ITT : Atheletes/Celebs who supported Trump

ITT : Atheletes/Celebs who supported Trump

Who the fuck is that fatass?

Mickie "Thiccie" James you underage nigger

She's an old worn out wrassler. Pic related is widely accepted as the GOAT women's wrestler.

Praise Him

Mickie's past will always be better than her or any other divas future.

Brother

She's a worn out ex drug addict and it shows.

bryan callen

Fuck off. No one considers her to be the best. People give that to Trish or Charlotte. Even some say Asuka or Gail. No one says Alexa. Except you. Also she's very unbelievable as a heel. You can't take anyone that small seriously.

mad tv?

slick willy

fucking loves him

I thought she was wearing a pink speedo and had a dick flopping around down there for a second before I realized it was just her skirt.

I've been here to long, I can't even oggle women any more without fear that they're some tranny science experiment.

Asuka....

Has he done anything recent? I only know him from mad tv

Don't deny it

Katy Perry openly endorsed Clinton

Taylor Swift hates Katy Perry

That fag was all over Eddies ass about how WaPo and NYT are always right and don't have an agenda.

He was even debating Chael Sonnen like some faggot who needs to spew bullshit to keep his part of the contract for a family sitcom on TV.

Source on the rivalry? Why would they hate eachother?

>Alexis Kaufman

ref "bad blood" by t swift

something about backup dancers

>so desperate to post these same dozen gifs of his waifu he resorts to thinly veiled threads on Sup Forums

Doesn't mean she wasn't born a Jew. Hell it doesn't mean she isn't a Jew still. She could just be dumb. Most likely that's it since she's a wrestler after all.

Probably the most famous person who supported Trump. He never out right admitted it but it's pretty obvious he did.

1. He has a huge gun collection and is a hunter
2. Very open about being Christian
3. Grew up in conservative country town in Minnesota
4. Has openly mocked SJWs
5. When asked what he thought about Trump insulting the Pope he said "getting into politics is a touchy subject and leaves a bad taste in people's mouths"

Come on people

Seething, have sex pinhead
She said she wasn't Jewish.