Now you can study Game of Thrones at Harvard University

Is this the best American higher education have to offer?
ibtimes.sg/now-you-can-study-game-thrones-harvard-university-10969

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u0qMG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what i want to know is why History channel is playing pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides tonight... twice. especially after the foul shit he said about our president.
are they fortifying him with ad revenue because they are politically motivated, and if so, is that the reason their programming has gotten more and more ridiculous over that last couple of decades? are they part of some god damned conspiracy to dumb down the nation?

also, to answer your question; yes. we are fucked. don't follow. save yourselves.

Didn't the history channel recently did a anti-trump documentary?

i don't know. i usually don't watch it any more because none of the programs have any theme other than a pawn star kind of reality tv setting. it's basically aliens or reality haggling and it's disgusting.

this is a weird post. who the fuck still watches cable anyway? every channel is fucking run by ((them)). how fucking dumb are you?

Forged in Fire is pretty good.

archive.is/u0qMG

These are usually joke electives, like African or Mexican culture, that fill sociology requirements.

But if it's covering the book, how is it any different than covering Shakespeare in English classes?

Because Shakespeare has had an almost incalculable impact on the English language and on theater and writing

Has he had an HBO series?

I do because I like watching re-runs of old shows and I don't like doing that on the computer.

Several actually m8
Connect your computer to your TV then you mong

>to be this uncultured
Go kill yourself my man it's too late for you.

>welder
>50k starting

Where? WHERE?

Deep sea welder been known to make
80K to 100K a year. Welders welders getting payed 50K is common in places like Seattle or San Francisco.

>50k starting
>STARTING
I started at $14/hr. I now make $16. I'll probably make 50k eventually but where the fuck do you go to START at 50k?

Are you a welder or are you a fag that dabbles in welding? Last welder I was working with was making $26/hour his first year

Don't do easy shop work. Go for apprenticeships, unions, oil fields, pipelines, etc. You could make much more than 50k.

My first job welding I make about 38k as a shop guy. The I went into diving for underwater welding (terrible ideas) and averaged about 45k and now I work in the energy field making about 90k+ a year.

The study of popular culture has been a serious phenomenon since at least the 1930s when Henri Lefebvre began his The critique of everyday life. In the UK, it's been crucial to the rise of cultural studies through work of Richard Hoggart, Raymond Williams, and Stuart Hall. There are many journals dedicated to the study of phenomena such as Game of Thrones.

Of course, since OP is uneducated and retarded, OP has know knowledge of this rich research and publishing history. I want to recommend especially for OP the Journal of Mundane Behavior. You'll enjoy it.

Surely OP will weigh in with a considered opinion...

Exactly what I was thinking. History Channel went to shit sometime around 9/11 and hasnt been the same since, it's hard for them to disappoint me more than they already do.

Post-secondary is collapsing.

Checks out. That's around starting in Canada too. If you work with a large company for long enough to save up you can get your own shop going and then you make a shittion more.