archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
kgsvr.net/xn/nv/men.women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muslims hate women!
>Pay no attention to the Christians who hate women that actually have power and privilege in society that want to strip women of their rights!

When's the last time a group of Christians stoned a rape victim to death for being an adulteress?

So the defense is "hey, look at the other guy!"

Try defending your religion without referring to a worse example.

>Yeah, it's bad, but you can't criticize it because at LEAST it's not THAT bad!

he's right

not a christcuck but this is what Christians and Muslims do right

>women should be submissive and silent
how is this wrong in any way shape or form?

He's right. I'm not really a Christian, but women do not belong in positions of authority. They are overly emotional, umpredictable, and petty.

>Falling back on the edgy "there's nothing wrong with this" meme

Christians literally can't defend this.

>this is offensive to me and must be removed
Why do women always do this

>Hey wtf is that guy doing passed out drunk in the street? fucking disgusting.
>WHAT????? I SAW YOU DRINKING A BEER YESTERDAY, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

I'd take 10,000 muslims if It means putting one of you fedora tippers through a meat grinder.

Kill a traitor before an enemy.

we dont have to defend it, the bible says it

I'm not a christcuck, I just believe women are too emotionally driven. They shouldn't be involved in politics. All Goldberg has to do is show a staged photo of little Wakajawaka starving and women will immediately vote to let thousands of violent subhumans into their country.

How can anyone who isn't a degenerate NOT agree with this?

>Wives, in the same way, submit yourselves to your husbands, so that even if they refuse to believe the word, they will be won over without words by the behavior of their wives 2when they see your pure and reverent demeanor.

>Your beauty should not come from outward adornment such as braided hair or gold jewelry or fine clothes, but from the inner disposition of your heart, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in God’s sight. For this is how the holy women of the past adorned themselves. They put their hope in God and were subject to their husbands, just as Sarah obeyed Abraham and called him lord. You are her children if you do what is right and refuse to quiver in fear.

>Husbands, in the same way, treat your wives with consideration as a delicate vessel, and with honor as fellow heirs of the gracious gift of life, so that your prayers will not be hindered.

1 Peter 3:1-7

>edgy
Edgy is letting them do what they want and turn into sluts.

Yeah but god will punish non submission women.

Muslims take the law into their own hands.

And the Bible has no credibility without a divine power to back it up.

If you don't follow your religion, then by definition you're not a good believer.

Also, I never gave Muslims a pass, silly.

Nice character assassination. They accept you into Harvard yet for that unsurpassed debating skills?

But mmuh bible faery tale book

>The Bible says this really sexist thing
>BUT the Bible also says this really patronizing and parental thing about women too so it's all right guys!

shut up bitch didn't you read the bible verse.

Get the fucking stones.

>Unironically sexist

Yeah, I read the verse. It's sexist in its entirety.

go make some kids your words mean shit while the men are talking.

I've got a penis, ya' meme slut.

>implying thats a bad thing.

Whats your point?

No you fucking don't you just identify as a male even if you are biologically a male your a fucking bitch.

post it

hope you'll enjoy hell OP

Because the verses only get even worse, smart one.

>If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
-1 Corinthians 14:35

That line is used by people who are rather selective and attempt to derive justification for their reinforced point of view that Christianity is bad. The following lines:

>Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

Next Verse

>If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church

Then

>Or did the word of God originate with you? Or are you the only people it has reached?

And

>If anyone thinks they are a prophet or otherwise gifted by the Spirit, let them acknowledge that what I am writing to you is the Lord's command

Women of back then were a lot different than the women of today. They were heavily oppressed from educating themselves the same way men were. This was not Christianity's fault it was rather the time they were in. Because of this, many women were like children mentally and would speak out inappropriately like children do now. Paul observed this and addressed it to the Corinthian church, that's about it.

There were books erased from Christianity as well; like Mary Magdalene's. Romans and Greeks enforced the concept of Women having no rights and no say and did not include her book.

>people can now hide their flags
>all of a sudden all these trash lib posts appear.

I have a feeling JIDF and the Leafs are hitting the gas full throttle now.

While you're letting your wife walk all over you we'll be the ones fucking your wife as you sit in the corner and watch, beta.

Get out Donk.

Thank God. Finally, someone who's given a decent, rational, and persuasive argument.

This was all a test, Sup Forums. This was b8 partly because this vid put me in a spot as how to counter it, but I also wanted to see if this board could crack it. What was shown to me was sub-par.
30+ responses in before someone gives a good counter-argument to the people in this video. This board seriously needs to review itself from the normal hive mind-echo chamber it is and actually get some thought between the individuals of you ever hope to spar with fedora fags and library's.

