Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow I plan on red pilling my friend on the Jewish Question...

Hey Sup Forums, tomorrow I plan on red pilling my friend on the Jewish Question. Does anyone have any red pill dumps they could share, and any suggestion on how to introduce the JQ without coming off an a crazy anti-semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCTMZ0dCbjvCiLXCUhezoVCA
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
thezog.info/
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
archive.is/O237m
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=1274s
archive.is/NxHmh
archive.is/Vhxi7
archive.is/oc51h
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just saw this in another thread. Pic 1 of 2. (Second pic is commentary on this pic)

Pic 2 of 2.

Good channel:

>Hey guys I want to tell my friend to believe something that I don't even have enough evidence for to confidently share, can you help me and give me evidence?

Just talk about how the elite who control the media and film industry are disproportionately Jewish. Focus mainly on Soros and Zionism and remember to reiterate #notAllJews throughout your conversation.

whatever you show, finish it off with kosher butchering lol

To sum up...First introduce them to fact that these expulsions have occurred so many times across so many different civilizations (most people don't actually know much beyond muh Holocaust). There reaction may be to jump to "oh see they are oppressed." But just push back a little bit. Ask them *why* are they "oppressed" by seemingly every society they interact with. Ask them if it makes sense from a logical standpoint to simply conclude that they everyone on earth is just out to get them. Why not another group? Why the Jews, and why so consistently the Jews?

Start very high level IMO. People tend to react negatively if you try going straight into specifics.

He has to discover it for himself but one of the best introductions you can give someone is explaining the federal reserve. Don't even mention Jews. Once they know about the truth of the federal reserve they branch into centralized private banking. After that they figure it out for themselves. Everything connects from there.

卐 - WHITE GENOCIDE & JEWISH INFLUENCE
>RABBI Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat explains why Hitler hated Jews.
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
>Who Controls America?
thezog.info/
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>Anti-White Propaganda
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Judeo-Russian Mafia
archive.is/O237m
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9
>The Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism
youtu.be/QY82qNWMaaE
>Yuri Bezmenov
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

>don't mention Jews

Jew. If he does what you say he'll get lost in the Jezuit/Freeman/Illuminati/NWO misdirection bullshit.

It's the jews. name the jew.

great stuff so far

thanks for this

Do you guys think starting off with The Greatest Story Never Told documentary would be a good idea?

The most spiteful please.

Don't know user. You either tell him it was just in the thousands due to the breaking of supply lines and that other people died in those camps too but not 6 gorillion, or that it never happened. 2.4 million Jews lived in Europe in 1939

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=1274s this aswell

Just be casually anti-semetic and eventually they will ask whats up with the jew hate and then you can lay it on them.

Coming out of the anti-semetic closet was one of the best decisions of my life. Sure you might lose some friends but they were just faggots or kikes anyways.

best to use quotes from jewish texts, rabbis, activists etc and build a foundation for anything you say later.

like this thread (or one like it anyway) had promise.

and be fair - its not all or even most jews.

the term 'antisemite' is s perfect red herring... you have to immediately stop making a point and try to prove you arent in favor of any anti jewish laws or violence (I presume and hope).

If accused, just say 'is what I said true, or not?'

I'm having a hard time getting people to not shrink away when I mention the word jew. It may be easier to start as pharisees and slowly connect them to the juden they are today.

If they're Christian show them Marching to Zion

This.
Make a rational point against jews. The hatred for all of them comes later on its own if he decides to go deeper.
Dont force feed him redpills it will make you look like crazy

No. It's not just scientists. Start with this

>pic related

zionists*

this is how many people died in the "holocaust" aka from typhus outbreaks and malnourishment

an old jpeg like this is almost self verifying if you take this and spike the contrast up and study the uniformity of the artifacting this is either an impossibly perfect fake aka psyops or it's legit

Fair enough. That didn't happen to me but I could see how that's a problem. Usually people are way too off put when you mention one specific group of people are behind everything that's the only reason I say look at the banks instead of outright saying Jew.

You should start with describing the Kabala and actually researching it. The so called "Jews" in reference aren't actually Jews but Slavs that have adopted Jewish customs from long time ago. Diffusion began after the fall of Israel at the hand of the Romans. Many of the residents moved North out of the direction of Rome. The genetics thinned out and the tradition were bastardized.

