It's all about conservative values, gang. Not race

We just need to get niggers to stop getting pregnant as teenagers, graduate high school, get married then have children and stay married, stop having birth complications and giving birth to pre-term children with low birth weight, and completely ignore all that science about how people live longer and are healthier because they are more intelligent instead of being in a wealthier and more egalitarian society:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17032488

Sup Forums just got shap'd

>not about race
hmm...

you sound like a faggot

>We just need
NO
We need to kill all the Jews. All of them
The Jew history and tradition is a history and tradition of being persecuted by and learning how to con the white man.
Its in their fuckin blood and that bloods gots to go.
Once that's accomplished we can worry about civilizing inferior races.

All jews are vermin

Ben is such a handsome man. So clean cut. I love his witty banter.

More people should listen to him, he is extremely intelligent.

why all the anger user
I just dont understand.

How about we just deport them all instead?

Because in the future, its that or genocide

I don't mind, Ben. I think he makes a fine Conservative.
But as long as he's a member of that tribe he's better off dead than alive.

pic related: answers your question

So...all we have to do...is stop niggers from acting like niggers? Ok, that seems easy enough.

wrong jew

>gang

who else read it in Shapiro's voice

Don't mind me. I'm just going to relish in these quads for a moment.

Non-Hispanic White Males FTW

Your responses are all just a bunch of ad hominems, gang.

We can fix the black community if we just make them religious and conservative. Just ignore all that stuff about IQ being a better predictor of success than socio-economic factors, and the fact that IQ is strongly associated with race and is highly heritable.

Benji is horribly bluepilled on the race issue. It's his biggest weakness.

>the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club
things would be so much better if they were so much better

Intelligence is genetic, so his point is invalid.

Also, what the fuck is wrong with captcha?

>stop getting pregnant as teenagers, graduate high school, get married then have children and stay married
There's a lot to this. Look, we're all aware of IQ as it pertains to race. For people who are between 80-95 on the IQ range, happiness is going to be about routine and stability. Don't let them get creative. They don't need that. They need the stability and routine that adequate education, appropriate economic earnings, and family provide. That's their happiness in a nutshell. Lastly, IQ isn't something static. It's dynamic. Over a couple of generations those black Americans (who my whole post is about) will likely see an increase in IQ just as Polish immigrants and their descendants saw an increase in IQ of 20 points within 2 generations.

Watch out gang, here comes some more thug-life youtube video fuel:

The point is that we can do something about it. If we can just make them conservative they can catch up to us.

>We just need to get niggers to stop getting pregnant as teenagers, graduate high school, get married then have children and stay married, stop having birth complications and giving birth to pre-term children with low birth weight, and completely ignore all that science about how people live longer and are healthier because they are more intelligent instead of being in a wealthier and more egalitarian society:

So basically tell niggers to stop having a genetic code? Ok.