How does one become a fascist?

how does one become a fascist?

You have to identify as one

You have to become mentally handicapped first.

Is that a young Brock Lesnar?

He's definitely turtley enough for the turtle club

Asphyxia at birth + diligent philosophy based around bootlicking

yes

You need to purchase a Sup Forums gold pass.

Is Brock a fascist? Or the pic was unrelated?

No girlfriend.

you live through Wiemar Germany and get tested every step of the way by Jews and Bolsheviks

1. Be gay
2. Really be gay, like go out and prove it
3. Fester in you're own guilt for not being gay enough
4. ????
5. Hate everything that doesnt flatter you

You are now fasciststicist

Unrelated lol

jim 'no neck' johnston here - what the hell did he tie his tie around......

Ohhh...

>how does one become a fascist?
In the current year?
Sit with your legs slightly spread in a public place, or turn the channel when current year man comes on. Literally Hitler

Its a clip-on tie

A fascist is someone who wants to kill people with a different opinion from there's.
I don't think you want to become a fascist.

i never understood Brock Lesnar. He worked at a farm all his young life. He bullied kids for the fun of it and as soon as he turned 18 he left home for sports and never came back. He hates people and is extremely private. He lives at home on his big piece of land with his family and only stays in contact with friends he trusts. He doesn't like his fans and doesn't care about them, yet he performs on a big stage year after year.

Become the sole ruler of a nation state

He's a champion. They are genetically different.

Fascism is an ideology, and if you support it you can be "labeled" a fascist. The same as a "Communist" supporting Communism.

>there's
I don't spell "theirs" like that, now I want to kill you

Yeah man he is a peculiar character that's for sure! Probably he is red pilled as fuck, and wishes the ride to end like too many of us.
I still love to see him fight though!

Is that Lesnar?

>yet he performs on a big stage year after year.
Money and cheering crowds have a strong pull.

Be a beta white boy unable to compete in a merit based system.

i heard he doesn't care about that. he only cares about getting paid big. i don't remember what his answer was when asked if he hates his job.

he is very red pilled. he hates the system and hates people perpetuating the system. he just wants to do his job and be left alone with his rights.

He's a lot like Achilles

>he hates the system
Oh boy.

1. Realize that the people, if left in freedom, will destroy themselves and their nation and be easy targets for the jew
2. Realize that the majority (the masses) make the dumbest decisions possible ( have a basic understanding of the psychology of the masses)
3. Realize that authority by birthright (monarchy) leads to corruption and inbreeding

No just Communists

Be able to triforce.

▲▲

Nailed it.

He likes having a lot of money. He's really good at pro wrestling and also a pretty damn good shoot fighter. He has no desire to follow the grueling full-time WWE schedule and live in the road 300+ days a year. But he still likes having a lot of money. And he doesn't mind wrestling and putting on a show for the crowd so long as he doesn't have to travel and do it full time. So he wrestles and does MMA part-time to stay rich while living full-time at his massive rural compound in the canadian wilderness.

phylosophy + being critic to the modern world

Br-Brock?

Being on the autistic spectrum really helps.

hmm

>Being on the autistic spectrum really helps.
That's communism retard

based

By realing that democracy is a lie and communism is for people who believe in participation trophies.

>how does one become a fascist?
You control yourself first. Can't do that? You lost.

>Be white
>get told by everyone that white people are evil and racist.