Should Catholics be systematically exterminated?

Nah

Catholic Spaniards were pretty based

(((Yes)))

Of course
No, they're the ones that brought us (((Mexicans))). One of the most evil beings on this planet.

pretty /judaized/ up in this thread

No but anti-white people should be

You protestants brought nigga.

Catholics helped build Europe by building universities and spreading education and literacy while giving Europe a primitive lingua franca in Latin. Without Catholicism the Renaissance never happens.

/thread
and gas all protestants sect war now

Yes

What does that have to do with what we do in the future?

Even if American films, protestants are described as greedy, immoral while catholics are (a little bit ) extremists but faithful.

I remember 4 years ago when I watch Pirate of Caribbens 4, the beady protestant anglos wanted the Fountain of Youth for beady objectives and are all fat and ugly while based, faithful and catholic Spaniard Prince said « Only God can grant us with immortal life, thou seekth for something only faith can bring to thee » and smashed the Foutain.
Plus he was handsome.

Catholics >>>>> Protestants

In fact, American cinema is breddy based desu, it describes the protestantism as it is : jewish shit to subvert good people.

Catholics were pretty based in the past.

>watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Who the fuck cares about what they did? They are worthless in the present.
Pic related. Catholics in America (and Europe too, you dumb faggot) are cucks. Extermination is the only solution.

They weren't actually Catholic. They were people who were Catholic as a little kid that recognized that Catholicism had no place in the future.

Isnt it a non issue in 2017?

Catholics= Deus Vult
Proddies = religious freedom for all

Proddies splitting the church into a billion sects then coming to America FUCKED this whole timeline up with religious diversity bullshit that is enabling the leftist cucks to protect those Muslim savages from another crusade.

White Catholics voted republican. Not our fault the Dems are making illegal Mexiniggers vote democratic for amnesty and gibs.

"White"

>States with over 30% catholic populations
>70% of them went blue
Also, two of the three that went red only have >30% Catholics because of all the spics (Arizona/Texas).

>Protestant
>literally the creators of leftism and all cancers we are facing

Fuck off.
American have 0 idea what Christianity is about anyway you got colonize by the lower class of Protestant English and Germans.

>Muh superior Germanic blood.
The only reason you pagan barbarians aren't jerking each other off in grass huts is because you tripped and fell over the corpse of the Roman Empire and like the niggers you are you stole from it. Then it took you 600 years to do anything with it.
Congrats Hans, your only contribution to western society has been wooden shoes tulips and 2 world wars

If they don't stop raping little kids, and refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, then yes their candle will be extinguished, and a new light lit to take its place.

Eastern Orthodox Master Race

why not all christiancuks?

come for me and my guns (you)

No, but Protestants should.

Oh look, another ProttieKike who thinks he's Christian. Spoiler: you're a literal Jew, you just replace the Talmud with "muh bible"

amerifags were all criminal foreigners seeking degenerate lifestyles in Indian-country

Amerifags actually believe this...

>we wuz civilization
Yeah, and now you're kissing muslim feet and shoveling billions into the beaner flock. Destroying all those civilizations you were party to.

If you're going to be a Christian, at least don't tithe to an organization that actively uses that money against whites. Taxes are already mandatory and putting your money against you. Why volunteer another 10% for insult and injury's sake?

The Catholic Church was infiltrated by masonic faggots, Jews and protestants. Just because the Church was attacked by vultures who installed Vatican II doesn't mean that the Church is responsible for NWO bullshit.

Look how many protestants cum in trash bags... and tell me that Catholics are degenerate.

Because the lack of belief in god has bought us moral relativism which is destroying society

Thoughts on the Eastern Church, m8s?

Any religious nonsense should be destroyed

How is atheism the cause of any of this?
Alright, but only if you have ancestry from places where it is common(Greece, Russia, etc..) and in that case you're a slavic untermensch

>Catholicism is literal paganism

>Deny the Saints
>Deny the Church Fathers
>Deny the True Presence
>Constantly spout condemned and disproven heresies
>Protestantism is literal Judaism

>itt heretics

If your church is so easily corrupted then its not really worth much at all is it?

>muh infiltrated church
Doesn't fucking matter you faggot. They're doing all those things now and any motherfucker tithing to the Church is helping fund it.

Catholics who tithe are funding anti-white activities just as much as all the fag-church prots. The fact you can't face that tells me you worship the Prince of This World.

For a Pr*t, you sure need to put in some work.

Slavic untermensch? Lol racism isn't even in the Bible dumby

Orthobro, I take it?

The French revolution (pic related) caused financially and ideological inspired by American revolution caused this. During the reign of terror, they literally banned Catholicism nad had 2 cults: one of supreme being and other for atheists. Freemasonry and jacobinism ichanged Western Civilization including its traditional institutions.

We got now a Pope influenced by Liberation theology supported / influenced by Marxist concepts in a context of Cold War and does some PR actions to don't be criticised by the largely secular/leftist MSM and cativate the youth and undeveloped countries..

