get my fades, if you a pussy they will treat you accordingly, I'm not a pussy so I can't relate to most of your fears

>my white and twisted power fantasy

>clean cut

You have a hitler youth, don't you? that makes you look like a weak student boy.

ever since i went skinhead non-whites go out of their way to avoid me.

Where do you live where you don't? The year 2000?

it's true, blacks usually hate whites. they should be hating themselves but for decades have been told its not their fault that they are the lowest-tier in every standard held by human civilization. its whitey's fault.

Around blacks NEVER RELAX

>to get muh fades
>if you a pussy
get a load of this wigger

>GIB ME ATENTION WHITEY
>EY STOP GIBBIN ME ATENTION WHITEY
>I BE BROK GIB ME SOM MONAY NIGGUH
>EY STOP GIBBIN ME MONAY UR DESTROYIN MAH PEPLE
>LEV BLAKS ALON NIGGUH
>IMA FUK WIT U FOR LEVIN BLAKS ALON NIGGUH
I WANT TO EXTERMINATE THESE GODDAMN RETARDS!

>gets hit
>chimps out and flips tables and yells
>showed them

They view it as a sign of weakness I think. They think it's gay to smile at other dudes you don't even know and nigs are extremely sensitive to being viewed in that way. See

>If you don't make eye contact
Never try to avoid them. I make eye contact but don't stare. Let them know you know and are sizing them up. They prey on weakness. No guarantee they won't fuck with you but they'll think twice. Don't be afraid of them. That's what they want.

>live in the UK
>thinks niggers are not a severe problem

you don't have slave descendants in the UK, idiot. You only have the nogs who had the brains enough to get there on their own. Amerinigs are almost all violent, dangerous animals.

That's because your a leaf.

Real men don't smile at each other unless they are Bros or some shit. Otherwise...it makes you a weird faggot.

i'm 6'4 240 with arms of thor and I was just minding my own business buying some shit, chatting with the cashier at the corner bodega last week when some face tattooed 5'0 flat niglet asked me why I looked at him "like that". I just explained to him that I don't need your permission to look at you and got my shit but it was weird. Not acting like an unhinged psychotic animal that gets triggered by someone looking at you and timidness aren't the same thing.

Not my fault your a bitch ass nigga lol cry more how ur scared of nigs but act hard online, fuckin pussies

Niggers know they are inferrior to whites

You got a bitch face boy.

Probably got a virgin walk.

Fights are fun, unless youre a beta faggot.

They probably think you want to root them, m8

Why would you treat them like humans? I don't even make space for them when they're walking, because they don't reciprocate. Two whites approach each other, if he's not a massive douche, you both make way for each other. Not niggers. I ram right into them. Yeah they chimp out about "disrespecting me", but they never do anything. They just flap their lips and slink off.

Guy know in St. Louis had a random nigger shoot at him on the highway during morning rush hour traffic. Bullet was stopped by the trunk and back seat. 4 inches higher and he would have been dead.
>never did findout what he did to piss him off. The nigger got away.

Carry around some fake coupons for free air jordans. By the time they make it from their loitering location of choice to the nearest Foot Locker you will have long since escaped.

The digits desire you to get ripped, desu

>traveling at 60+mph
>someone shoots you
>from behind, since it hit the trunk/back seat
>they somehow get away
what

Just ignore them, they are a subhuman underclass and the more we all realize it the better off we are. Do lions worry about hyenas when they're going on the hunt?

Nigs gonna nig, OP.

Expecting human behavior from apes is a fool's folly.

>The nigger probably senses weakness and tried to bully you.

That's it. It's like the animal kingdom.

It always works with the women ;)

>I'm white
>my fades
Whatever you say Argentina

6'2" doesn't intimidate anyone that can fight.

>virgin walk

dude what

>shit that never happened.

heres how it went down, you got hit in the face and your girl left with them for the night.

its from part of a meme on betas

>shoulders slumped forward
>eyes on the ground
>awkward gait
>don't know what to do with hands
>make eye contact then zoom eyes away and down and look terrified

>out minding my own business on the weekend
>young nigger males always trying to start shit
>out....on the weekend
>young nigger males

Maybe you could quite finding yourself in the shitty degenerate places that land you in this scenario.

>be me
>bearded black guy
>see clean cut white person minding his own business on the weekend
>assume he's a libcuck and continue along my way

This is too accurate. Throughout my youth I was kind to everyone, and I mean everyone I ever came in contact with. But I seemed to attract a lot of negative attention from blacks. Probably every other month I would have a negro or negress chimp out on me for simply nodding at one to acknowledge it, or any other basic public interaction with what are perceived to be human beings.

kek that was made by a women or a man who spends far too much time looking up "how 2 b alpha" on the interwebs

No joke i was at a bar (on a road trip vacation) with a buddy of mine, we were drinking having a good time, my buddy comes from money and is a good mood enjoying the locals relaxed attitude. Turns to the guys next to him who happen to be black who are ordering, says "hey you guys want a shot, you name it its on me" and says it in the most passive "lets have a good time" kind of way.

Gets cold clocked out of the blue..."what the fuck you mean you guyz" "fucking white boy dont fuck with me"

For no reason other than he was nice to someone nearby. No negative interaction prior just hated a white guy reaching out trying to be friendly. Black guys get kicked out of bar and proceed to cause scene outside, cops called. Black guys say white boy racist and starting shit, cops laugh and taken away for disorderly and open container.

