What the fuck is wrong with Ape man?

Has he lost his marbles Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/03/27/7-reasons-why-alt-right-men-are-the-hottest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Divide and Conquer much?

Not like they're any more ridiculous than the noodle armed antifags.

Alt lite, alt right, you're all a fucking joke.
Christ almighty. Imagine if our great grandparents could see the level of political discourse in America today.

I'll be over here waiting for WW3 so we can introduce Fascism again. You edgy kids with your pepes and keks tear each other apart.

A couple grams of cocaine everyday will turn even the most docile jew into a full on rat kike

Our greatest ally was there

he's still mad that we made fun of him for marrying some bargain bin brown woman

If they could they would've defected to nazi Germany

For real.

SJWs are the new fascists. It's not the fascism we need but postmodernism is the current one trending

What a disgusting looking individual. This guy embodies every stereotype of the slimy, rat jew.

She's Persian, just like Huma!
Oh shit, and Cernovich is a degenerate kike, just like Anthony Wiener! Why are so many jews fucking Iranians I wonder?

Le Monkey Face is butthurt Dickie's rally had around 100 attendants while his own rally had about 30, and one of the main speakers ((((ROGER STOOOONE))))) didn't even showed up.

He hates Richard Spencer.

Cernovich is a rat who doesn't stand for anything. 50% of his streams are him talking about how many twitter impressions he gets and about how his brand is growing. That is all he cares about.

I liked the CNN is ISIS guy he knows whats up.

>COMMUNISTS ARE THE REEL FASCISTS
shut the fuck up you retarded faggot

CNN is not ISIS, they are ((((MOSSAD))))

"20 people"

More like 200-300 hundred.

I was there.

Is that you in the photo :)?

most of them just look ordinary, meanwhile the far left look like some sort of alien mutants.

You dont even know what that word means do you

Did I say anything about communism you autistic sperg faggot? Sounds like you unironically believe in communism which would make you a dumb piece of shit

Do you really know what postmodernism is? You need to get educated if not.

You know what i mean ISIS is their arab army.

democrats are the real racists xDDD

Going to a rally in general is silly. Infiltrate the republicans and make it more right wing, not go to alt right rallies

>watches Peterson
>thinks he got the world figured out

Feel free to explain what is post-modern politics, I'm up for a good laugh

I was talking about Fascist.

>

Migrate to the "Alt-Lite are cucks" thread and join the discussion.

>he unironically thinks that because SJW's desire to dictate their beliefs with brute force authoritarianism that they're fascists and we should stop.

If you're not a divide and conquer krypto kike you should stop positing, if you are you should just fuck off.

fake

you sound like a retard. go back to your sjw rekt compilations on youtube and stay there

>implying figuring the world out is harder than simply watching shit.
>Clearly hasn't been paying attention to based pastor Anderson.

Do you even know what Fascism is?

You don't need to add the word "implying" when you free text. Its implied.

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD? ITS BORING.

>free text
Greentext

Damn phone posting.

why did he post a pic of that fat tranny dyke that meandered through the crowd at some point? I remember seeing it there and wondering what kind of alt right parents wouldnt have left it on the hill side.

>news claiming they're losers and insignificant, not of any consequence
>except still making news about them

hmmmmmm

Everyone but me gotta learn mike is based

this was his rally. they are anti-white

Sleeps with a Jew and kept it from his edgy "le gas le kikes" podcast for years, based!!1

The kikeiest looking kike to ever kike.

>I'll be over here waiting for WW3 so we can introduce Fascism again.

You're just as edgy you fuckin queer lmao

WELCOME TO THE NO FUN ZONE

we should probably focus our efforts on the talking about the KIKES, once we have gotten rid of them, then we can try to stop the left.

wow

welcome to the (((new))) face of cuckservatives

I don't really give a shit about the alt-right but the left has tried to paint it as some group of evil racists so they can then lump anyone they want to defame as alt-right. I imagine Cernovich has been paid to bash the right, or someone has some dirt on him, or he's just trying to subvert the right from within. The latter makes sense, seeing as how Loomer came out of nowhere and then immediately started complaining about anti-Semitism from the right. You guys know all the tricks.

but they actually are you stupid fuck

Good lord its grown up hippies playing politics. They even have a token black guy lol

You forgot the "xD"

How can someone be this fucking retarded

CHECL OUT THIE BASED BLACK MAN WITH A TRUMP HAT
*squezzes*

Depends on how long you've been browsing this site.

Maybe because the alt-right doesn't exist beyond being a conspiracy meme to troll the rabid left.

Independents / Constitutionalists, aka Americans are the names which the media dare not speak of...

wtf why is the based black man touching my wife?

Jesus...H...Christ...All of the knowledge of the world is at your fingertips and you pathetic faggots can't figure out how to get in shape and not look like complete tools?

No fucking wonder white women fuck blacks now. What a bunch of losers.

Makes sense. This is the guy that kicked off the pizzagate larp after all.

That's the point. It's a costume.

He must have forgotten how he looks without a shirt on

Pic related

fuck off faggot you don't know what facism is

If he worked out he would be beast with that body type.

Holy shit. This is so cringeworthy.

altright.com/2017/03/27/7-reasons-why-alt-right-men-are-the-hottest/

I can't believe I used to read that site and think Richard Spencer was good for white nationalism.

>fuck off faggot
>you don't know what fascism is

did you know fascism the word comes from "bundle of rods"... faggots literally are fascists