By the way I don't worship the Pope, I worship God. Even the bishops are """neutral""" to the sayings of this Latin America pope.

I'm not religious, but I was raised Lutheran

Bump.

>Bad-mouths catholics
>Isnt even religious himself

Checks out

Im Chinese and Orthodox am I Slavic now

Most Whites in the US are Catholic though.

Yes. Cathocucks are heretics.

Daily Reminder Sup Forums is an Apostolic board

There is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church

It lasted for the better part of two-millenia but protestants were the degenerate faggots that led the world into modernism, secularism, etc. Then protestant churches served as the bases for modernism, and the Catholic Church was the last institution to fall ~1968. Before that all Protestant churches were cucked by the World Council of Churches, and radical clownish evangelicals were promoted by Jews and Masons.

There are other ways to tithe than the collection plate faggot.

Traditional Mass parishes are so poor that you can allocate funds to special funds at a parish so none of it ever goes to Rome.

But most white countries are self-cucked anyway. It's catholic countries where people have the balls to hit refugees with baseball bats.

Sweden and Germany, the heart of Lutheranism are completely degenerate and good riddance...

maybe

Gay and American heresy. This is bullshit thesis from a Jesuit who did LSD with Henry Luce of TIme/Life Magazine.

Both revolutions were bad and both were synarchies.

No it was the Catholic King Charles I who initiated the North Atlantic slave trade.

Based mormong bros :DDDD

Divide and Conquer

>continuing a tradition started by Jesus that he instructed the Apostles to do
>bad

no they should be systematically shunned and converted from their heathen ways

In the western hemisphere, sure.
Catholics in Latin America are nigger-tier.

Yes, I'm sure Jesus told the apostles to kiss the books that deny His divinity!

I was born as a catholic and never understood why protestants don't like us taking in communion.
Why are protestants so autistic?

No there are more protestants, its just Protestants have multiple denominations to be split between while Catholics only have one.

The only church that is legitimate is the Church of England. The Catholic church is anathema.

Literally every mainline protestant Church welcomes Catholics at communion. However, Catholics and Orthodox will never allow protestants to join in communion and they're really proud of it actually. How retarded are you?

Shit I can't take communion at my sisters Catholic Church but she can take communion at my Episcopal church.

Pointing fingers, at things true Catholics consider embarrassments while not acknowledging the Protestants under the World Council of Churches were doing that long before the subverted Church was...

Next is, hurr durr I thought the Pope was infallible...

>Should Catholics be systematically exterminated?
That is what Satan wants. That is what the Bolsheviks did. That is what the globalist want.

But Jesus Christ promised His Church will never die. So Satan can keep trying to kill off all the Catholics but he will never succeed. And in the end, Satan loses big time.

Reminder that the Catholics sacked Constantinople in the fourth crusade and killed their brothers which were Eastern Orthodox Christians.

I was raised Catholic and switched to protestant non-denominational but still respect my Catholic brothers. Christian unity is important. No more brother wars. We have enough enemies as is.

We can disagree on some theological points but as long we all can state the Apostle's Creed & the Nicene creed then we are all Christians.

“In the essentials: unity; in the non-essentials: diversity; in all things: charity.”

This guy is a fucking troll. Look at all the bullshit the CoE has done through its episcopal Churches... handing out drug needles, supporting LGBT, founding the World Council of Churches.

Also how the fuck can you have communion if you don't believe in the real presence? Christ literally sacrifices himself as an offering for your sins and you want to have a bread and wine party of Christian fellowship instead of a Mass of Sacrifice. How fucking dumb.

>handing out drug needles, supporting LGBT, founding the World Council of Churches.

wow how horrible. Drug users get clean needles so they won't get aids???? How unchristian. Men that find other men attractive are allowed to become priests as long as they remain celibate?? SUCH HERESY.

Sure the low American Episcopal Church has fallen but the CoE and High-Anglican is legitimate. Divorce yourself of your anti-WCoC fetish you faggot.

>if you don't believe in the real presence

I love how you guys take "do this in remembrance of me" and turn it into a cannibalistic ritual that determines whether or not you get into heaven. Classic papist nonsense, consubstantiation is the perfect conclusion for communion theology.

Reminder that Constantinople was invaded, and they deposed their king, and that it was an orthodox ex-King trying to reclaim his throne, supported by the Catholic church against Judases of Constantinople that resulted in the "sack of Constantinople" that Protestants whine about.

The fourth crusade was literally one orthodox fag kill other orthodox fags. And I want any Catholic to copy paste the living shit out of this because this 4th Crusade meme has to die... you Protestants lie worse than Jews.

Perhaps handing out the drug needles is related to the fact that until just before WWII, the English Monarchy had been the largest importer of heroin into the United States.

And afterwards, HSBC continued to launder heroin drug money and recently has been caught doing it again.