The new Israel is a fraud and you can see that ever so simply if you were to examine the book of Exodus, the Markabra and the story of Moses.

Moses took the Jews back to their land to avoid sorcery among other things. The Markabra is a symbol of sorcery in which one unlocks their inner self through turning off the function of their frontal lobe. The star is blasphemy to the Torah and the plight of Moses.

This alone shows you that most Jews know dirt fuck nothing about their heritage and are just in it for political gains. Mostly; an Empire which employs absolute influence throughout the world.

Many of their elites get frustrated when they run into nations that hold on to Pagan heritage as they reject the influence perpetrated by the Jewish elites. They also fear Christian Europeans coming together in mass and figuring all of this out because they don't want to lose control.

You want to know the ultimate Red Pill user?

They know that the Christian Europeans are waking up and they fear a second Holocaust but they aren't ready to fold just yet. They have our world hostage and the instant that happens we will be seeing more chaos than ever imagined. Can't blame them for this precisely as they have lived their whole lives in fear like a criminal hiding from the authorities.

The time we strike back is the time the world ends. We are already fucked.

it's best not to name the jews. global elite, new world order, the banking class, hollywood, the liberal media, communists, etc.

something like this might help

just wanna see it again myself

There are multiple ways to approach it.
You could tell them to look for articles promoting a certain agenda and then watch the names of the writers/publishers.
Quickest way though is to talk about why such a small group is controlling so many important positions and is overrepresented a few hundred times in these. People in these positions seem to follow a strict agenda and are in positions to start wars with other countries. You should not deirectly go full 1488 and sperg out. Be subtle if you can and just drop red pills one after another until they talk about these things on their own. You want to avoid them seeing you in a hostile way and blocking the discussion.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day uno, sept 1 1939 through and until, sept 2 1945, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes, i.e. 2190 days or a total of 6 years.

A total estimate of 6,000,000 Jews were killed during those 3,153,600 minutes which comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (roughly)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces..., which operate at higher temperatures than the traditional hundred year old ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for the sake of the point, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone. You're about 3.4million short there goy...

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole theoretical rational? They don't have an argument, they have a paper narrative. Can any Jews respond to this and also remember that they responded afterward? lol

What the fuck should I do if someone asks me to prove all these guys are Jews? Not all of them have Jewish names

use this

The Jews have always been waiting for a Messiah, but their Messiah is for them only, not for us, a Messiah who will give them mastery over the Christians. -Voltaire

This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America. -George Washington

History is filled with the sound of silken slippers going downstairs and wooden shoes coming up. -Voltaire

>that tweet
>not reversing it with
"may you children all become homosexual and therefore not exist in a single generation beyond"

does anyone have that picture of that collage of national geographic magazine covers?

>What the fuck should I do if someone asks me to prove all these guys are Jews?
I have proof for every single one.

David Levy, President of Turner. Editor of New Jersey Jewish News writes a column highlighting which of the ‘50 most influential’ people in sports are Jewish. That list (again, written by a the editor of Jewish magazine) lists Levy as Jewish. At the time, Levy was President of Turner Sports, rather than of Turner itself as a whole. archive.is/NxHmh

Lauren Hurvitz, CMO of Turner. Synagogue announcements congratulate Lauren Hurvitz’s daughter, Natalie Katz on her Bat Mitzvah. A quick check on Facebook reveals that this is the correct Lauren Hurvitz, as all of the childrens’ names (as well as the husband’s name) match up. archive.is/Vhxi7

Louise Sams, CLO of Turner. Louise Sams is listed on the Tribute committee for the Atlanta chapter of the AJC (A “Global Jewish Advocacy” group). It makes sense that Sams would be listed in Atlanta, since Sams lives in Atlanta, where she works at the Turner headquarters (also in Atlanta). archive.is/oc51h

Do you have a question about one in particular? It might be easier than me trying to post all of them right now.

Wonderful work, you deserved that get. Actually, a pastebin with all the sources would be useful, but don't even bother doing it if you haven't done it already.

Also, thanks and Victory!

The hatred of all Jews doesn't even need to come if you don't want it to.

bump