OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IDfXB
archive.is/iUC8X
youtu.be/lgh_Oui1ha8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/24/presidential-memorandum-regarding-construction-keystone-xl-pipeline
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-321-and-hr-255
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/26/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-call-president-peña-nieto-mexico-and
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/30/presidential-executive-order-reducing-regulation-and-controlling
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/03/30/president-trump-eliminates-job-killing-regulations
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/317498-trump-will-live-up-to-promise-of-prosperity-for
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/09/president-trump-signs-pro-law-enforcement-and-anti-crime-executive-orders
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/executive-order-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements
archive.is/UCiNa
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/president-trump-delivers-jobs-american-people
archive.is/sZe0q
whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-hiring-freeze
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/21/remarks-president-signing-s442-national-aeronautics-and-space
archive.is/8Y2aB
whitehouse.gov/repeal-and-replace-obamacare
archive.is/l1L2g
archive.is/68CWY
mehlmancastagnetti.com/wp-content/uploads/Understanding-Trumps-Washington-in-Q2-2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Placeholder Thread.

Guess which race it's high time to eliminate?

The Jew.

Bumping

You know.

Bamp

Is this the right thread?? Where is everybody?

Recycle this thread for later.

Go here first

Will we get a SCOTUS seat tomorrow?

Unlikely

Seriously though, why are conservative girls generally much better looking than leftists? Is it because the left hates beauty in all of its forms?

Where were you when reality turned into a movie?

>The anti-Pelosi campaign worked because it played on certain voters’ eagerness to demonize a woman of a certain age and level of ambition, just as birtherism worked on those who are freaked out by a black man with a foreign sounding name. But it also worked because Democrats didn’t bother fighting back

>Democrats don’t have a Nancy Pelosi problem. They have a fight problem, and a vision problem. They’ve lost touch with the art of mobilizing their own base and adding non-voters to it and then protecting and defending their right to vote. They’ve forgotten how to stay on the battlefield and defend their own and the values that make them Democrats.

archive.is/IDfXB

Previous Thread

You don't realize how that would be amazing.

The look of utter despair and desolation on her face makes me hard as a rock. G20 is going to be fucking HILARIOUS.

>Mike Pence officiated Mnuchin's wedding ceremony

>Models paid to wear trump clothes on instagram
>Conservatives

Come on now m8

We want Maxine Waters!

Sitting on my couch, watching Hillary's concession speech and realizing a steak salesman is the most powerful man in the world.
We're living in a parody; albeit a good one where the steak salesman is a savior.

sitting at my computer desk

>The anti-Pelosi campaign worked because it played on certain voters’ eagerness to demonize a woman
Top kek they're still clinging to identity politics when Ossoff just lost to a woman. Simply amazing. This party will NEVER recover, they're too far gone.

For real? I love this administration.

literally

No but probably sometime soon

These guys have learned nothing. Guess they don't want to take back any positions of power any time soon.

Can someone give me a quick gestalt on the Mystified Joe track? Did he make that? Is he in DELETE THIS mode? I don't understand, pls respond.

>They’ve lost touch with the art of mobilizing their own base and adding non-voters to it and then protecting and defending their right to vote
Translation: We haven't been cheating hard enough with bussing and illegals voting.

J E W E D

He's not even a good steak salesman.
The entire establishment lost to a failed steak salesman who tried to sell steaks at Sharper Image. Lmfao!!
They got BTFO!!!

Leftists don't believe in traditional values, like family, marriage, femininity. They feed on shock, disgust, and hatred; from each other and from those who are against them. This means they'd rather be as horrid as possible, both in attitude and looks.

Conservative/traditional women are always going to look better; they want to get married, have kids, keep the hubby interested. Looking good is a part of that.

Pence will never do that for you.
>yfw

this

>tfw

Ut oh it looks like one of the shills got triggered by a trump qt

I guess I'll post more.

It would be epic if it was in the middle of time square.

Yeah, that's not suspicious at all... Though I guess if I knew Mike Pence I would want him to officiate my wedding.

The Dems have an X, Y, and Z problem that are all Pelosi's responsibility to fix but it's totally not her fault she won't fix those things

Remember when libshits actually thought impeachment would happen?

The alt-right Stormautists are at it again.

Suspicious of what?

>doesn't matter how powerful you are, no Jew can escape Mike's preaching
Beautiful

mnuchin's wife is a total babe

guess that's what being a Goldman Sachs banker gets you even youre not great looking

>trying to bait me in with a qt

>it works

All those fucking buzzwords. This is why they're losing. People are tired of being portrayed as the victim all the time, or they're tired of hearing they're victimizing people. At a certain point people just want to move on and live their lives.

Turns out you can't impeach someone for what they tweeted.

>in the middle of time square.
Only a jew could afford that

Yup. Me too :)

Link to proof:
archive.is/iUC8X

Women don't understand leadership. They should be leaders by default and when something goes wrong its because the underlings didn't do enough.

Feminism.

As the traditional nuclear family began to fall apart (unfortunately in significant part due to men), feminists had an choice: call men out, and have them re-assert their traditional roles; or debase themselves to the level of men and speed up the collapse

Rather than hold men to a higher standard, leftist women decided to debase themselves and try to become equal to men in every way. For example, when presented with the situation of men sleeping around before marriage, rather than demand a higher standard from men, they decided to begin whoring themselves out.

Since right-leaning women dislike Feminism, they've still retained most of what men would find conventionally attractive about their personalities and presentation.

2 scoops, 2 genders
youtu.be/lgh_Oui1ha8

No, he's just high IQ, allowing him to be so successful. Higher IQ also means more attractive to other people.

