Yet another thing Trump has ruined

Went to dairy queen today and tried to order two scoops. The fucking liberal kid working there smirked at me and went in the back room with my ice cream for a minute before coming back, and I had already paid. I tried to get my money back but the manager refused and threw me out. What should I do in retaliation Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RE-uhXKO-nk?t=1m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Demand your money back like any other normal person.

shit two poops in the store

>not wanting a little salty ice cream
faggot

Dairy queen is soft serve, they don't deal with scoops.

DQ doesn't serve scoops you dumb faggit

wear a mask and gloves, shit in a bag with 2 scoops of icecream filled with rocks aswell and throw it through there window

definitely don't kill them all and burn it down

They don't have scoops at Dairy Queen. You lying kike nigger faggot. It's a soft serve establishment.

>1 post by this ID

Sage.

they serve cartons of bluebell at the gas station you retard, get as many scoops as you like

post by this ID
why is this meme still alive?

You are some /b-tier stupid, and have never been to one of based Warren Buffett's fine chilled-cream dispensaries. Saged, hidden and disregarded. Lurk moar and try some research. Cunt.

>1 post by this ID

I went to Wendy's today and had to wait 20 minutes for them to prepare a new batch of chicken for my sandwich, so they gave me icecream for free.

I met Trump the other day. I was out playing basketball with my friend, and he came up and asked if he could shoot some hoops with us. We all were so happy he was there and wore our trump hats to play. I was going towards the basket when Trump pulled my hat over my head and slammed me into it. He proceeded to make a goal and asked if I was ok saying "you're a pretty sweaty guy". My friends started laughing at me and started calling me a wetback. I had the ball again and trump stuck his leg out and tripped me. He then threw the ball in my face and made another goal. He walked over and said "what's wrong little guy? can't handle the wall?". I told him these move he was making were illegal but he punched me in the face and said "I'm the fucking president I can do whatever I want to". While I was lying on the ground, he lit my trump hat on fire and put it in my pants. He said "you'll be fine the sweat will put it out" He asked his secret service agents to break down my door and grab a sandwich from my fridge. They came back and said there were no premade sandwiches so they just put the whole fridge on the back of his limo and left.

I don't go to DQ often but I did awhile back and they had this Guardians of the Galaxy blizzard and I was hell ya nigga brownie cookie sounds good.

Fucking thing was like crack and I kept coming back.

Thank fuck they got rid of it.

>1 post by this ID

You're going to want to buy a legal dictionary and read up contract law

>two
>SCOOPS
BBBBLLLLLLLLUUJUUUUUUUUUMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

>1 Post by this ID

1 post by this ID

a fucking leaf.

youtu.be/RE-uhXKO-nk?t=1m18s

>1 post by this ID

3 scoops??

DEEEEERRRRRRNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAALLBBBBBBBBBBB

DDDDDDDDDDRRROOOOOOOOOOMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

what you should do is not give 2 fucks

Don't go there anymore?

Making America great again one faggot fuck at a time. I hope you took some black dick after that was over.

>x posts by this ID
Does anyone ever respond to this? I genuinely don't get why it matters.