The PC crowd would advicate for Zombies

If zombies rose from the dead, the same people who come to Sup Forums advocating for the "oppressed" would be telling us to check our Life privilege. Has anyone read WWZ remember the Quislings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/coa35vyBBQc
deadrising.wikia.com/wiki/Citizens_for_Undead_Rights_and_Equality
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POTENT
O
T
E
N
T

great memeing
much more appeal than generic franchises that have limited bases

They're people too! They're just sick!

Stop with the Zombphobic posts

>sjw's would advocate for zombies rights

or aliens or robots or...

this is why their ideology is self-destructive cancer.

Did you ever watch the cartoon ugly Americans?

It had this kind of theme where not only were zombies an oppressed minority but people were turning themselves into zombies because it is cool and to get laid etc..

I live in North Dakota. Zombies and niggers can't survive.

I think whats really problematic here is the way in which we've culturally appropriated the term "zombie". In doing so, we're being deeply disrespectful to the indigenous beliefs of Haitians and certain African groups.

If you are referring to the Hollywood, white-washed concept of Zombies, then I think labeling these people as "Zombies" would be deeply offensive. Its 2017, you wouldn't call the indigenous people of the USA "Indians" now would you? So don't think that its OK to call our flesh eating friends Zombies. Try to be less insensitive in future.

youtu.be/coa35vyBBQc

I remember this. I had totally forgotten about that gay show

such a good show. and the waifu demon hhhnngnggg . you faggots could have had this if we only voted for the Moloch candidate! REEEEE

I liked the show even though it was obviously satanic

Today I watched a "Person of the undead" save a kitten stuck in a tree, he then ate the kitten, but you can't hold him to the same standards because the dead are oppressed by the living.

Why are zombies 100% more likely to be shot then the living?

pretty great show

Wasn't there something like this in dead rising? I think it stemmed from the rockin motocross chainsaw bikes mowing down zombies in a tiny arena.

how did I forget this

The Brain dead political party

Walls are oppressive to the undead.
California colleges will start enrolling the Undead with free tuition.

There's a horror/political movie where all of the dead U.S. military veterans rise from their graves, but instead of eating brains they start lining up at polling booths.

It causes all kinds of political turmoil around the country, but I won't spoil the ending if you want to look it up.

Trigger warning.
Lifesavers candy must be removed from the stores because they might offend the undead.
Boycott Lifesavers

What's its name?

wow I remember this, can not recall the name though

ah it was a Master's of Horror episode!

Brains

We already had that movie. It was called "Warm Bodies" and the zombie was turned human in the end (ie westernized).

>The PC crowd would advicate for Zombies

Dude, they EAT BRAINS.

the zombies are already among us.

they are controlled by their smartphones.

Also in the 2nd Dead Rising game as earlier anons mentioned

Homecoming.

Say no to Zombiphobia

Every 30 Seconds a zombie is raped on a college campus.

YOU ALL JUST THINK YOUR SUPERIOR CAUSE YOU ARE NOT DECOMPOSING AND HAVE AN UNENDING HUNGER FOR LIVING BRAIN MATTER

THEY CANNOT HELP EATING BRAINS ITS JUST IN THEIR NATURE SO DON'T BE A BIGOT

>*eats self*

Not sharing your brain with the undead is racist

Walls are racist

No Boarders, No Walls, Free housing for zombies

Zombies make up only 70% of the population, but are on average 150,000% more likely to be murdered than a human. This is not a coincidence!

Be a Zombie ally, open the doors and let them in.
The bigots are tool stupid to know that zombies are what's good for our country. They don't produce anything but we should bring in as many as possible. Just not my neighborhood.

I can't wait to become trans-human so I can murder annoying leftists with my cyborg upgrades while they advocate for my right as a marginalized person to do so.

This

Deadrising had zombie activists. Wanted to save the zombies until a cure was found. All hippies that get eaten.

god i hated chris i finally have closure knowing that he's dead

THIS
1000x THIS!!!

>but instead of eating brains they start lining up at polling booths.

and vote democrat I assume? That's how it usually goes

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIAN HACKERS RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST DIE WHITEYS DIE DIE DIE KILL ALL WHITEYS KILL KILL KILL FUCKING KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA