Why do millennials pretend they know everything about politics?

Why do millennials pretend they know everything about politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop posting this dyed blonde hair, brown eyed Jewish coalburner of Iberian blood.

>some millennial people have youtube accounts about politics
>all millennials obviously think they know everything about politics despite political apathy being on the rise

Implying she's under 35.

Growing up in a coddle culture, everyone telling us we're all special, intelligent individuals. The result is everyone has this complex where in their mind, there's no way they are wrong about anything and no one can admit when they are

GAAAAAAAAHHHH

enough with the fucking youtubers threads

Dont make me take off my belt, sonny.

>Why do millennials pretend they know everything about politics?

Their emotions are being manipulated, their ego is based on their emotions NOT being manipulated.

Thus, what they feel, they must also believe, to protect their fragile psyche.

I want my nuts on her qt chin
does anyone else know this feel?

Sage.

What's with girls dying their hair? Dyed blonde hair is gross.

(Pic related is perfection)

Same reason they do anything: attention.

>brown eyed
baka

she is not a millenial though she is gen z.

Looks like the shills are going all out today. sage

She's 21.

so born in 1996,that makes her gen z,not even "late" millennial,if you dont remember the twin towers you are not millennial,its that easy.

if she is actually 22, that basically makes her gen Z. for all intents and purposes. so double fail with this shill post.

I was in first grade when Bush activated the planned demolition.

Does that count?

Because the internet

God I fucking hate her...but I love hedgehogs

>Why do Jewllenials pretend they know everything about politics?
FYP

Spiky boobs

>post questioning (((lauren southern)))
>shill post

you fucking retard just go

>posts demonstrable lies
>calls other people retards

What did he mean by this?

desu, brown hair, blue eyes is the most aesthetic combo in the world. I have it.

i'll post the same thing i saw recently when someone posted about lauren

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Timothy 2:12 (Holy Bible, KJV)

none of you fucks should even be listening to her. who gives a shit about her normie tier politics? she's good for triggering liberals, which is mostly who listen to her shit, plus alt lite dweebs that fawn over this 5/10 jewess.

What's cringy is you fucking commie shills not realizing

>HEY GUYS! THIS PERSON IS EFFECTIVELY SPREADING OUR MESSAGE TO NORMIES! THIS IS SOMEHOW BAD! WE WANT TO LOSE, RIGHT? LET'S TURN AGAINST PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPING US WIN!

is obvious as fuck

That nose

Why is she so perfect?

low standards

Why does everyone have to be some paragon of values that mirror yours exactly?

She's very good for right-wing movements, you're only hurting yourself by attacking her.

>tfw no 2 sanics gf

because they know nothing, and thus think there is nothing more to know about.

Nice damage control, user
Why are all Sup Forums's figures degenerates or jews or both?
They are all whoring themselves for shekels

uppin my numbers tho

I didn't spend 8 years in college studying intersectional diversity in video games to have know-nothing rural and suburban retards treat me like an idiot. You WILL respect me.

All they do is pretend. They pretend and larp about everything.The are the epitome of a worthless generation.
And by default, they dont even realize this.

First post best post.

Serious right wing debate doesn't need these women idols that aren't even really white.

Lauren is neither of those though. Neither is a lot of other people in that image.
She's not a Jew retard.

This. They are disgusting arrogant faggots.

Why is she allowed to be so perfect?

Tfw most of the people in here bashing millenials are in fact millenials. If you were born between 1980 and 2000, guess what. You're a fucking millenial.

They kinda are, left or right they will talk for hours about it.

I can make this qt white chick at my job rant about niggers and liberals for hours. Its pretty damn adorable

look at this regular retard right here.. salty
how does it feel not being the best like us?

>Believing some sandnigger religion

She looks like a little boy in a blonde wig. Seriously, what happened to her top lip?

They are not only experts in politics, they are also top notch sociologists and philosophers

>Woah, he's got a nazi flag AND said user, he MUST not be a shareblue bitch! No way!

