Leafs, fucking do something about Trudeau already

Leafs, fucking do something about Trudeau already
He's a fucking embarassment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4m04-acr9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

islam is anti-degeneracy
is Trudeau /ourguy/?

Isn't that blasphemy? Will they put a fatwa on him?

why is he so gay is this really want canadians want?

literally everything I see him in is fucking crossed legs, gay pride, muslim worship...what the fuck is actually wrong with him?

and why hasn't he been killed yet?

Should have turned it around to make it seem like he was insulting islam.

no i like him

>why is he so gay is this really want canadians want?

Urban canadian and hypercucked leaf boomer, yes.

So progressive.
Trudeau will give gays a trust drop with no parachutes off 10 story buildings with the refugees

>Canada

How much doublethink do the left need to employ to be simultaneously pro gays and pro islam

Fake News.

He wore rainbow socks. That's it.

Lefties think that muslims are radicalized by anti muslim rhetoric what do you think

Insulting Allah by placing that on his fucking feet, i hate Trudeau and liberal "Muslim lovers" so fucking much

Holy shit. He's making a statement that he will walk all over muslims. Based Trudeau.

most virtue signaling faggot ive ever seen

So progressive, so brave of him to do this.

>assassin shoots Canadian PM
>yells "SORRY" which alerts the police to his location
>gets caught because the getaway vehicle was trapped in a Tim Horton's drive-thru lineup

Inshallah

Why do liberals pretend that everything is compatible?

He is what Toronto deserves (I dislike both, BTW).

I blame the east coast.

NIGGER WHAT

>literally falling for the bait in real life

He's trolling, get with the program.

>National Bolshevism as a political movement combines elements of radical nationalism
>National Bolshevik movements propose a merger between Russia, Europe and parts of Asia, in a union to be known as Eurasia

wat

Showing the bottom of your feet in muslim belief is an insult. Wearing socks that get smelly and sweaty with muslim themes is good.

This.

Instead of doing what us retards are doing. He's going the long-con.

Bait the extremists, but dilute and abandon the rest into westernized society.

Can Trump build a wall on the northern border too?

Wouldnt that be offensive to arab? They have a huge stigma about the dirtyness of feet and not showing your soles/ stepping on someone.

Youd think this guy would at least realize his own irreverence.

yes and deep down every canadian knows hes gay, its not exactly an uncommon belief.

No, he's a useful idiot.

He's fine as fuck tho. I'm not gay, but I'd consider switching teams for him.

these people are fucking retarded and make no goddamn sense whatsoever

fucking cancerous

We've never done anything of note, how can we be the ones to blame?

Bottom of women's feet are hot

Hahaha! Fucking leafs glad I'm not a fucking leaf.

Yeah, fucking Trudeau.
How many terrorist attacks have to happen in Canada for him to get the message.

Islamic LGBTQ+? Does he have Swedish ancestry?

How the hell does Trudeau keep finding ways to out-poz himself.

DUDE GAY ISLAM LMAO

> mfw our PM is the biggest faggot at Pride

But he's soooo handsome!

In reality it's Toronto too but it's full of migrants. What's your excuse?

Canada at last i truly see

Since 2014, how many Muslim terrorist attacks that have resulted in deaths have we had?

Oh right. None.

We have a 2% Muslim population.

Sweden really is the next Sodom...

Trudeau is a fucking lazy manipulator. All the guy has to do is show up at pride parades, praise allah and make sure to appeal to the libtards. Ship in muslims so he can't get out of power. If you've actually seen him try and talk about any real political issues he literally sounds like a 10 year old.

Its too late for us.

Wait, when was it that dude killed a soldier in front of the parliament?

Every day I wake up, I thank God that I don't live in Canada.

2014, October

Nathan Cirillo. From Hamilton. I knew him

2014 I thought but maybe it was the year prior to make that guys point.

Uh Vancouver......

>giving a fuck about what burgers think

youtube.com/watch?v=v4m04-acr9U

Canadian politics is a joke.

let's see Mark Zuckerberg do THAT!

Where I live was in the red.

But America is even more cucked, you elected a nigger and the majority of your populace voted for a woman for christs sake.

Canada fag here.

I apologize on behalf of our cucked prime minister.
Where should i move that's not the USA?

Sans Shittspurgh and Filthadelphia.

Vancouver is less cucked that Quebec and Ontario. More violent attacks on non-white minorities than both of those frog shitholes combined.

Mustache man can't be happy.

Are you faggots so suicidal that you back a guy who literally imports groups of 3rd world savages that want kill youÉ

I'm campaigning for independence from Canada. Canada itself is a yuge embarrassment

It's amazing how he can say so much with so little substance. That's impressive even for a Canadian politician.

Heard him on the radio today wishing Canadians a "pride mubarak", like holy shit I thought the cognitive dissonance of being both pro-gay and pro-muslim like this was only found on tumblr and the like...

Southern Ontario maybe but not northern Ontario.

Why don't you do us all a favor and hang yourself, cityfag. Getting on your knees and wishing you were a nigger in California is exactly why every true Canadian eschews your concrete paki jungles and lives free.

what a fag.

You're responsible for him, you commie loving frog.

>muslim themed socks at a pride parade
Assuming the socks have written on them some koranic nonsense. He's insulted islam by putting a holy verse on his feet, shoes and feet are involved in the most disrespectful arab insults. And then taken it to a gay pride parade. How soon will the groveling apology occur?

that hardened military man on the left is so visibly upset lmao

>All the Pajeets, Chongs, and Smiths in Barrie are Conservative still

We need to get out to the polls lads.

His masters want the white race to become faggots and cucks, then import Muslims to kill us off once we to weak to fight back.

>putting anything muslim on your feet

What a fucking bigot

"Fuck I hate guarding this guy."

Who knows we might just have to liberate the leaves and make them part of the states :^)

Uhh don't you know that Islam loves homosexuals? Didn't you see the Pride parade in Constantinople?

What more could one expect from a PM, whose ideal party trick of pretending to fall down the stairs... is actually falling down the stairs. :-|

A male attention whore.

Somehow he manages to look more gay than the homosexuals he's surrounded by.

Plus Vancouver is in BC and BC votes don't count in federal elections because polling stations here close AFTER its already announced who the prime minister will be

Also at least Vancouver has very few Muslims BC also hates Muslims on the whole more than Alberta even you just hear of less "islamophobe" incidents here because we have few Muslim to even attack (0.9% of the population last I checked I think Poland even has .2% more Muslims than BC does)

Shit tier shoop my dude

That's not any better, user

>Leafs, fucking do something about Trudeau already
>He's a fucking embarassment

He has to survive or else he'll be held up as a martyr instead of a colossal retard and failure

He has to survive and lose spectacularly

How will they control the imported people? How can they make money off them?

britain 2.0
>tfw neighboring country massing taqiya mudslime army
>tfw france cucks
>tfw gay mudslime leader

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH Fuck your sick religion!

Canuck its never too late. The cucks cant fight worth a damn, and you who would want true freedom are just too socially isolationist to unite and create a front. Fuck them. Be free. Break off and join us. Shove all the libs into one province, be polite about it, and then be free. Pass a law that any future libs get deported as well. deported into the sea...

>we elected a black person and a woman won the popular vote
Whoops

His goal is simple:
If the muzzies kill you, you win.