There is a biological, genetic reason niggers can't behave like civilized people

There is a biological, genetic reason niggers can't behave like civilized people.
>low self control
>low self-esteem
>because of low self control they are more likely to commit to action without considering consequences
America is not a playground for scientist to experiment how to improve their self control.
It is not a playground for scientist who wants to gene mix in the hope their weak self-control gene would disappear. Deport all.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiloYiannopfans/status/878970214129577984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this was france

niglet and recorder are muslim

No those are native French blacks.

Never give up on finding the truth in the world. Question everything and think critically.

fuck off mohammad, i know the details

And Muslim...

can anyone translate the caption?

France is so nigger infested that they now have a native subhuman population causing problems. The French niggers have always been cancer in France.

Also a Muslim boy would be in a pack if he raped a girl.

>native French blacks

Islam has nothing to do with nigger behavior.

For those who want to know more read.
origins of species.
Don't try to derail me you cuck.

>There is a biological, genetic reason niggers can't behave like civilized people.

no,there isn't

there is a taught behavior not to accept responsibility, and meet accountability with violence

>Muslim
It is genes you motherfucker.
Sad that you are so useless you didn't even have biology class.
Heck muslims have daily routine that they follow.
Niggers have it in their blood. It cannot change.

Doesn't it ever occur to the "nigger hate thread" posters that a lot of this might be confirmation bias?

I mean, if a black guy is an upstanding citizen, and lives a life of wisdom etc, there's not going to be some webm you can post about him.

FUCK OFF NIGGER.
There is a genetic reason. You dropped high school didn't you?Don't talk shit.

Wrong, 3 different points in their life, eventually they will all end up in jail

Have you seen the size of Africa?
Go there and do something useful.

stupid racists

you're just as bad as they are

It's always funny to see idiots invoke The Bell Curve, whom can't understand it's conclusions. Read the Eyferth study for more confirmation on the information in The Bell Curve that you didn't comprehend.

>mods deleted the other thread about the nigglet trying to rape that girl at 200 posts
>mods delete the threads talking about the child abuse with visual evidence on youtube as "spam"
>all the obvious pintless spam and Sup Forums tier threads stay intact
Are the new janitors pedophile niggers or what?

Milo the faggot posted it on twitter if anyone missed it. This thing is getting some attention.
twitter.com/MiloYiannopfans/status/878970214129577984

those are two 7 year olds who are play wrestling, the girl is even laughing

it's only adults projecting stuff onto them that makes it weird

no thats a nigglet locking down a confused girl raised to refuse all forms of disgust and hater for these niggers with his body and humping her against her will which is why shy keeps pushing him away and laughs in confusion about beause she doesnt realize that thing on he is trying to rape her and he keeps pushing he legs and her chest evertime shy tries to get away because she thinks its just a game while the nigger is just a nigger and you being a dishonest nigger or libfag in denial unironically defending a child being abused by a nigger.

I use to defend black people by saying my brother in law is a great guy. He took care of my sister and treated her well. 3 months ago we found out he had an entire other family 3 blocks from my sister.
He was busted when my neice ran up to him in Walmart yelling "Hi Daddy" in front of his other wife and 3 kids.

Why are whites always complaining about blacks? I never here blacks complain about whites. They probably think the same thing you do but they don't bitch about it publicly. BLM is mainly against police and yeah if they are killing you based on your color then you have a reason to complain.

>I never here blacks complain about whites.

lurk moar

No that's just a young niglet acting on it's most basic instinct: to rape

not sure what "Wch" means but the rest says "the 2010's are crazy tho". Clearly impressed by the young niglets early adoption of rape.

Blacks, as a group, have low IQs and high testosterone. That pretty much explains everything about why they act the way they do.

this post really made me think
it was confirmation bias all along

what the hell do you think "Black Lives Matter" movement is...

its literally niggers complaining about whites

How does someone with high IQ and high testosterone act?

Think american psycho, the whole cast, not just christian bale.

We better start promoting the race mixing of Jews and blacks to find out.

you are a racist bigot

the twitter link to that video got REMOVED

There is a biological, genetic reason whites can't reproduce like civilized people.
>low testosterone
>low assertiveness
>because of low testosterone they are more likely to commit to being cucked without considering consequences
America is not a playground for scientist to experiment how to improve their low t
It is not a playground for scientist who wants to gene mix in the hope their weak t gene would disappear. Deport all.

>native French blacks

Why don't they have police in Europe? If this were anywhere in America there would be flashing lights there pretty fast.

google translate: Wch but the 2010 they are crazy

>people are still posting this retarded shop

I went to an inner city school
>Niggers arent the same as whites, asians, and id say the closest comparison in beaners.
Niggers cant fathom something they do today affecting their life 1 or more years in the future.
>We had 2 niggers rob the local gas station adjacent to the high school and they got 100$, proceeded to come to school to catch the bus home and were seen by cops....