Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=s1IS20IWE8o

A YouTuber specializing in making slime videos has made enough money to buy herself a house.

Karina Garcia of Riverside, California, is one of the world's most popular purveyors of slime tutorials, making various versions of silly putty-like substances that can be satisfyingly squished and stretched on camera.

The 23-year-old has so perfected the practice that she has amassed more than 5.7 million subscribers to her YouTube channel as well as securing a book deal for her DIY slime recipes.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4637732/YouTube-star-makes-slime-videos-buys-six-bedroom-house.html#ixzz4l4Sd2QfU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-TY23_z7j4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some people in this world work hard and eat shit. Others get lucky. Snake oil salesmen would travel from village to village, fleecing morons. It's just become more sophisticated.

Cool.

CAPITALISM WINS AGAIN lol

Maybe she can get some eyebrows with the next 5.7 million

Why is that mexican speaking with that accent?

most Australians look like spics or niggers

not sure what your problem is with this.

Just to be clear to the all the people across the pond:

I live in California, so I know spics.

This is one of the more "White-ish" and "attractive" Mexicans.

They're fat and ugly. Often having a frog-like appearance.

God help us from this spic invasion.

I imagine parents would make this with their children for an activity. Looks like something I would have done with my mom.

This bitch owes me an entire tub of corn starch and three bottles of hair conditioner.

>Australian
But it clearly reads: karina garcia of riverside California
Please clarify

everyone shitting on this girl is a jealous retard
making content is a lot of work, and it takes a long long time for you to even start to earn money,
Pewdiepie posted videos for years without being famous
would you have the consistency to plan, film, edit content for years without any reward at all?
could you endure your family and friends criticism for doing something like this?
i don't think so
this is fair.

she makes more in a year then you will in your life. LOL

>found a sizeable market
>safe for advertisers to put their videos on
>10/10 editing skills

if this chick makes you angry or resentful in any way because shes making money, just kill yourself

So cool. God bless America.

Why what? Whats the problem here?

good for her and her entrepreneurial spirit but she is disgusting to look at. is she eating all that slime she makes?

are there really that many people who watch this and do this? really?

If I were a kid I'd make so much of her special slime. Slime and slime-like substances were awesome for some reason.

Why does that matter? Is it wrong to like artificial slime or something now?

>tfw make slime all the time with my hands and my benis

>everyone shitting on this girl is a jealous retard
I am not jealous, I just don't get it. There are many other 20-something females with slime videos, look at the side bar. And from all over the world. Why? What are young 20-something females doing making slime? And they all look professionally made.

And what happens when they are done, does all this slime just go into the landfills?

This one makes her slime smell and look like real food. Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=N-TY23_z7j4

What's the problem with this?

Kids love this kind of you and she did a great job for herself. That's awesome.

Why are you laughing? Is this something that you want to happen???

>TFW you will never make 5.2 million dollars with your diy human slime videos

granted they are on liveleak.

>Is it wrong to like artificial slime or something now?
It was called Silly Putty when I was a wee lad.

I never said you were jealous. Im genuinely puzzled as to why you think girls making slime on youtube is worth exploring at all.

Get kids to help you make slime. Guaranteed views.

They are adults. I could see if this were aimed at pre-schoolers, grade schoolers, and home schooling mom's of young kids. But these are obviously not aimed at that audience. These are adult women making slime videos for other adult women. And all these slime videos seem professionally made and even all look alike, with the bright colors and backgrounds. It is weird to me. I can't explain it.

Just seems to follow the infantilization of humanity that I am seeing in every aspect of civilization.

Why do you assume it's for adults? I don't know a single adult into the slime scene.

>Why do you assume it's for adults?
They way they talk, the things they say, the way they act. I watched a few videos from different slime girls. None of them were aimed at kids or adults who teach kids. You can tell by listening to them and watching the videos.

They are adult women playing with silly putty, basically.

success on youtube has more to do with charisma than actual quality content
yeah, probably there's other girls that makes much much better content and this is true for music too
there's a lot of talented people that never make it
success is not an easy thing to explain, it's several factors.

>success is not an easy thing to explain
True, that.

>tfw a woman 30 minutes away from you makes a living by making slime videos

Good for her. My sister likes this stuff

This. Does anyone know why she sounds like she has a mild, vaguely Australian accent despite being a spic from Cali?

But shes a spic!