She gets millions of views. Millions of mainstream views.

She's a non-400 pound basement dweller with good speaking skills effectively putting a message out there to a big audience of mainstream people, being a normal looking girl helps greatly getting the message to female normies as well

And why in the fuck do you care what people are doing with their own money anyway? THAT'S your main concern? Not the, you know, FALL OF THE WEST?

Because you're a goddamn piece of shit shill that doesn't care about spreading our message, you care about stopping it

If you were actually pro-nationalism and anti-globalism (again, cool Nazi flag) and not a shareblue commie piece of shit you'd be ECSTATIC over the rise of mainstream acceptance of once "fringe Sup Forums beliefs"

Fuck you, you bitches are going to continue to lose as more and more people wake up, die a painful death. You cunts are half retarded, get better scripts

No shit, fucking idiot

I don't get all those anons desperatly trying to 'prove' that Lauren Southern is not a jew

I don't get Antifa shills who spend all their time perpetuating the lie that she is a Jew instead of attempting to criticize her based on something that was factual. No one is going to believe she is a Jew moron.

Because you stupid faggots try to say she's a jew based on one vague tweet.

>"our" message
Back to T_D newcunt

>the Finnish shill pops in to defend the e-celebs as usual
Every. Fucking. Time. Without. Fail.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>she will never hold you against her soft bosom

I think she's drifted too far into activism to be considered a journalist.

what a stunning comparison (sans the hat).

I thought she was always an activist?

It's not even Antifa shills, it's stormniggers that hate all women because they can't get their weenies wet

Considering you can read her "book" in less than an hour for free online - why don't you fuck off until you have the answer?
>The "it's impossible for a millennial to read and learn +have an IQ over 80" meme needs to FUCKIN die

The last 15 year old I talked to brought up the military industrial complex and wanted to know what is older cats thought about Eisenhower's nationwide address

Those animals are "cute" but she clearly doesn't know how many diseases they carry.

What website is that

Ancestry.com

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Oho thanks nord

They were mostly raised and taught by Baby Boomers. A generation that has a massive issue admitting to lack of knowledge and indeed would make the Gen Y children feel small if they didn't toe the line. Who's world do you think we're living in it's a generational blend the on generation that venerated depraved decadence gave birth to one worse than they, not a hard observation. When reality and responsibility crash down upon them in twenty years hopefully Generation X will have shown them a better road than their progenitors and teachers did. The boomers are holding on to power until their dying breaths but fortunately for all of us there are no immortals yet...

I know this feel.

I wanna nut in her cute little mouth, toungekiss my sperm out of her and spit it back at her face, while she calls me daddy Hitler.

jew

NAME THE JEW

Hate this shit.

Politics aren't supposed to be complicated. If it is out of reach of the common adult then something is wrong with the system.

Nibba,
>Green eyes
>Blonde with dirty roots
>Look at that nose
The only bad thing is how she constantly changes her stance on politics.

Can you fucking stop with Lauren Southern threads, jeesus christ.

Post RageAfterStorm if you want to shill, she is at least a white nationalist.

kek

>(((Lauren Southern)))

she's not Jewish, fuck off kike. Your females are hideous

(((Lauren Southern)))

fpbp

the good ones don't pretend

To fit in

(((You)))
How much does (((Soros))) pay you?

You thick spic. Millennial is given to anyone born towards the end of the century.

Stop trying to change these arbitrary groupings on your unemployable, spic whims.

Go back to Africa, filthy moor.

They need something to back up the entitled special snowflake quality about them.They're not really good at anything, so they pretend to be experts. I've seen it for a lot of things too. They think they know art better than anyone else too, especially film and music, but won't acknowledge anything that came out before they did of course.

Also, as for Lauren Southern herself, and every other alternate media figure Sup Forums decides is "controlled opposition", THIS:

>millennials

>post a pic of a woman in her 40s

LOL

If she has iberian blood at least you can trust her not to stab you in the back unlike the paki-anglo race