How do I respond in this situation? pt. 2

Prev So my left-leaning coworker responded to me and I'm not sure what to say... I need Sup Forums's guidance.

It's a "no" like a woman with last minute reservations about having sex.

>right leaning
>friends

Pick one

You should've have posted a bunch of the_donald memes idiot. You should've said "yes" and now you look stupid.

shouldn't have posted*

Now post all your hitler memes and ask the retarded cunt if he gets it now

In like flynn

neither

>"YOU'RE NOT GUESSING, YOU'RE HOPING YOU BASIC BITCH"

Just call him a fucking retard and then send him IQ distribution curves by race.

>Meme image 8

"Fuck no, he's clearly in bed with the kikes and way too soft on faggots."

Tell him you've never met the guy. Unless of course you've met Trump. How would you know if you've never met him??

Bumpppp

Tell him that you dislike Trump because he supports jews and israel too much.

>basic bitch
what does this mean?

Say some typical /r/thedonald stuff like "BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE XDDDD"
or
DEMONCRATS R THE REAL RACISTS

this

Rolling

i vote this

JUST SEND HIM THE TRUMP WRONG MEME IDIOT

WINNER

>Captcha: Select all images with sunglasses

Now you have to do it OP

Say "you have to go back"

Nice meme, bro.

Tell them you voted for Trump because you didn't feel comfortable voting for a woman who helped cover up the fact her husband is a rapist.

basic bitch originates from this country, goddamnit fellow burger

ALL THESE DIGITS! I DEMAND IT!

Tell the truth already and deliver you mad cunt

Great win, friend

fpbp

OP do this and screencap

Works better as gif desu

Samefag

REMEMBER GUYS, IT'S HIS

CO-WORKER

>WE DON'T WANT HIM SACKED, JUST TO BECOME A SALT-MAGNATE.

Why are you here?

Bump for op

I made one of those memes, and i've never even been to reddit.

OP: POTENTIAL BIG BUCKS COMING YOUR WAY IF YOU PLAY IT RIGHT

DO NOT SAY ANYTHING INFLAMMATORY

IF *THEY* ARE ALL ANTI TRUMP THEY WILL TRY TO GET YOU FIRED

>FIRED FOR A POLITICAL VIEW YOUR COWORKERS DISAGREE WITH = MASSIVE UNFAIR DISMISSAL BUX

BE SMART OP, BE VERY FUCKING SMART ABOUT THIS....

This isnt op from last thread

this

Normie tier, safe memes that arent offensive, no racism

JUST POST FUN STUFF BUT MAKE IT VERY CLEAR YOU SUPPORT TRUMP, AND FOR FUCKS SAKE NEVER DELETE THIS CONVERSATION OFF YOUR PHONE.

It is. He linked us to here.

heres one to make the libtards REALLY think.

DON'T TOUCH ME ABDUL

So did anything else happen or is it time to abandon thread?

Say "To be honest I don't like how pro-Israel he is. Also who is this 'we' that wants to know?"
Even liberals hate ISISrael

Op needs to update us.

OP is a faggot

>xD Guys hillary is like that one time in Harry P-

Give us something op you nigger

more hairy potter memes for the libtards

This, don't fuck up now, OP. This is your chance.

Bump, this will not 404.

C'mon OP, we need something.

I think op died on us.

OP is busy sucking cocks

political ideology isn't a protected thing with employment in the US. Sucks, but just the way it is. He can get fired for it legitimately. Maybe be able to get unemployment though.

He just sent me a screencap of the images I sent him, I'm not sure what that means.
I need suggestions

Not today, OP can't die yet. He won't die. He better fucking update.

I think your lib coworker is *actually* autistic.

It means he's about to turn you over to HR.

Hes fucking threatening you dude. Thats a shit friend. Fuck this whole argument you should tell him to fuck off based on this.

"Whats wrong?"

'what do you mean by this'

Say what's with the screenshot? And yeah I support trump

He's probably trying to scare you into thinking that he'll report you to your boss or something. Remember to play this 200% smug and don't fuck up with revealing your power level. Just like the post somewhere from earlier said, don't start ultra shitposting to him and fuck yourself over

IT MEANS BIG BUX COMING YOUR WAY, JUST KEEP BEING PLAYFUL, BUT DEFINITELY A TRUMP SUPPORTER..

READ THIS YOU DUMB CUNT

what state are u in lad? im looking up laws regarding whether you can be fired for political views expressed outside of working hours.

This OP. Play it off as you believe those images represent Trump as a tyrant!

This

Jew the jews, OP.

Pussy

"His steaks are pretty good, the wine not so much."

Signs of an enlarged amygdala and shrunken frontal cortex...op's coworker likely literal retard

dude this. time to start playing 4d chess

You're getting fired tomorrow. We're sending that to HR and our boss. You're never working in this town again. Fuck you and go die in a pit.

You need to make it clear to him that you support Trump. Memes aside, he needs it in plaintext.

No, he needs to keep standing up for himself and sue the company if they fire him for his political beliefs.

better hope your boss isn't a leftist liberal cult member OP!

this. Some girls like to just throw out what thing they hate about you and say "this is the reason why I don't want to fuck you any more."

Lol larpy antifa-g.

Actually, the wine is the bomb, desu.

Tough shit dub.s demands it

rip OP

ITS A TARP

bro portland is not THAT bad your not in cali. you wont be fired for suporting trump. 40% of your state voted trump.

fuck that guy. he is probably making a threat if he is half intelligent, if not who knows what it means.

ask him whats up
i would reply along the lines of "are my political leanings an issue for you?"

You can still win a wrongful termination suit if your firing is based on political beliefs; it's not protected the way race or pregnancy is, but "coworkers don't like you and want you fired" isn't a sufficient reason for termination if you haven't done anything, even under an at-will contract. And there are a couple of states that include political beliefs under the same protections as race and other statuses.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT POLITICAL AFFILIATION IS NOT PROTECTED BY LAW HE CAN GET YOU FIRED

This

He's trying to one-up your autism

Time to up the memes 1000%

>HE WILL GET YOU FIRED
HR will be in touch with your tomorrow. Give it up, you messed up the moment you didn't laugh with us.

>left-leaning c
>fat left extreme , antifa tier
First of all u contradict ysself

Second of all : just lie. Say somthn middleground n say all candidates has some good idea,.... just be voring n apathic bout it, ,,, say u dint like politics much, say its all bs anyway.

Antifa leftofascist is probsbly asking u because stasiing on you

I'M REPORTING YOU TO HILLARY CUNTON FOR CALLING ME A FAGGOT

this user is correct
unless you live in one of these states then maybe