Best Alt-Right Youtubers

Can we get a Best of the Alt-Right Youtube Thread started?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos
youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg
youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c
youtu.be/ycAL8G6YPL4?t=30m
youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA
youtu.be/_KHlOaWhdQo
youtu.be/60I6l2Fm7VY
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA
youtu.be/2H6onH0LmHU
youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
youtube.com/user/WorldWarPropaganda
youtube.com/fringeelements
youtu.be/O27iD9yjHGs?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alt right
>youtubers
so much cancer in only one sentence, how about you pick a book

Jason Unruhe

Can we ban OP site wide? Just get these jews out of here

Take your sad beta orbiting back to or /r/The_Cuckold

Red ice tv: youtube.com/user/RedIceRadio

Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

AmRen youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos

Tara McCarthy:youtube.com/channel/UC9vwJXx7DR-3zSub4mwQNFg

>alt-right
can you retards stop identifying Sup Forums with this D&C bullshit?

she looks like a transgender when not doing that tilted head squinty eyes look, hapas are fucking disgusting

Not alt-right but Sammy Hydeman

This is the correct list, I would add Woes as well.

Is Roaming really alt-right? Her videos seem like pretty basic conservative boilerplate.

She's cute as hell though.

She's alt-light

>Murdoch Murdoch

Jim's content is also pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9oALeQHf0c

Read books and don't watch this shit.

Roaming seems more pro-white than the typical alt-lighter but being hapa she'll probably never come to terms with ethnonationalism.

t. shit skin

>RM
>Race is just skin color, goyim

If you watch female YouTubers (give them your time so they get paid) you are a faggot and one hell of a cuck.

Roaming has cited racial differences in IQ and behavior before.

good post

Then she argues from both sides of her mouth when it suits her.

youtu.be/ycAL8G6YPL4?t=30m

Here she argues race is just surface features, (i.e. skin color, bone shape, height).

>no one posting Rage After Storm

Outside of the obvious Red Ice, only her and Tara McCarthy are worth watching, everyone else is Alt Lite. (O and I guess Millennial Woes, if you enjoy seeing a neckbeard manlet ramble senselessly while stinking up his dingy attic corner with a cigarette. I don't.)

Yeah, Rage's latest video was a much better discussion of race realism than Roaming's. Roaming's video dodged the big picture entirely.

She does need to go deeper though, and extrapolate what politics should follow from race realism. Simply saying African IQ is lower isn't enough, but it's a good start. She should take a couple notes from Tara on that count. But her channel has far more potential, she's got swagger.

Dreamy Diglot is best female: youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA

She hates betas and at least acts like she hates the attention/attention whores. That's good enough for the top of my female power rankings

Tara needs to get more people talking about r/K selection theory. I think that's been her most interesting contribution to race realism.

Sargon of Akkad is the most red-pilled youtuber I have ever seen.

You have a point most of their content is completely irrelevant, but how come there seem to be so many more female conservative youtubers than male? I mean obviously males would be targeted harder by the left, but wouldnt they be able to create more useful content due to their higher intellectual capacity and thus be more successful than the females?

So again, how come there are legitimately so few SUCCESSFUL male youtubers putting out more PERTINENT/USEFUL information compared to females, and dont say "there are lots of male youtubers" because there are clearly more females than males creating content as it stands today.

Rage of Storm is about as alt right as John McCain

Terry A. Davis.
He shares the gospel of Jesus with his fan base, as well as awareness regarding CIA niggers.

>Best of the Alt-Right Youtube
damn son,you better check yourself before your rekt yourself and end up wearing kekistans shirts

This
youtu.be/_KHlOaWhdQo

youtu.be/60I6l2Fm7VY

The power to rise up

Varg Vikernes. But he's too redpilled even for pol.

Yeah right now Tara is the best imo. I do think rage has more potential with the combination of her editing skills, swagger and good looks, but at the moment she strikes me as a little timid and Tara is just far superior intellectually, which is what counts. Rage is in that half-ironically Nazi phase that we all started out in, when the red pill is sticking a bit at the bottom of the throat. We'll see whether she coughs it up gets it down.

I think a team up between her and Tara would be dynamite. If she replaced that civic nationalist Brittany Pettibone.

Have you seen her Twitter or listened to her podcast interview on her channel or seen her latest video? That's very easily seen to be false.

sargon is pretty good. not a lot of fluff, or jokes very accurate information, good citations.

