twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with those tits, how could she not?
those are muslim fuck toy

isn't she a former commie? nasty woman.

i want to squirtle on her jigglypuffs

Disgusting.

Traitors must be purged.

dem tiddies

Absolutely. Germany is cucked beyond belief.

Most likely.
Germans are too scared to choose anything else, she's like their Putin.

Yes, Germans really are that dumb.

>fat saggy granny tits

virgins are so pathetic

>not wanting to nut on a mature grannies tits
what are you, gay?

Germany's gonna lose anyway, why do you care...
Btw white German refugees above 100 IQ welcome.

If Merkel gets back in, she will not finish her term without a civil war, IMO.

wtf i love merkel now

I wouldn't be surprised if she won you guys are cucks

You've been saying that for the past 20 years.

Her politics suck BUT the only other possible outcome for germany during this election is: RED/RED/GREEN(SocialDemocrats/Left Party/GreenParty)
So yes I'm voting for CDU/CSU

DONT CALL IT A GRAVE. YOU CHOSE THIS.

Hell yeah I am

Big ole saggy tits hanging low enough to pull the skin from her chin to nip tight for once

possible alternative 1

possible alternative 2

do you have workplaces tho? i will have my physics masters soon, what can i do with it over there?

possible alternative 3

possible alternative 4

what, is your election coming up?

She's definitely not going to win with photoshopped pictures, no.

it's photoshopped

Its not? check your sources

>check your sources
Is this a good enough source?

Yes she will win. Her loosing is not something like "Trump can't win.", it is just not possible at all. Mathematically. Her party is at 39% while the next bigger party is at 24%, and the latter sucks so hard they are constantly loosing support. They are also leftists, so them winning would be even worse.

Her win is inevitable. There is no alternative.

First post, correct post.

Wow. Sup Forums totally goofed. This is not the file I added, though it is the name. I don't even have a picture like that...though I am going to try to re-up the initial picture...

> Implying the EU hasn't been rigging the elections so another country won't leave and cause the EU to crumble.

BUT, DAT ASS !!!

THIS IS NOW A MUMMY MERKEL GILF THREAD.

Is that Anders Brevik larping as Jesus?

Id Wagen on her Knecht.

Enjoy your death Hans, I know I do.

Deep down Europe wants to destroy itself. Let them. Let the world end now.

Crush my euro-balls, you minx.

Work it baby. Schizer my kiaser.

MMMM *SLURP*

LITTLE LITTLE BABY JUNGE LOVES MOMMYS TITTY MILK

*SLURPS UNCONTROLLABLY*
(As to get my fill of mommy's delicious titty nectar before achmed and abdul get their turn*

ICH LIEBE MUTTI TITTY MILCH

Would you stir her haggis?

Possibly. Dat hawt haggis ass.

R.I.P Germany. I may never vacation there ever.

Anyone got any shopped Merkel GILF folders?

ICH BIN EIN TITTY MONSTER

Time to get banned.

Give me Mummy Merkel GILF Nonstop Action

Create the Hungarian air force of course

Rigged elections are rigged.

Fake there's no way a white human male would ever fuck that thing

Come to greece and steal more stupid Germans . you facked so hard by Merkel's elites friends

you are working so hard while immigrants leaving like kings with social ... hahahahaha

"Syrian Man With Four Wives And 22 Kids Gets $ 360,000 A Year In Welfare "

usasupreme.com/syrian-man-four-wives-22-kids-gets-360000-year-welfare/

i hope one of his 22 kids rape you stupid HANS

id have her sauger auf mein geschaft if catch my drift ;)

>a fled syria with his huge family

The state of journalism these days.

What the fuck is wrong with you man

The flag is your answer

I laugh and cringe every time I see this picture.
How can this trainwreck be allowed to run a country?

just heard radio report on what mergele is doing on the candidate race for this years election. apperantly cdu (mergeles party) is activly avoiding any bad press by not talking about any current political problems, hoping that the less we discuss these problems the less likely cdu is to lose votes.

those fukken jew tricks rly grind my gears

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Instead of voting afd you fucking retard.

I hope she is.

They did the same thing last election and it worked out just fine for them.

Yes she will because she's got her "bestest girlfriends" Liz Mohn and Friede Springer completely controlling the public opinion. These two media hags literally make and break any politician in Germany. It's the "old catlady coffee table" sitting in the German chancellory.

After defaming the AfD, which almost every time backfired and resulted in poll gains for AfD, they (the Springer & Bertelsmann media) are now completely shutting out AfD from any political spotlight ... with success, I might add.

