Give me reasons why Lesbianism is bad, WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text. I'm waiting, sweeties

Give me reasons why Lesbianism is bad, WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text. I'm waiting, sweeties.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblia.com/bible/esv/Rom 1.26-27
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waste of good women. Good women w/ good genes need to breed offspring. Only hope for humanity is better humans: better humans come from better genetics, which must be preserved and protected.

In the future, they will look on our dysgenic time as being insane, like other medical travesties.

Vaginas were made to be penetrated by a penis.

Degenerates

Its self indulgent

AIDS

if their mothers were lesbians too, would we even need to have this debate?

Lesbians are fucking fat mexicans 90% of the time

It serves no purpose to better humanity.

We are biologlicaly created to reproduce with opposite sex, pass on our genes and progress.

Being homosexual or lesbian fully shows then you have a mental issue that needs help. Have a good day.

There is no such thing as a lesbian. Women are either straight, bisexual, or mentally ill man-haters who try to act like/become men themselves so they date women and abuse them.

Hell is for ever!

>WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text.
I use the argument I want because my country was founded by Christians and my constitution say that my country is a Catholic country.

Lesbianism is a sin and degenerated

>1 post by this ID
/thread

I should add that bisexuality in women is just a behavior to get male attention, by making men think they will get multiple women.

>Waste of good women.
99% of dykes are fat, ugly, short haired, tattooed, heathens

The practice of "schoolgirl lesbians" is good. Is a safe way for young girls to expend their sexual/emotional energy.
But of course is childish thing girl should grow out of, like referring to oneself in the third person.

when u fail to give your DNA a new container, you have failed thousands of generations of like before you. humans are not the body, but the DNA and agenda. lesbians are incapable of continuing their lineage and agendas beyond a single generation

i hope your scissoring is worth the death of 1000's of containers worth of effort who lead to your production

/thread

Statistically, lesbians are horrific parents. So, there's that.

75% of lesbians are morbidly obese.

50% of lesbians beat the shit out of their partner.

They weren't gonna fuck you anyway man.

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic abuse of any other combination of couple

My hot sister is a lesbian. Really glad she is because I don't have to deal with worrying she will ever fuck a nigger and every now and again I get to walk in on her and her girlfriend making out on the couch downstairs and it's hot as fuck

Declining birth rates lead inevitably to an invasion of your nation and political disruption possibly ending in your death.
Homosexuals tend not to reproduce, so their behavior threatens the ability of all those around them to maintain a functional culture.

Fucking degenerate scum. Into the gas chamber with ye, heathen.

wtf why are so many lesbian women raping their kids?

Because, degenerates are degenerate.

>im supposed to not find two girls making out in my house hot

Give me a break nigger you would find it hot too

desu I'd literally kill 10 of you bitter fucks to save 2 lesbians just so I can picture them fucking tbcfhbrofamz

Lesbians don't exist, only damaged women.

Because it's not rape if it's a woman doing it. At least, that's what Tumblr taught me. Also, gay people in general are intrinsically selfish and entitled, seeing as how they choose to get with someone of the same sex for their own pleasure rather than meeting the most basic social responsibility of reproducing. More gay people = a weaker, more cucked nation.

The Bible doesn't actually in letter have a problem with lesbians.

And attention whores.

>My hot sister is a lesbian. Really glad she is because I don't have to deal with worrying she will ever fuck a nigger and every now and again I get to walk in on her and her girlfriend making out on the couch downstairs and it's hot as fuck

Watching your sister perform sexual acts and getting aroused by it is degenerate.

70% of lesbians are fat

because lesbians don't look like that,they mostly look like landwhales

They dominate the domestic violence statistics

She's cute, her girlfriends cute, and I could care less if it's degenerate but I am a guy and can't help but get aroused at watching two women kiss

Also, SHE WILL NEVER FUCK A NIGGER and because of that I can sleep at night knowing she will never get blacked

Could fuck a she-nigger

Sex without the intent of creating children is immoral. Very simple.

i dont have a problem with having threesomes with 2 girls

But it does. Not the Old Testament (so Jewish lesbians are safe), but Paul does mention and condemn lesbianism.
biblia.com/bible/esv/Rom 1.26-27

For some reason I have much less of a problem with that. Nigger women are very unattractive so I don't think she would ever want to fucking marry one

Also, the real risk about girls fucking niggers is children, so I really don't need to worry about her getting impregnated by a nigger

Give me reasons why murder is bad, WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text. I'm waiting, sweeties.