This

Nu-pol plz go back to jewddit

hate this bitch's face so much. It's too confusing, too inconsistent. Depending on her makeup and hair color, she can make herself look white or gook at will. like wtf. fucking HAPAS, no sense of identity at all, I can see why Elliot went apeshit. Literally a bastard race

Isnt he a literal faggot, I mean its bad enough having women lead the "movement" but how could you elevate someone to the position of your representative when they have such an obvious character flaw?

Wrong. She is dropping the racepill.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

wonder who is getting to suck those tits

Faith Goldy on white genocide:
youtu.be/2H6onH0LmHU

>supports his family with EU handouts
>complains about EU
he's literally a snow nigger

Doesn't she literally support the nazis?

Half-ironically

youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

hes not. but he is dating a woman that has a daughter by someone else.
she had her daughter before they where together so hes not a litteral cuck but he is kind of a cuck.

(((Rebel Media)))

I thought he was openly bi?

civic cuck.

It's difficult to tell because she shitposts so much

>civic nationalist
>redpilled

Either way she's pretty awful, she's just a pro-white millennial like Richard Spencer. She's fine with almost all of modernity except for the fact that it is getting less white.

He plays a lot of ark: survival evolved, but I don't think he's literally into sucking dick all day, just metaphorically.

RM is dating a non white.
It's not really relevant, but pol should know

the kike or the spic?

Because most of you are hopeless virgins and this is your way of socializing with women.

Not sure. But it's one of them most likely and neither are white. The image was available publicly.

Jim's Sup Forums's best friend. First name basis.

rage checks all the right boxes for me
I cringed pretty hard when she went on that Pagan bit though, heart is in the right place though I guess.

>Listening to women regurgitate opinions they heard from men
>caring about womens opinions on politics
>respecting women who are trying to be manly leaders instead of rasiing families
>listening to a half gook ever

nu-pol is so cancer

She had a conversation with Millennial Woes and Greg Johnson about ethnonationalism and yeah she couldn't come to terms with not only the collectivist over individualist mindset, but also the need to discriminate based on race.

She was firmly for culture and the individual.

*sigh* When Brazil has a better grip on alt right then fellow Yanks.

Fuck off with this Roam Mil and Sargon and Lauren faggot shit.

This thread is a cancer

hey

Those five really are the best

No she's a civic nationalist

Laci Green

she's new. look her up. she's quite intelligent

This thread is filled with such vile filth. Cultured Thug is worth a listen if you have an attention span.

youtube.com/user/WorldWarPropaganda

>alt-right

Is this bait? Her channel is fucking trash and betas pay her for it.

You can't be red pilled and get your opinions from youtube talking heads.

There is no bigger enemy of our cause than youtube and google.

Sargon for Arkad
Jontron
Alex Jones
PJW

>stormfront
>"The Earth is Flat"

The best one you will ever encounter yet no one on Sup Forums ever mentions because he's more of the "intellectual" side of white nationalism than anyone else:
youtube.com/fringeelements

this is not the first time I've shilled for him but it really bothers me that nobody cares about him. he's the one who redpilled me on race back in 2010 and he's covered virtually every aspect of white nationalism from an intellectual point of view.

I'm hoping he starts getting into more live debates with "skeptics" or leftist faggots because he will legitimately shit on all of them.

Steven Crowder, though his exterminationist brand of racism is not for the faint of heart

Not heard of him, but if he is as you say then it is just a sad reality of life that those of extraordinary talent but a reclusive nature are destined to be ignored.

Most of these personalities are attention seekers after all.

The only good "alt-right" youtubers are Ben Sharpio, Jordan Peterson, and Common sense Working stiff. Everyone else is reddit tier garbage.

>Ben Sharpio

>Ben Shapiro
youtu.be/O27iD9yjHGs?t=11

>Of course there are legitimate racists. We should target them, we should find them and we should hurt their careers because racism is unacceptable.
100% agree

>30 more seconds in
>"HOW COME HATING PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOR IS BAD BUT HAVING A LEFT LEANING POLITICAL IDEOLOGY ISN'T???"
>"RACIST IS CODE WORD FOR ALT-RIGHT"
I genuinely hope you posted that because you agree with me.

bait

t. racist

I really don't know what that video is supposed to prove because he constantly puts down left wing ideologies.

more bait

Best girl.

I HAVE A GIRL CRUSH ON BRITTANY VENTI

I want to cream all over Roaming Millenial's face. I want her to experience a massive cock in her. The pain of wrecking her asshole will make her moan like the bitch she is. I would dominate this bitch in bed.

Also, I would marry her and have 7 children with her while we live in a farm where we could have an ideal conservative household with a happy family.

I used to come here to get rid of celebrity worship and pointless gossip. I didn't think this place would become a cesspool for it too.