German industry

When and how was this created? Did the Zollverein create it?

We produced some shit during the 19. century and the brits wanted us to brandmark our products so they can see it's shitty german.

Pretty much fucked them over in the 20. century tho.

German engineering was said to have stemmed from God himself.
As you can see in the picture to the left, God is Aryan, as are his angels, of which decided to go to Earth to start the country Germany. The Holy Roman Empire continued on in Germany because they were pushed back by shitskins, but they held their ground and remain the most inventive, hardworking, and spiritually blessed people on Earth.
Bless Germans, they are as close to God as any of the fallen may ever reach.

>ywn again go to the supermarket and see a product with 'made in w. (west) germany' printed on it

Feels really fucking bad, man.

Those are wonderful words of truth.

explain bavarians then,tbqh bavarians and most southern germans look italian,slavic,or french

Bavarians are subhumans, even worse than east germans.

>Bayern Fan
>Bavarian

That's the most famous club in a country famous for its football.

It's really sad. I have a friend who was born in Chemnitz and even he's shit from time to

everything south of berlin/hanover doesnt really look german

search "bavarians" on google images

I don't buy German products out of principle so i guess it works they have lost tens of thousands in white ware, vehicles.and plastics.

Actually it was the winners of WW2 that forced the label "Made in Germany" on every product made in germany to cripple their industry. They didn't account for high quality german products that turned it from "don't buy it" signs into a sign of a high quality product endorsement.

WW1*

Great, I just wanted to know how did Germany get such big industrial base...

You're right.

Yeah, now I know what you're talking about!

But kidding aside, I live in Baden Württemberg, I know how people from bavaria look like.

Jesus, lol.

I hate bavarians with every fiber of my being but that INSHALLA MUH STRONG INDEPENDENT MUSLIM WOMEN is just wayyyyy to much...

Coal and Steal in the Ruhr Area
Automobiles and Aviation in the Stuttgart, Lake Constance and Munich Area
Precision craftsmanship in the outer southern parts of Baden Württemberg and Bayern
Ship and maritim technology in the north
top tier unis around the country

By importing foreigners, not even kidding.

Bayern fans don't equal bavarian. Most Bayern fans are not Bavarian. The name has celtic origins (from Boii), however the actual bavarians formed later on from mostly suevic Germanic people. There was more mixing going on with left over romans, slavs and especially celts from northern italy and lombards. which is why dark hair are slightly more frequent than in northern Germany. But not by much. Pic related is the average bavarian phenotype. You'll find more dirty blondes with dark blue (green or brown eyes) while in northern Germany you'll find more angel blondes with grey or steely blue eyes.

kek

german engineering is on a pretty sharp decline friendo.

>those bayern fans were bavarian though
i already know that europeans are mixed, i was just saying that bavarians dont fit the german stereotype of having more nordic features like angel blonde hair and blue eyes

Large population crammed into a small area. Concentrated people means good industry.

And continue on that
It was the Metan (?) Union forced on german heavy industry after WW2
>giving the workers a say in what the company does, no state control, no 100% owners
Worker unions almost everywhere that where realists and not batshit crazy
Innovation in production leading to almost endless growth where it was actually ok to import unskilled workers because all of them would turn into middle class people as the wages where good and demand of labour was even higher.

What about cartels? Did Bismarck create them?

Bavaria is one of the only states that is really going strong against the whole refugee crisis and immigration in general.

Regardless they are still getting fucked eversince they had to remove the crucifixes from their school classrooms.

thats actually true, need and propensity to problem solving is stronger in densly populated areas.

>they had to remove the crucifixes from their school classrooms

defack you talking about? My nephew is in the fourth grade there is a cucifix in his classroom.

>muh based Seehofer
Sure, instead of overthrowing Merkle, he just jerks off to being a cuck. Good job. But no.

Also your Anton Huberbuam Power Grantler is by far the lowest point in the history of humankind. By far.

That was all broken appart after ww2.
The entire industry was pretty much a 50/50 split between the owners and the unions.
As the order books where so full the owners didn't give a fuck about workers demands they where literally printing money on steroids.

My grandpa was a mining foreman in the ruhr area, he made more money a month then a bank director in a year at the time and could retire with a top tier pension once he turned 50. Today that would be a CEO salary with life long pension.

The Zollverein did help a lot to form the Kaiserreich. Heavy industry mostly settled where coal was. Fortunately it was near waterways.

I'm not sure how German industry would have developed without the Zollverein. Germany was a bit late to industrialisation. The UK was much further industrialized until around 1900.
We got most of our innovative industries after '71 and it had a lot to do with reforms in education and universities. Germany became a scientific powerhouse and had a lot of patents.

Lol

Hehehe, good gwailo

Germany was conquered for the first time by America in 1920, rebelled in the 30s, and was conquered again in 45. We are the first to tame the German wilderness.

Jewgle at it