I watched a bar go from a friendly normal atmosphere to shit because my friend offered to by a round of drinks they could have been muslims in turbans, gays, fat girls with bears, he was turning to his right and offering a round.

But they happened to be black and well....they chose to go downtown over a friendly gesture. The scene haunts me to this day how absurd it was...and i could understand if he turned around and said you nigs want a shot? which i could see him doing while drunk desu.

Bottom line they see themselves as superior physically and want desperately a reason to show you that, and fish for any reason to fight you. Because that is all they will ever have on you..the ability to chimp out on you for no reason without warning....which they will need surprise to their advantage in a lot of cases. Bonus point for them if your with a girl theyll assume she will want to fuck the black guy for knocking out her boyfriend, eventhough shes calling the police and disgusted.

6'2 but simultaneously low hanging fruit. How sad.

Maybe that's what I did wrong. I always nod down. It's probably considered a (((hate symbol)))

Nevertheless it describes me almost perfectly. Except Im blond

nypost.com/2017/06/25/couple-viciously-beats-restaurant-owner-her-teen-daughter-over-fast-food-order/

nogs just cant be trusted

I do the head nod too. It probably has something to do with making eye contact and showing respect in the sense that you're aware they're there but don't care. Some fag walking past with his head down is "disrespectful" to niggers. cuz the nig nogs are all about "respect" even though they don't respect one another.

lol what a fag. a friendly nod is nothing to be nervous about. fucking Californians man.

wtf are you retards talking about? I literally ignore nigs in every way shape and form besides the occasional "Hey hows it going man?" if you are in the parking lot or something and it would be more awkward to not make contact. If they try to start some shit just flash your gun, that will shut them up.

No you sound like an absolutely loathsome faggot. No grown men white or black respect you, wigger.

>being a shifty eyed fucker when you walk by people on the street

You're one of those dudes eh? always looking down and shit and making eye contact for a split second then looking away somewhere, you're a pussy.

>be white
>good with impressions
>around blacks always using dave chapelle ultra white guy voice
>asking them about jesus
>always offer me their sisters and cousins cuz they want them to be with a real man that pays bills and shieeeeet
Op is a faggot, that is all

IQ.
they follow the jew script. they don't really understand how to interact as responcible.

thats why rap is. BIG THANGS BIG MONEY BIG HOUSES BIG THIS BIG CARS LOTS OF GIRLS SHINEY THINGS..

i don't want to free niggers of their jewish slavery.. it keeps them from bein successful.

I know exactly what you are talking about because of gypsie bands or paki packs.
>look at them, they get offended
>don't look at them, they get offended

It's a common trait among subhumans.

>bitch ass nigga
Talk like a white person wigger

I've noticed this, from bother browns and blacks, they even move into my space to see how far they can push, it seems so childish when there is plenty of space for the both of you. I too have taken to shoulder checking them but I really shouldn't have to and it makes me angry that I must.

Niggers are highly-insecure and have poor judgment.

Once you understand that they're basically spoiled and stupid children in adult bodies you'll never be surprised by them again. I had a nigger at the gym get in my face and act all aggressive because he thought I was copying his workout routine. No shit, he saw that I was doing barbell rows and so was he, and he fucking walked up and said "why you copying me?!" Wish I had a clever reply in store, but I was so stunned by the absurdity of it that i didn't fully understand what was going on. This was a grown man negro too, not some fourteen year old wannabe badass.

Was walking to a party last night, black guy ahead of me turns around and asks me the time. I told him him 9pm politely, thinking that's the end of it. He turns around again after lighting a cigarette and asks if I can spare two bucks.

Just when you think they might be alright, that there might be one among them who is halfway decent, they make you hate them.

Caring what other males think is a very beta trait. I'm starting to think more and more that blacks are actually very beta in nature but (((they))) have went to great lengths to convince the public otherwise.

is that a white crip.. man that is a bullshit photo op. i did graffiti in the late 90s early 00s.. and there was a crew i was in that had crips and bloods and white dudes. you can't join the crips and be white. you can't join the bloods and be white.. this is a cheezy photo op.

Why would you lie on an anonymous board?

Niggers will hate you for not having what you have.

They will take what you have and ruin it.

They will still be angry at you after they have taken everything from you and ruined it. In fact they will be furious. Because once they take what you have and ruin it they finally realize that its not just slavery or racism or oppression...they realize on some level that they ruined it because they are a nigger.

lift and eat healthy

only you can protect yourself from a chimpout

It's weird. They sort of are, but at the same time, they'll actually fight. Pretty much every black person you meet is all fucked up mentally from being raised by a single mother.

>blacks want me to be the beta provider for their whore siblings
>but you're the faggot OP

Lol holy shit this is golden. You don't even know you're a beta do you?

penis!!

They are like wolves testing for weakness. Constantly looking for a potential victim, my mother had a friend who was raped by a black guy. She was oblivious and he followed her home from the gas station and push her into her house as she was opening her door. He beat her up and did internal damage to her.

Never relax around blacks and always reduce contact with them as much as possible. If a guy asks you something just ignore him and keep moving, reduce your contact with these "people".

IDK it's just a photo of some Obama voters about to go to church and then college and then probably swing by the homeless soup kitchen to feed the poor.