That is the undeniable truth.
We need a significant amount of Trucks of Peace in order to uncuck the Westgerman boomer fucknuts!

Most likely and hey don't you remember when Germany was something other than a joke people talk about when they want to make France feel better about it's surrender fetish?

When will the glorious invasion of germanistan begin?

Oh gee i wonder if there was another party that was a big more right winged, Yeah something like AfD???

>germany is fucked

one day she will finally croak and you can be free

Have fun

Aye, I would.

CDU+FDP is still the best option right now

she's gonna win but there's gonna be a lot of anger after

You should kill yourself you retard.

Anger? In Germany? Haha. Anger over what??

i recognized the 2 actresses . i am still trying to find the third

need some help :)

You fag know nothing about german politics.

You most likely don't even know how the german election system works.

kys you stupid larper

UK have to propose any deal and the EU / Germany don't have to propose anything.

She has nothing to lose.

Of course she is, Christcucks always vote their Christian democrats and blame Commies. CDU created EU, joined NATO, agree to open borders even in the 50ies. Merkel is American, NATO is American, EU is American, bank people are American. Just a reminder that country who has best ally Israel is behind all those Christcucks and every Christcuck knows that. All Christcucks do is anyway imitate USA, they listen to American music, they watch American films, everything native is disgusting for them. What's there else to do in life of a Christian? Of course join American company and to fuck prostitutes like mother Mary, then repent for sins and blame more Commies.

kek

speak polite here NAZI son or ....

you know what is coming next , i will not continue it !

Fuck of faggot. Show your real flag before you try to intimidate me.

Communists have no nation and only one symbol as flag stupid NAZI son ...

if you had made your homework you should know it !!!

>not sure if I talk with poo in loo or an emu fucker

I hope Schulz wins so that EUSSR will be destroyed from within

Just a dumb Christian who pretends for the millionth time to be a victim like his lord on a stick. If it is Jesus who is victim or muh genocide victims or guy crying on national television in North Korea. Christians always pretend to be something.

>Communists have no nation
That's understandable since they are dumb as fuck and can't into economics.

Better than (((Schulz)))...

If you want to prop up right-wing candidates you should probablly move to Austria.

Oh yeah, because your priest fucked you in the head and ass, right? Therefore you don't see Americans you American butt-licker Jew. Are you going to pretend your whole life? Get back to reality you stupid retarded lying Christian shit.

I vote for them to save taxes you utter moron. Any other coalition besides Merkel + FDP will increase my taxes.

The CDU isn't a christan party anymore, it's only the name left.

Aren't your choices Schultz vs Merkel? That's honestly AIDs v Cancer tier. Not even the shitshow that was British elections were that set up.

China isn't to blame for EU, it's 100% American fault. You wanted to defeat COMMUNISM, you created American cuckdemocracy, you stupid corrupt lying Christian shit.

He actually isn't Jewish - and I've checked everywhere - just a regular shabbos goy.

>Aren't your choices Schultz vs Merkel?
Exactly.

Sure thing Hans, she's a Communist, even when her daddy was a pastor and you have a pastor for president, sure thing Hans, it's my fault, my Commuist fault you wanted to tear down our COMMUNIST borders and drag us into EU after year 2000, when you were in EU since 50ies and always had Christshit open border retards, while we in Yugoslavia had army on borders that shot foreigners.
>somehow pastors aren't Christian enough for Germany

Nigger, nobody votes for a party thats hostile to their own people you retard.

Plus they are fucking corrupt raise taxes and raise their own fucking salary, throw BILLIONS of tax money out of the window for illegal immigrants.

Steal money from the population with Rundfunkgebühren, who everyone has to pay, no matter if they even own a tv or radio, and the channel only shows propaganda shit news.

They exists not a single argument for voting any other party than afd, you stupid bitch.

Im not joking, if you really think cdu or fdp is a good choice you have to murder yourself.

Even of you could vote a homeless guy to chancellor who does nothing but live in the bundestag it would be a much better choice than cdu, because he doesnt cause any damage to the country least.

The only good thing about Merkel is, that she will be gone in 2021. Hopefully the "right-wing" of the CDU will take over the party then.

FDP will raise taxes of course you stupid nigtard.
Also who is so fucking stupid and votes a party that has the slogan "marriage for everyone".

I really hope you just pretend to be retarded so we can insult you more like the little cuckold bitch you are.

It's the law that needs to be changed, they can always replace Merkel with another American buttlicker of free trade capital.