Death. Kill. Slaughter everyone.

lesbianism is nothing but mutual masturbation, that almost always leads to misery and bed-death in the rare long-term relationship.

also women have a responsibility to the species to bear children

Purest form of love when between two cute anime girls
Sheer degeneracy and insulting to the eyes when between 3dpg

it actually explains why so many lesbians are violent.

Dykes were slaughtered as well and rightly so. God said man but it was either or. Man's the head of the family. When he addresses men he meant everyone unless of course it was specifically something only a man would do. It was like saying, Mankind.

Also dykes are more abusive to their bitches than men are to their women.

Of course he does. Paul is literally the Wolf in SHeeps clothing)Benjamite that Jesus said would come right after him. He said I came in my fathers name(Yahowsha) and you didint follow me but one will come in his own name "Paul" changed from Shawul and you will follow him.

Watching girls go at it is a thing of beauty

Doesn't make babies. 'Nuff said.

discord d0t gg/J4nHMe

being Lebanese is okay, if youre from Lebanon and stay anonymous. Being an attention whore is never okay. Keep up the mask.

Nothing. I fucked a lot of lesbians. All lesbians are BI and they suck cock as much as the rest of bitches.

As long as they don't close their legs Im fine if they dig pussy too

Nah gay shit is chill. I draw the line at sex-change. Be trans if you want, but don't pretend you're the sex you want to be, and stop forcing it on my children.

Dykes are incredibly abusive and a greater number of the butches hate men. They're growing in numbers here. Mainly because our governments are corrupt, faggots are allowed to abuse kids in the school system and has abused kids for years and literally got away with it. Dykes are far more prevalent. Dyke P.E. teachers has abused young girls for years and years and everyone knows it and hardly anyone wants to talk about it because they're afraid of these people. Kill them all I say, kill them all.
If you're an unrepentant freak praying on kids turning them into dykes or fags, then You should die horribly.

I despise the very air you breathe. Every breath of yours I despise. But I want you to see something so keep breathing no matter what. Okay? I despise you though. I despise you.

Because it violates someone's right to life?

Weirdly enough my sister has been with her girlfriend for 3 years and they seem very happy together. Neither of them are dyke bitches though and dykes usually seem to have awful relationships, but I think that's because dykes seem really mentally ill

this. sure lots of lesbians should be taken out of the gene pool but there are a few good women who slip through.

All love is natural and normal

There's no such thing as "wrong love"

Without lesbians there wouldn't be yuri

And I just can't live in a world like that

True romance

>tfw you'll never be a lesbian

You people defend abortions, you're murdering children every day. So what's wrong with killing a few faggots. After all, every day people are being murdered through abortions and no one cares.

They show you what they want you to see. They're diseased. Sadly no one has these people committed. If I were a freak like them I'd want to be cured. I can't wait for it all to end in blood. So much blood will be spilled but at least it'll be gone. I want it gone. I need it to be gone.

Be careful when having sex with faggots, who knows what cancers and throat viruses those disgusting dykes has. Best to mate with a normal non dyke woman. Not cock roaches, those you burn.

Blood. Piles of blood. As high as a horse's leg. Lots and lots of death.

I hate Yuri the most. I'd write Yuri just to kill the MC and its lovers horribly.

But you become a tranny so you get to do it half way

>feelsgoodman.jpg

Funny I had a dyke pe teacher and I worked with one. They seemed okay I still can't understand how a woman wouldn't want a good dicking instead.

the bible doesn't say lesbianism is a sin. check leviticus and notice how it goes through punishments for the male version of a sin (man fucking an animal must be killed) and how there's a separate verse for women (woman fucked by an animal must be killed). then realize that there's only one thing about homosexuality, and its male only.
then realize that (((god))) is a bunch of bullshit and kill yourself.

>They show you what they want you to see. They're diseased. Sadly no one has these people committed. If I were a freak like them I'd want to be cured. I can't wait for it all to end in blood. So much blood will be spilled but at least it'll be gone. I want it gone. I need it to be gone.

