It's over.

twitter.com/gr6z_/status/879098361558781952

gongrats President Pence

Who cares

delet

wtf i love trump now...

Is trump... dare I say it..

/ourguy/???

Anti Semitism is growing...before you go putting your happy hat, on, this very well could work in his favor.

Jesus....i can't even defend it.........
And to say it so loudly and publicly.........unreal....what were we thinking?

>shitter link
How about you leave?

no fucks given captian.

scotus will uphold 9th circuit tomorrow in 5-4 ruling, pol btfo forever. SCREENCAP THIS. ALLAHU ABKAR

Liberals agree that Israel most go. They love Palestine.

I don't see the issue here.

The Time Is Jetzt!

Yet now he's sucking that Jew cock. This doesn't change anything.

>4 second clip with no context

Wtf I'm with her now!

Oh vey it's like anuddah shoah.

nice larp but a real muzzie would support what trump said in OP's video.

I really hope they do holy shit then drunk will have to appoint an even crazier far right judge when justice kennedy retires and THEN we will resist him right out of office fight on bros!!!!!!!!

you can see he's standing infront of an AIPAC sign, he's just repeating the israeli propaganda about iran

But Sup Forums told me he was a kike shill? Either way, being a meanie-pants isn't grounds for impeachment, if anything this will just make him even more popular. Give up on the impeachment angle though, it's never happening, not ever.

Lol'd

Wrong. It will be 9-0 in favor of Trump. The president clearly has the authorityto ban anyone at any time.

Oh vey! How could the president say this to God's chosen people?

Whoa Nazis will love Trump now!

I can appreciate your optimism, though the law is clear and the stream of flea-bitten, illiterate, imbred, arabs will halted.

Fake and gay he's been a shill for Israel forever

CNN give you liability coverage/permission to run that?

Jesus so many of you will both believe in anything (no bullshit filter) and yet will defend Trump for anything.

Is this what brainwashing looks like?

I think that makes him the 45th antisemitic Pres.
And, funny how this is coming out just when he's about to bring the Dems to their knees.
Sign they're shitting themselves?

>implying Obama, Wilson and Trump aren't all good fucking goys