I'm a man. Are you?

Real men are attracted to real women. Choose B) or you're a sick fuck who needs to be chemically castrated and hanged until dead.

Don't even try to argue.

Who said I need to choose fucking now? Let's wait a few years...

It's a thought experiment, and your hesitation in choosing the obvious answer—B—makes you SUSPECT.

Neither of these women are of healthy reproductive age though. What kind of pedophile strawman are you building here?

Newsflash: no one denies that 15 year old post-pubescent girls are sexually attractive. But as a society we have to draw the line somewhere, and since different people age at different rates and since teenagers, especially women, are retarded and susceptible to pressure, we've drawn it at the cautious place of 16-18 years old depending on the jurisdiction. The stigma is useful for a healthy society. Women younger than that are too easily victimized and coerced: but you know this, that's why you're attracted to them in the first place.

>It's a thought experiment
Yeah, and you're a fucking leaf.

but what if I'm 12?

where'd you get those pics you fucking hypocrite?

I'm not attracted to either

Late teens to middle aged

What are you on about? Women used to be mothers at 9. Now look at them the are pathetic sluts without a man and children

why are you attracted to a child?

This post best post

>Women younger than that are too easily victimized and coerced
i dont think it changes when women reach adulthood

Nice spicy bait thread from a fucking leaf. Shocking. One's too young and one's too old. Fuck off with your retarded Leaf Logic. Don't worry, I won't stick around to argue.

>Women used to be mothers at 9
Maybe is Islam. "Women were mothers at 13" is a meme and a lie. Traditional societies had them start at 18-20, except for the very rich who married early to secure bloodlines. Girls were often servants for other households in their earlier teens if not wealthy, and then married at late teens.

The sorts of pro-pedos here only like the idea of younger purer girls because they imagine they could trick a preteen into wanting them. Pro-tip; if our society was ok with middle aged men taking up 12 year old wives, the 12 year olds would still choose chad, not you.

>Canadian
>Thought experiment

The jokes write themselves, honestly

it's even easier, because they can legally get drunk.
Get a 12 yr old drunk, you are a pedophile rapist
Get a 19 yr old drunk, you know how to party

[A] every time.

> Real men are attracted to real women
why the fuck would I want to be a (((real man))) in this day and age?

>you're a sick fuck who needs to be chemically castrated and hanged until dead.
Hate all you want, you will never penetrate the walls of my mother's basement to find me.

>the great canadian thinkers

>i dont think it changes when women reach adulthood
I guess you mean physical maturity? The physical ability to have children isn't our only metric of adulthood. We stop people from driving and drinking until certain ages past reproductive maturity. In the US you can't be president until 35. That doesn't mean 34 year olds aren't adults.

This analogy makes sense because neither of them can give you children.

Pic related

by adulthood i meant 18 or beyond

Why not both?

Mate we are filthy animals. The whole point of secular attraction is to breed. There is a zero percent chance you can breed with B. There is a non zero percent chance you can breed with A. A is by definition more attractive than B. And that's just mathmatically.

Stop being a faggot leaf.

Oh, looks like I upset some cucks. Our sex drive isn't based solely on reproduction, but on certain physical and mental characteristics.

The granny has it all, even given that she's seen better days. You think I'm trying to imply otherwise? Congrats, you're a deviant.