BLACKED

And from a leaf, of all posters.

You don't understand, not only do I have to carry a figurative crucifix on my back but also a leaf...

>believing in sexism in 2017

What is bad about this exactly

>Women of back then were a lot different than the women of today
>many women were like children mentally and would speak out inappropriately like children do now
Where's the difference?

Right? I see nothing wrong with it.

What Muslims with political power are trying to defund planned parenthood, restrict access to birth control and take away a woman's right to choose? Oh right, it's all Christians doing that. Christian conservatives are fear mongering against Muslims to distract from the fact that they're trying to enforce their own bigoted Christian sharia.

This is a good response but the thing about magdalene's lost book is false. This was a letter to a specific people in a specific city that had a popular cult centered around women and the behavior of that cult was bleeding into this particular Church.

This is not a universal rule about how women are supposed to behave. In other places and other contexts women are teaching speaking preaching prophesying Etc all throughout Paul and the other apostles evangelism

>believes everyone is 100% equal in all regards without exception

What was the educational level and quality of men? Wouldn't that be a counter-argument to this stance? If men were just as poorly equipped to discuss religious matters as women, in actuality?

God forbid someone is held to the stricture of their very own religious beliefs...

>This is not a universal rule

>Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

> as the law says.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhLGwFEMn14

Pay close attention around 13 minutes.

The take away isn't that women are the problem, however. The men, the husbands, are. They have surrendered their God given authority to the State.

Women are not at fault for talking out of turn. They're doing the best with what they were never designed for.

You're a special degree of kosher, you know that?

to add to that

>16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

>and he shall rule over thee.

women should shut the fuck up in church its against the word of god

>DA JOOOOOOZ
Lmao I'm actually agnostic, Cletus.

Quite a bit to be honest. You will run into a woman with some maturity moreso now then you would back then.

Is Magdalene's book deuterocanon? Hmm, should brush up a bit more. I had a feeling it was more directed to the Corinthians' church. Thanks for the clarification.

In Rome? Women in Rome celebrated their 18th birthday as they did not live for very long and we're left at home. Males were taken to social gatherings and learned how to do business, socialize and attended academies. Women were treated like children and ultimately behaved like them as a result. Some of the Greco regions followed the same practice but were more liberal in the sense that they let them observe and engage from time to time.

>You will run into a woman with some maturity moreso now then you would back then
That explains why so many Greeks and Romans were gay at the time.

The context in which the man in the video is trying to portray is that women should be submissive at all times.

Hahahaha!!

Women are just as childlike as ever. The problem is maxist ideology is seeping into the male mind as well, making them just as childlike. Your shitty pm is a prime example.

This kills the society

>I had a feeling it was more directed to the Corinthians' church.

its literally in the next verse.

1 Corinthians 14
>34Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 35And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. 36What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 38But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

> the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

>But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

I always thought of Cultural Marxism as a Pandora's Box. It affects the party that intended on utilizing it with the same negative consequences. Nothing cracks me up more than a Jewish woman with a black guy, especially since they practice matrilineality.

They should to their husbands. The

What law is this referring too?
>as also saith the law

In the church. No more, no less. It is not equivalent to Muslim women being submissive 100% of the time.

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
Women are pretty easily led astray, from Eve down it's been in their nature, that's why women shouldn't speak in church, they might accidentally say something they shouldn't and confuse themselves or others.

Pharisee law probably , but since god commands it now its also is the new law , the curse of the women has not been broken

Solon's law actually. It was established in circa 500 BC and was a law that dictated the behavior of men and women in Ancient Greece.

Christians aren't governed by the OT.

>1000 muslim to 1 christian rates of terrorist attacks
>but Christians do it to so fuck Christians for existing

laws change, does paul not say it was a disgrace for man to have long hair , all the man in the old testament had long hair . its kinda like today when you smell like shit because you have not showered for days is a disgrace while it was perfectly normal in the olden days.

There is nothing wrong with God telling women to be submissive to men.

Nothing at all.

The problem we have with society today is that women are NOT submissive to their husbands.

Also, that portion of the bible talks about how women are not allowed to preach in church.

There is no such thing as a woman pastor in the Church of God.

It isn't allowed.

Yet today we see heretics allowing women to be pastors.

Yeah they do. Good point, perhaps the Jesuits have something on this.