Look at Scott Adams too

Is it just me or does she kind of look like Ivanka?

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

>G-girls don't like Trump you guys are j-just v-virgins!
Seriously does MAT think this is an effective strategy?

Friendly reminder that Trump is getting stuff done

1. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gorsuch
2. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry-united-states
(blocked by the 9th circuit but currently being reviewed by the SC)
3. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
4. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/24/presidential-memorandum-regarding-construction-keystone-xl-pipeline
5. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-withdrawal-united-states-trans-pacific
6. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/remarks-president-trump-signing-hr-321-and-hr-255
7. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/26/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-call-president-peña-nieto-mexico-and
8. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/30/presidential-executive-order-reducing-regulation-and-controlling
9. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/03/30/president-trump-eliminates-job-killing-regulations
10. thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/317498-trump-will-live-up-to-promise-of-prosperity-for (placeholder)
11. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/09/president-trump-signs-pro-law-enforcement-and-anti-crime-executive-orders
12. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/executive-order-border-security-and-immigration-enforcement-improvements

Why wouldn't it be both reasons?

Yeah, but the butthurt of the media would be epic having to see that everyday outside their windows. Every time they look outside they are reminded how much we despise them.

A feminist is literally a self-hating woman.

A continuation

13. archive.is/UCiNa
14. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/28/executive-order-ethics-commitments-executive-branch-appointees
15. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational
16. whitehouse.gov/blog/2017/02/16/president-trump-putting-coal-country-back-work
17. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/28/president-trump-delivers-jobs-american-people
18. archive.is/sZe0q
19. whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy
20. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/23/presidential-memorandum-regarding-hiring-freeze
21. whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/21/remarks-president-signing-s442-national-aeronautics-and-space
22. archive.is/8Y2aB
23. whitehouse.gov/repeal-and-replace-obamacare
24. MOAB
25. archive.is/l1L2g

>131339669
So with all of the Sorosbux available, why didn't they think of doing that and do it?
Really makes me think

Well, plan A failed, so....

High IQ is why he's rich and why he was successful at Goldman

>Sarah: You mentioned the National Front earlier — there was great anxiety that she had a chance to succeed, but actually, in the end, Marine Le Pen, and the far right in France, was profoundly unsuccessful. What was different there that we didn't experience here?

>Bernie: Let’s not forget that if you had a popular vote that was announced at 11 pm on election night — [Hillary] Clinton won the popular vote by 2.9 million votes. That’s a difference. Emmanuel Macron did not go through a complicated Electoral College which allowed someone who received a minority of the votes to become president; that’s one of the differences. That’s a good discussion.

archive.is/68CWY

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA
MUH ELECTORAL COLLEGE
AHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHHHAAHHA

HEY YOU! TURN AROUND!

the jew on the right posted here and got banned once

"Fleeting, enshadowed
Thou art privy to my sin
Secrets dead, wouldst thou inflict
The cruel daylights upon my skin?
Dost thou not want to worship me
With crimson sacrifice
So my cunt may twitch against thy kiss
And weep with new-found life?"

Yeah, they're about a year and a half late to that meme.

Another reminder that Trump has done an excellent job of undoing Obama's destructive legacy.

mehlmancastagnetti.com/wp-content/uploads/Understanding-Trumps-Washington-in-Q2-2017.pdf

For me, reality became a Michael Bay movie on Sept. 11, 2001. I was in college then. It's only become weirder since. The last two years though really took it to a new level.

>pence will never officiate your entering into matrimony with charlotte

The point of those wasn't to sell steaks but to drive foot traffic into the store, which it did.

We have such a great administration, don't we folks?

>only a jew could afford that
Funny you should say that, Milo's billboard is going up in Times Square in a week or two.

I don't like him personally with all of his degenerate antics but the salt mining will be glorious.

Was Bernie /our goy/ this whole time???

kek, exactly my thoughts

>Democrats don’t have a Nancy Pelosi problem. They have a fight problem, and a vision problem. They’ve lost touch with the art of mobilizing their own base and adding non-voters to it and then protecting and defending their right to vote. They’ve forgotten how to stay on the battlefield and defend their own and the values that make them Democrats.
I love how they believe the leaders of their party have nothing to do with their party's problems.

Oh no, that sucks

Awoo, what happened?

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES

drumpf

>can't remember a president with more authoritarian tendencies than Trump
Barney can't even remember what he had for breakfast.

/sg/ here...

Look fellas...

Why do you support Trump attacking based Assad on behalf of Israel?

I am legitimately confused how you can support a zionist like Trump in his pro-isis activities.

Are you fucking retards?

>NAFTA
>Obama

lolwut

The absolute irony of a fucking communist calling ANYONE authoritarian. Funny how they can never point to a specific example of Trump being authoritarian. I fucking WISH he'd more authoritarian.

You do know you're missing something really really big right? It's a crucial part of Obama's legacy.

GWAR rules

>Pence will never officiate your wedding
>President Donald J. Trump will never crash your wedding
Why even live...

The timeline changed 3 times in the recent years, in my mind. Shit got fucked up with JFK Assassination, it got worse with 9/11, but Trump's election seems to have shifted everything around. Strange times, that's for sure

But I though drumpf was increasing the numbers? Did I get memed on?

Im seeing them in less than two months

Why do you support Assad attacking US proxies instead of ISIS on behalf of Iran?

I am legitimately confused how you can support an Iranian puppet like Assad in their attempt to gain regional hegemony for Shia.

Are you a fucking retard?

He was alive when FDR was president.

The new potential savior of Catholicism is a black guy who might become pope....
He's conservative as fuck.

We've truly entered the meme timeline.

Mike Pence is a godly man.