Lmao I think you're exaggerating the lesbian problem man. They look totally fine to me and I l live in the same house with my sister and her girlfriend

What did a lesbian do to you to make you hate them so much?

I am against abortion, you stupid nigger

What makes you think I hate you? Trump saved your life, believe it or not.

Bible explicitly states women can't lie with women.

Also communism is ran by kikes, so fuck you

Because they're diseased. It's the same difference with a guy who wants his shitter packed. They're not normal. They're mentally unstable and should be institutionalized until cured or until frightened enough to pretend for fear of painful death.

I support lesbianism unironicly because I've never seen an attractive lesbian irl. Get the fat dykes out of the gene pool, I say.

Lesbians have lower std and hiv rates than straight people, idiot

>all this pussy envy
>all this attention envy

you are ready for transition, hermano
you can, too, be a girl!

It meant females too. It uses men because men are the head of the any and every union. But it means females too. Stop being wishy washy and barking out of your ass. God slaughtered unrepentant dykes and fags.

So you're an enabler. Good to know. Oceans of blood user. Can't you see it? Tearing out bowels like dung and their blood blowing in the winds like dust. Sad out come but a necessary one when building a safer world free of Satanic influences.

but you're okay with degeneracy?
that's almost as bad but not really.

They're all diseased. They're diseased animals. Blood will be poured out. Copious amounts of blood. I can't wait. Granted I too may suffer destruction if I don't repent and turn about and cease being ineffectual and even though my destruction may occur and for me this will be sad, I'm still happy that other unrepentant ones, namely the disgusting degenerate trash, will pour that which wasn't theirs to begin with, onto the ground. Disgusting creatures.

it is a psycho-sexual illness
it is an insult to the evolutionary and selection process.
It is degeneracy
Most of them are fatties

Produces no Children.

were not talking about having sex with women who are already lesbians we are talking about if lesbianism has any benefit to society and if it should exist or not.

>Most of them are fatties
correction ALL lesbians are fat & ugly
the hot ones are Bi

>Higher physical and emotional abuse rates then any other relationship.

Why promote relationships that dont end in reproduction? It simply becomes a selfish expression of exclusivness between two people. Love only makes sense in a the familial structure.

>Give me reasons why Lesbianism is bad, WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text. I'm waiting, sweeties.
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized in White countries by the Jewish elite and the Jewish-controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

No good woman would call herself a lesbian you idiot.

They are mentaly ill

>implying lesbians are incapable of being impregnated
>implying love, lust and the natural order of things have to go hand in hand
Oh geez your argument sucks. Try again tommorow

Because there's no outtie to put in your innie.
Gay men have outties and innies, so they can innie their outies and outie their innies.
Lesbians can't really have sex. They can have fingering and rubbing like everyone else, but they lack coitus.
The frustration is probably why lesbian couples beat on each other more than any other sexual orientation demographic.

i've fucked a lesbian
>put the moves on her and she went all "you're the wrong gender for me sorryyyy"
>I said "ok, you can leave then"
>"oh, uh, really?"
>"yeah"
>she leaves
>get a text later that night
>"I'm drunk :)"
>"come over"
>"kayyy"
then we fugd

>So you're an enabler. Good to know. Oceans of blood user. Can't you see it? Tearing out bowels like dung and their blood blowing in the winds like dust. Sad out come but a necessary one when building a safer world free of Satanic influences.

Lmao chill man, you're not gonna kill lesbians

>abortion is murder
Is it murder when i masterbate?

>he says, having not showered in days and reeking of his own semen
Hmmmm

because women have no fucking respect for each other because they're weak. Even if they abuse each other it'll barely do any damage 90% of the time

Not natural. In before animals are gay. We are not animals
At least I'm not.

literally this

What the fuck is your argument. Artificial insemination? Love lust has to go in the natural order of things are you implying lesbian love is unnatural you fucking idiot undid your your own argument. How about you try tomorrow you fuckwit.

>the gay suicide rates speak for themselves.

>WITHOUT using the Bible or any religious text
Because you are a genetic dead end.

Can someone post that Toxima gondi plasmosis pic.

Pretty much only defected humans that have that virus do shit like this.

SO lesbians and all other gays and mentally unstable faggots are the result of impairment from a virus.

oh and fuck you op for being a degenerate cunt

>sweetie

I really think it's about time we had a filter for this word.