Read the church fathers and the canons concerning women and the church. Genesis 3 God tells eve her husband will rule over her. This is for her salvation. She doesnt speak in church cos she spoke to the serpent in the Garden. Read church history this makes sense.

muh church fathers...

does your pastor even lift bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwQGcNJyQo

He skipped out on the part where it was being specific about proper etiquette in the church, it has nothing to do with in your household or in society. The guy is being misleading and a faggot.

I'm not even a christ fag, but god i hate athiests. It's always christians that are attacked by these niggers.

This is a good example of taking a verse OUT-OF-CONTEXT.

Here's the entire context.

Like in ALL THE CHURCHES of God’s people, 34 the women should be quiet DURING THE MEETING. They are not allowed to talk. Instead, they need to get under control, just as the Law says. CEB

As in ALL THE CONGREGATIONS of the holy ones, 34let the women keep silent IN THE CONGREGATIONS, for it is not permitted for them to speak, but let them be in subjection, even as the Law says. NWT

As in ALL THE CHURCHES of the saints, 34 let the women keep silence IN THE CHURCHES: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but let them be in subjection, as also [a]saith the law. ASV

Paul is talking about the sermons given in congregations. Not talking in general. Women are not allowed to give sermons and teach. That is all.

They're two different scenarios faggot, one is about church etiquette the other is how you treat them at home.

>Women are old enough for sex and marriage when they bleed
>Man is the head of Woman
>Woman should remain silent
>Woman can not Preach
>Woman is to serve man
>Women's only salvation is childbirth

Plenty of Christians (specifically the ones here) legitimately want Christian Sharia Law.

Man is still the head of women. As god is the head of man. Man was given woman to serve him.

‘It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.'”

Christians

>Christians are redpilled

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

>Women are not allowed to give sermons and teach. That is all.

They should also not be given power positions

>it has nothing to do with in your household or in society
Doesn't matter, there are many other passages in the Bible that also tell women to be submissive.

People need to come to terms with the fact that women are the followers of gender and not the leaders.

All three things you listed are only around to kill children.

Your entire argument, even as bait, is 'christinas dont want the government to pay for child murder'

We are the equals of men, you asshole. Women have only historically performed worse than men because men used their higher physical strength to oppress them.

We've only been living a couple generations with sort-of fair rights and women have closed the wage gap massively. In a couple decades we'll probably be performing better than men. Will we still be the 'followers' then?

That's what I thought.

>stoning women for being rape victims
>throwing acid in their face for not wanting to date you

VS

>wrote something on his own truck

Christians do it too, it's the same!

What's wrong with women being submissive?
Are you a cuck?
If a woman really honors and respects her husband she'll try to help him as much as possible.
Also read genesis 2:22

>We are the equals of men
In the eyes of GOD you are not.
You were made for man.

I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception;
In pain you shall bring forth children;
Your desire shall be for your husband,
And he shall rule you. (Genesis 3:16)

Interesting explanation:
kgsvr.net/xn/nv/men.women.html

But if you continue criticising chrisanity while Islam just goes stronger unchecked you are just gonna change what religion does the oppression

You are equal to men because you're one, but your mentally illness makes you think you're a woman.

Women (as in XX chromosome women) are not the equals of men though, and they only way they'll ever perform anything "better" than men other than voting for liberal policies and draining tax revenue is if men cease to exist.

>closed the wage gap massively
Because of bitching, not actually by being good workers.

>>As in all the churches of the holy ones, 34 women should keep silent in the churches, for they are not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. 35 [...] For it is improper for a woman to speak in the church.

>Leaving out the context immediately before and after. Atheists sure are intellectually honest.

Basically it says women shouldn't gossip among themselves IN CHURCH but be quiet LIKE ALL THE MEN ALREADY ARE and follow the instructions that ALL THE MEN ARE ALREADY DOING (knelling, standing, sitting, singing) because church service is for men AND women. It's literally no different than a teaching telling girls to stop talking and pay attention to their instructions in the beginning of class.

>God says so!
>Trusting some writing in a 2000 year old book instead of looking at empirical evidence

>but your mentally illness
Are you sure you're not the mentally ill one with grammar like that?

>Whines about females whining
Whether someone is a good or bad worker is left up to the individual. Having breasts doesn't somehow make someone have a lower work ethic.

All you guys have to do is look at a chart for female employment over time, and female wages over time. Takes like two minutes. And I think we're doing pretty well for a group that was only allowed to vote about a hundred years ago.

shut up donkeh

>you need to be religious to be opposed to abortion
Back to ethics 101 with you faggot

>Back then
Implying God does not know about the future and that His word only applies to a specific point in time.
>muh gospel of Magdalene
Literally fake scripture