Yes, definitely a coincidence.

Amazing catch, honestly

Wew

Pure?

Both main producers are jews
Matt Silverstein
Dave Jeser

Praise him

i think we should all realize by now that kek is most definitely real and i dont mean that in a memey cringey way like "praise kek le kekistan" but i mean that there are higher powers at work

>hillary and bernie competing
>trump from out of nowhere, breaking their money

what does it all mean

also he is portrayed as a kid aka a newcomer (to politics)

WOW DATS INTERDASTING

No way. It's called confirmation bias. Do you know how many things there are? That's a dumb question right? The point is that there are quintillions of billions of trillions of things that exist and happen around us, it's only logical that at least a few of them would resemble various aspects of the 2016 election.

fuck your logic

At least we will always have the good times Sup Forums

Excellent rebuttal, gonna have a tough time arguing that one.

suck my cock you stupid faggot

KEK is a dead meme but that's still some pretty interesting synchronicity there user.

Drawn Together was so frustrating. Sometimes it was absolutely hilarious, and other times it was absolutely cringe-worthy.

It couldnt decide if it was good or not.

what the FUCK

There is also the 60 minutes video from the 90's about George Soros and his actions where he speaks very frankly, and tried to hide it, and the video shows Hillary Clinton in an incidental clip and then mentions Donald Trump

It's all just odd

Those two don't look anything like hillary or bernie beyond the man being bald with white hair.
Jew producer was an obvious parody of Trump who was famous for reality tv even before the Election.
Sometimes a license plate is just a license plate

not

Remember that KeK was popular for many, many, years before the election. It's the orcish word for LoL from world of warcraft

Newfags won't know this.

In a comedy, a licence is never just a license plate. It's always a pun.

This is the definition of a coincidence; because either of these images could represent any wide range of people / scenarios. The brain is constantly looking for obvious patterns. To test this, if you show this theory to someone that knows nothing of these concepts, they wouldnt draw the same conspiracy conclusion

suck my pp

I love you Ebola Chan!

You willingly watched Drawn Together?

My sides are in space.

agreed. "see trump will win"

I love you ebola-chan!

>Noticed Something interesting while watching Drawn Together
>Yes, definitely a coincidence.
>Both main producers are jews

>tfw you still use lel because kek has been taken over by cringy reddit faggots.

Drawn together has a "Frog God" character that only the white characters were worshiping and the black girl thought was crazy.

drawntogether.wikia.com/wiki/Frog_God