Fucking disgusting

Hey Sup Forums, I just read this article talking about beggar gangs. They kidnap children and mutilate them by breaking their legs and pouring acid on their faces and then force them to beg in tourist destinations.

The more mutilated they are the more money they get.

The largest gang apparently spans from Dongguan and Zhengzhou all the way over to Malaysia, run by two brothers, one known as Tahkeh (I don't know the chinese spelling). They have connections in the police too, as you'd expect.

I've never seen anything this disgusting in my life. I thought I was red-pilled before but this takes it to another fucking level.

Have you seen anything as disgusting as this? And what do you think can be done about the beggar gangs?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/10/17/brothers-in-alms-the-masterminds-organised-crime-gang-behind-foreign-cripples-forced-to-beg-at-hotsp/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800030/sick-chinese-beggars-turn-chopping-camel-s-hooves-bid-attract-money-public.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They only do this to ugly kids. The pretty ones are sold as sex slaves.

topic aside you should kill yourself for using that shitty meme flag and going off about being redpilled

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/10/17/brothers-in-alms-the-masterminds-organised-crime-gang-behind-foreign-cripples-forced-to-beg-at-hotsp/

They would make a lot of money in europe because of all the bleeding heart liberals

I'd fuck her mouth, steal her change, then punt her head like a fucking football.

>> I thought I was red-pilled before but this takes it to another fucking level.

If you only knew

That's a really clever idea, and there's tonnes of homeless kids where I live

heres hoping you get set on fire, leaf.

This is how Slumdog became a millionaire.

Based Canadian.

ITT: people who haven't watched slumdog millionaire.

Seeing this shit since decades here,whenever you ask them

hey do you want to come home with me ? I will provide you with education and shit,they usually run away without responding.

Life is pretty fucked user,those safespace faggots of America will shit bricks,if they stayed in this shithole for 10 days straight.

This. He still doesn't know about the interdimensional shapeshifting electric lizard kikes.

this is how beggar gangs have operated for centuries my man. fuck the kids up to invoke pity and attention

also is actually correct, except they are not sold but just being prostituted

bitch ain't got no legs, nigga. how they gonna brea them?!

knew what?

If he only knew about the negentropic lizards.

Who cares what gooks do? they're all souless automatons

You might find this infographic to be informative.

Of course the gang is Chinese. I am convinced that the Chinese are not human, they are possibly crueler than any other group on earth.

>Teaching in Liaoning province
>The Colleges foreign affairs lady takes me out for a day and brings her son
>"I wouldn't ever take my eyes off him if I went downtown, someone might kidnap him, break his legs, and have him beg on the streets"
It's real enough that Chinese mothers worry about it

Being this new.

this pretty much
soft 1st world fags don't know what it's like to live in a place where anything can be done to you by anyone and no one gives a shit because the legal system exists only on paper and you need actual ties to leverage a response.

Souless sociopathic worker drones...that is all asians are.

Old news. This is an 18+ board.

This guy gets it.

Japanese and Koreans aren't that bad. WW2 was ugly but they've been good since. IDK why Chinese are so different. Must have to do with development.

ITT people who haven’t read Victor Hugo’s The Man Who Laughs

I think most people would run if a poo said come home with me tbqh desu senpai

DAILY REMINDER:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2800030/sick-chinese-beggars-turn-chopping-camel-s-hooves-bid-attract-money-public.html

CHINA IS NOT A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY
THEY LITERALLY HAVE PEOPLE CHOPPING OFF INNOCENT ANIMALS FEET FOR MONEY...

They deserve to die, no doubt. This is only happening because money is this much of an issue though. Welcome to the world your forefathers created. You only get to live in luxurious comfort because we keep all the sick shit somewhere else.

>not a first world country

it'sthe camel that tipped you off ? not their living standard which is below Albania?

>18+
>fascist flag

People like to meme that China is a first world country because "Look at Shanghai, Beijing, so advanced" but yes, obviously there are many reasons, but their barbaric practices and treatment of animals (and humans) is disgusting.

>They kidnap children and mutilate them by breaking their legs
are you confusing beggar gangs with escalators

The red pill kicks in upon realizing you are no less depraved.

I'd adopt her even if she were like 30 so she would live a comfortable and calm life until her premature death

You just wrote the stupidest post of the day

China has like 1 billion people
if even 10,000 people did this, it would be basically nothing

pls be trolling

This is sad but why should I give a fuck if the Chinese don't give a fuck? I'm not going to lift a finger to help when their home country doesn't give a shit.

dammit straya

once you've seen a few vids of them burning the fur off live dogs then boiling them alive, it becomes pretty believable that they would steal and mutilate kids too

I mean gypsies have been doing this forever

>wealth is a zero-sum game

Day of the rope soon, subhuman.