Supporting an addict is supporting an addict. Handing them clean needles is still just a crutch to help them hobble along to drug addiction.

why are so many white liberals Catholic then? The Kennedys being the biggest example yet far from the only ones

Because all Americans are classic liberals. Once you have freedom of conscience and freedom of religion... you ARE a liberal. Ad infinitum you get modernist Catholics.

You're a Scythian Harry.

Thanks for the after school special m8. I had no idea that human beings were capable of doing shitty things.

I work with drug addicts on a day to day basis, dealt with drug addiction in my family and with two of my best friends. I don't particularly give a shit if you think clean needles supports addict and usage. Addicts will use no matter what, even if the only needles they have are covered in HIV positive blood. I thank god every day that one of my friends had access to clean needles so that when he finally did drop heroin he didn't have aids or Hep-C. If we had it your way he'd probably be have full blown aids and would be slowly perishing in a homeless shelter.

>If we had it your way he'd probably be have full blown aids and would be slowly perishing in a homeless shelter.
If it is gods will, then I see no problem.

Great, well using that logic it was gods will to give him access to clean needles via government/protestant programs. Guess that's all the justification I need to endorse such programs.

I won't waste my time commenting on why Americanism and Catholicism are incompatible. I wish America would send us back to France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Andorra, Malta, Belgium, Croatia, Poland, Hungary, (not Northern) Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Monaco, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, East Timor, Paraguay, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Haiti, Chile, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Philippines, Cape Verde, Canada, Australia, Palau, Colombia, Seychelles, and all the Latino, African, and small island nations I missed that would welcome their various races, ethnic groups, language-speakers, etc. The other countries need a Reconquista quite frankly.

Every Catholic country should have one of three models. The East Timor or Polish model. That is to say everyone practically already is Catholic whether or not they are because of the prevailing culture. Oppositely, the Swiss model, any country or society that was once Catholic but then was usurped, replaced, suppressed, competed, or vied with another religion (the Swiss Reformed Church in this case) that in a contemporary model has at most two-to-three major religious systems of belief or non-belief that can live together in symbiotic way. Switzerland is mostly Catholic, Swiss Reformed, and atheistic/agnostic at this point with well-behaved Muslims and Jews that understand their place in society. Other Christian minorities inside and outside are welcome as long as they play nice and accept that they live in country defined by its majority beliefs that is to say a Catholic, mainstream Christian Protestant, and non-believer plurality. Finally, the French, German, or Spanish model. Put a more succinct way, the Reconquista model. These are countries that were once jewels in the crown of Christendom and the Church. They are threatened by the anti-cultural ideas of non-believers and liberal Jews and the stone-age cultural ideas of some Muslims.

Yes except it is the English Monarchy and aristocracy that sets the agenda for the CoE... And the English Monarchy has been ruled by Hoffjuden since Henry VIII.

Protestantism == literal Jewry.

You're a dumbass, but props on separating Asian Buddhists from White Buddhists

L.O.L.

Furthermore all models should allow very well behaved Dharmic and Taoic religious minorities; contemporary Anabaptists and Millerites and 'Christian' oddities in small amounts(Church of the Brethren, Amish, Mennonites, Witnesses, Mormons, and Adventists*), Protestant minorities and majorities (Lutherans, Presbyterians, Calvinists, Baptists, Pentecostal, the Reformed, etc.) in regions that are strongholds for them; extremely well-behaved, figuratively neutered Muslims and Jews are allowed in a small numbers and cannot proselytize in any way (cultural Marxism, kike demagoguery, semitic graft and trickery, 'these blast marks are too accurate for sand people' etc.) ; atheists and agnostics and their ilk are tolerated as long as they don't froth at the mouth, glow-in-the-dark, spout nonsense that would make Eugene Ionesco blush, and understand that their positions are a non-culture and advance the demise of the West and unity. Also, the Orthodox are welcome.

pic not related
bump.

Catholics? Nope.

I have big issues with the Pope and the Vatican, though.

>I have big issues with the Pope and the Vatican, though.

>I have big issues with the Pope and the Vatican

>Catholics? Nope.
>I have big issues with the Pope and the Vatican, though.

what????

Protestantism has always been a cult. Evidence for this is that all protestant nations are cucked unlike catholic nations like Hungary and Poland. Even in Italy there is resitance unlike in sweden or germany.

It is sad we did not destroyed the cult back in the 30 years war

>I have big issues with the Pope and the Vatican

Kissinger NWO puppet?

>Literally supporting freemasonic jew lovers ("founding fathers")

>Thinking voting matters at all when all the candidates are kike approved

Pope Francis is an awful pope. He's Avignon-papacy tier, Pope Boniface VIII, Pope Celestine V style, and will not be canonized like John the 23rd and Anastasius the 2nd and Liberius. Just repulsive.

Here is the problem...

The reason Pope Francis is kissing a Rothschild hand is that he is... somewhere along the line... related to the English Monarchy Saxe-Coburg und Gotha line. He is pictured in their Almanac with no explanation.

But yes Traditional Catholics find this stuff repulsive and an embarssment. We are praying for an Italian Pope.

the worst thing hes argentinian