Was German Reunification A Mistake?

100% we should have broken it up into 10 little countries

no, but dividing it for commies was.

notice no Germans will even risk posting here because of fear of the thought police arresting them.

Yes. It was a giant fucking mistake. Two completely different cultures and economies were slammed together, and it fucked everything. The west german economy is still feeling the impact of trying...note i said trying...to uplift east germany. The East german's culture was entirely different by the time the unification happened.

Yes. Western Germany imported Turkish people and Reunited Germany suffers lobby / political pressure from Turkey from DiTIB, Grey Wolves and significant voting community. Eastern Germany could be saved from this happening.

Germany is not united and divided because of all-lies war criminal geopolitical agenda since the late 19th century.

Absolutely. If the last century taught the world anything, it's that a German nation state should not be allowed to exist.

Far better if they are divided into small, independent city states or regions, where they are free of the shame, indignity the burden of being German. It is that they seek to escape with multikulti, that they have been far too conditioned to despise about themselves, so the kind thing is to free them of it.

German unity has consistently spelled disaster and blood for the whole fucking continent within mere decades, and it has to stop.

east germany > west germany
>100% ethnic German
>no immigration or emigration
>traitors shot on sight
>ethno nationalist
>anti (((democratic)))
>anti (((capitlaist)))

>Russian rape babies
>100% ethnic German
jej

It still is. East Germany is the only place where people vote for right-wing parties and protest against the Muslim invasion. Cultural Marxism, what a fucking joke. It was the US forced degeneracy and Denazification that shaped Germany into what it has become.

yes but overall germany was a mistake in its own right

You don't know what Russians and Slavs are apparently. You can spot a Pole immediately among Germans. Completely different facial structure, different built, everything. East Germans are some of the tallest people in Europe. Russia has some of the shortest.

10? Why not 500?
HRE WHEN?

Germans have caused the deaths of millions, unneeded wars in Europe. In fact, Germans have been the bearer lately of mass immigration and culture changes. Markell and the German people have caused the downfall of Europe

>inb4 master race

No, destroying the german nation after WWII and turning what was left into American and soviet colonies then jamming them back together was a mistake.

I like Merkel and Schulz. I'm hoping Schulz wins the next election though as he's more progressive.

We have to have more non-European immigration to Germany. I'd like to see Germany become less than 65% white by 2030.

This will help ensure we don't have another crazy nationalist German psycho committing genocide again. We must completely replace German ethnic nationalism with civic nationalism.

shut up you fag. German women love big black cock. The days of German ethnic nationalism are coming to an end.

>It was the US forced degeneracy and Denazification that shaped Germany into what it has become.

I'm happy my country prevented you from once again becoming a war-mongering mass-murdering empire.

I love how German immigrant women in the US are so polite and love non-white men. Our investment in the Marshall Plan was well worth it.

No. Germany shouldn't be handicap on the level of inferior France or UK, but be the rightful ruler of Europe. German unification was perhaps the greatest thing in the last 30 years. They have dug the grave for the Gaul problem.

Things are fine the way they are. The EU is very pro-immigration and we must ensure the EU is no longer white-majority. Europeans must embrace multiculturalism.

>start ww1
>get completly trashed
>start ww2
>get completely trashed
>therefore they should rule Europe
lmao you german apologists are fucking pathetic.

why are u reducing that guys entire being down to a black cock? he seems like a nice friendly person, and ur the random guy online who only sees his dick...who was the problem here?

Germany in general was a mistake. A strong central power wrecked the European continent.

He's a nice guy yet he's xenophobic and he's blaming America for teaching Germans that ethnic nationalism is not ok?

Alright buddy.

Yes. GDR was based.

woops, i read that wrong. you're right.

german women love black men not just because their dicks are bigger but because they have great personalities and they don't have the egotistical ethnic nationalism psycho mentality of white Germans

i bet those fine Aryan sluts got fucked hard by Soviet Russian Juden

Martin Luther? The fuck. This post is so wrong in so many ways.

Anyone know about the German colony in Namibia?

The South Africans kicked their asses out of there. Some black and Jewish South African soldiers had their way with the German women there hehehe.

>Two completely different cultures and economies were slammed together, and it fucked everything. The west german economy is still feeling the impact of trying
This is why I'm very skeptical there will ever be a North/South Korea reunion within the next 50 years. The economic and social differences between those two states is like 19th century Bolivia vs the United Federation of Planets. The South would go dead flat broke just trying to bring the North up to 1970s level.

>sources: IMF, World Bank, CIA factbook, center for strategic studies
LMAO

same sources site german issues

>I don't like those facts so I choose to disparage the source
>roooooooooo
You unironically think North Korea is Best Korea, don't you?

They've been subjected to an economic embargo enforced by the entire world for a long time now. I don't believe living there is a paradise, but some things are better than in South Korea (no slums, no suicide nets beneath office buildings, no beauty surgery all the time, no homelessness, ecological sustainability, etc.) but especially the "facts" about corruption (South Korea is one of the most corrupt countries in the world while there is no information out there about North Korea) and the malnutrition seems to be coming out of somebodies ass.

the dude on the right fucks hot black chicks.

>Hot
>Black chicks
Oh, but you can only pick one.

>Fascist flag

I can automatically tell from that you're a retard.

This.
German unification was a mistake, period

So...the South has a bad case of the flu, vs the North, which has terminal cancer. Sorry, but if I had to choose which of the two to live in I sure as hell wouldn't pick the North.

Your country is a fucking mistake

bump

OGGA BOOGA MUH DIK

(chimp noises)

>40% white

> look at this beautiful black gurl guyssssss

(hand rubbing intensifies)

a true black girl

average white girl

average black girl

so the hot chick i posted is hot because she's mixed.

good job unintentionally arguing for interracial mixing you dumb fascist faggot