What really happened in wwiii

The germans were researching the origins of humanity, fund skulls of non humans, mapped agartha, and created saucer shaped aircraft allegedly the first to be space fairable.

Does anyone have a comprehensive theory into what the germans were doing in accordance to all the evidence that has been unearthed about the ahnenerbe and etc? I wabt real fully comprehensive theories and not some trollbait if anyone had been researching to the same extent as I.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/
youtube.com/watch?v=U7yzTxhThe8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-&index=40
youtube.com/watch?v=PZPlKA3_OuE&index=41&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-
youtube.com/watch?v=bKpxIjZ6m48&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-&index=42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
archive.org/stream/Inside_the_Third_Reich_Albert_Speer#page/n115/mode/2up
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=48E413DBC1427EC281204AA3753BCE6B
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_VZ-9AV
spitfirelist.com/books/manning.pdf
libgen.io/search.php?req=Joseph P. Farrell&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
wikispooks.com/w/images/4/44/Reich_of_the_Black_Sun.pdf
americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26
youtube.com/watch?v=22cOnz4JJlM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

I would like to know more as well!

Bumperino!

I think you are on to something user...those of us with insight, lets red pill the fuck out of this thread

>fund skulls of non humans
any links ? most of those are in Peru, the Nazis were close, Argentine and Chile

earth is flat
theres no ay lmaos, only demons
refugees are breeded in kike labs

this is probably a racist post

this really belongs on /x/ but its a neat little theory none the less

1/10 shitpost

>Be 1944
>Be German
>Finding skulls
>Find them
>Allies come
>Get inside
>Create saucer shaped aircraft and go to space

/thread

Yes, I read all about it in Dies irae ~Amantes amentes~

store.steampowered.com/app/644540/Dies_irae_Amantes_amentes/

Bump. C'mon anons, give me a source I can actually use.

ketchup

You know what else is 1/10? Your GDP when compared to ours

there is a german user who makes threads about this stuff here on pol
he is a bit crazy but I have to confess that he has really lots of knowledge
just lurk more and you will see his threads
he will gladly answer any of your questions

>occult history of the third reich 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=U7yzTxhThe8&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-&index=40

>occult history of the third reich 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=PZPlKA3_OuE&index=41&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-

>occult history of the third reich 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=bKpxIjZ6m48&list=PLnR1QznvoziY67NTRfm2rOxjA7s5y3fX-&index=42

Pfff look at your sub human country mate, I would be ashamed of posting here if I was you.

> hackers who found documents

Should be easy to get to the bottom of this. Les Hackers just need to post the documents somewhere.

>agartha

no. If i was YOU i would be ashamed of posting here, given you need a computer for that and most poortuguese can't afford to have one

Are you talking about brasil mate? because you are just burring yourself.

For some reason you live in the 3rd world pal.
Be happy living in the middle of the shit.

bump

You could read books by Joeseph Farrell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Anyone? I see there is some interest. Will anyone posy their comprehensive theory?

I've never heard of the skull thing and everything I've seen related to Agartha was fake.
The flying saucer thing is probably real, but it couldn't even fly properly let alone reach outer space.

Post* sorry

Just plain BULLSHIT.
Himmler and his sense of esoterism.
Hitler despised him for that.
archive.org/stream/Inside_the_Third_Reich_Albert_Speer#page/n115/mode/2up
page 117

Die Glocke probably worked but its speed would have been too low for space use.

What do you think of Ronald Richter's paperclip file and its reopening shortly after castle bravo/koon along with the interview?

>dark net hackers
>bare with me

Didn't Die Glocke supposedly land in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania a couple of decades ago?

More?

Aside from the
>I'm just letting Jamal fuck my wife to fit in, I'm really a secret space nazi :DD
-thing, it's interesting.

Read Martin Bormann Nazi In Exile if you want to learn more about the Nazi International.

>dubs
>Kecksburg
>ke(c)k

From 1981?

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=48E413DBC1427EC281204AA3753BCE6B

So this is what atechan /x/ looks like?

>Die Glocke probably worked but its speed would have been too low for space use.
I dunno, man. Why would US/Canadian engineers not be capable of recreating the thing using German blueprints?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_VZ-9AV
>What do you think of Ronald Richter's paperclip file and its reopening shortly after castle bravo/koon along with the interview?
I know nothing about it.

Yes.

As I said above books by Joseph Farrell are good as well.

>German blueprints
They never had them or the staff involved save people like Kurt Debus.

Kind if wimpy stuff in this thread so far...

Could you upload them all to a volafile or something?

They are all on libgen save the most new two.

Can't find them, and the Manning book is dead. Although a quick google found it spitfirelist.com/books/manning.pdf

libgen.io/search.php?req=Joseph P. Farrell&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

There, I think only the most recent two are missing along with his book on common core.

Even without any plans beyond the basic idea of flight using an air cushion you'd think they could do it.

The whole Glocke/Reichsflugscheibe thing was never that interesting to me.
Ever heard of the RĂ¼gen nuclear weapons tests?

when did wwiii happen

>air cushion
They didnt use that, more like a "new and monstrous area of physics."

>Rugen Island
Yes I have heard about it. It was descibed to be a fissile mass of merely 100g of uranium.

Some are still missing from their servers, like "Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend".

If you have them all they can't be that big, zip it up and upload?

wikispooks.com/w/images/4/44/Reich_of_the_Black_Sun.pdf

I do but I'm phone posting on vacation from memory in terms of books ans content. I dont have a computer with me so I cant upload thr books for you.

Alright, thanks anyway. Got to go, enjoy your vacation. You should make a thread with them when you get back.

I've done it in the past and no one shows interest in reading 3k pages of well sourced information about the potential of a Nazi continuance post wwii.

Lots of Farrells points though are super well sourced and thought out. After sifting through the citations I really think he is onto something.

this is as bad as WE WAZ KANGZ you realize

I'm interested...

pic sort of related

Also read Atlantis Mystery Unraveled by Jurgen Spanuth
americandeception.com/index.php?page=usercat&catid=26

I've never wanted something to be more true in my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=22cOnz4JJlM

>I dunno, man. Why would US/Canadian engineers not be capable of recreating the thing using German blueprints?
Simple. Because they weren't in contact with the Vril.

Iron Sky is a accurate movie then?