Is Siberia going to be the last bastion of the white race once we get overrun by niggers and arabs?

Is Siberia going to be the last bastion of the white race once we get overrun by niggers and arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1fEnfCTC3M
youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM
youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78
youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s&t=1708s
youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is all of that considered Siberia?

I think so

Siberia is red
No. Siberia is only for us and wild nomads

How can one be so arrogant and so stupid at the same time. You think there are white people in siberia, its the home of the mongols.

>what are the cossacks

Read map

I do think the last pockets of whites will exist somewhere in russia.

I was talking about the geographical region which is called Siberia, not the russian district

They are not mongols
You cant live there. 8 months of winter. permafrost and zounds of moskitos in summer. Also the if permafrost will melt it became a swamp.

just think had the Mongols conquered the Holy Roman Empire Siberia would be a sacred Buddhist-Christian ancestral land.

>Also the if
no the

There is a special type of orthodox church in Siberia. So called oldbelivers. Very strict.

Well since temperatures are rising and you say that it will become a swamp that means it's livable, the Netherlands was a huge swamp back in the day now look at it.

You dont understand. This swamp is like 10 Netherlands. Its endless swamp.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1fEnfCTC3M

The part in the west is actually considered the Urals region by most Russians. Most of them don't use the word as much as Americans. For example, the third largest city with millions of people, Novosibirsk, is in the middle of "Siberia."

That's northern Siberia though, don't you guys have decent populations of people in southern siberia bordering kazakhstan,mongolia and china?

Find transsiberian railroad and youll see that all cityes are located there.
Novosibirsk - about 3 mln is the main city there.

Well, let's hear it.
And no, Siberia is going to be settled by the Chinese soon.

The cossacks are mostly in the Caucasus dumbass. Siberia (i.e. Yakutia) is majority Asian in a lot of places

Just like Alaska is majority Inuit in a lot of places, really really isolated and irrelevant places.

Cossaks lived along borders.They were some kind of blackwater of that time

white people find a way to make anywhere habitable. Phoenix Arizona is hell on earth but people still come to live here.

Fuck you faggot their were hundreds of different cossack hosts that settled everywhere in eastern Russia. There was one cossack host that even managed to settle into China

this is correct, op is not a fag guys

whites will move so far north that no dindu's or mud shits would ever dare to set foot in our -50 degree homogeneous communities

tech will reverse to the stone age. i'tll be like that for maybe 1000's of years, until the next ice age. the glaciers will force us to go south again, bringing the cold with us.

europe will be deserted by 99% of the inhabitents (todays mud shits and dindus) because of the new cold and glaciers. whites will settle into europe while the descendants of todays mudshits and dindus will go back to where they came from. after that most tech will have reversed to the stone age and whites will make their way down into the uninhabited forests of europe.

from there the whites will split off, some staying in europe and other groups going far south.

after another maybe 5000 years or stone age nothing-ness, the halogens who went south slowly become mudshits and the whites in europe restart the cycle of europe again. i bet this has all happened before us. there is plenty of evidence that the history of humanity is not what the jews tell us, and goes back millions of years of civilizations collapsing and the world starting again.

THERE IS STILL HOPE

Is land in siberia cheap as shit?
Cause I've been thinking about buying a couple of acres of land and making a house once i retire
But i don't want to ever see people for kilometers and i want it to be cold as fuck

You cant buy a land in RF only loan. Loan is very cheap

I find it really funny how dindus that go up north are to stupid to realize that dindu skin can't get vitamin D for shit and are to lazy or stupid to take supps so they get depressed get way more risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer

why can't i buy it?

>skin can't get vitamin D
For some months there is no night
Because its forbidden.

this. dont pretend like we couldnt make this liveable

>No. Siberia is only for us and wild nomads
Already full of gooks.

Nope. Siberia is white majority. Europeans settled there after conquering it.

so how do russians build houses and shit
that's so retarded

I'd see you "living" in minus 60 C

It's being conquered by chinks, not even local mad white trash can stop them.

Here are some videos Siberia and Far East:
youtube.com/watch?v=gDTZNYV6WOM

youtube.com/watch?v=gHoSiUzTB78

your miners can do it so anyone can. especially if theres some shit going on in the rest of the world thats obviously even worse

>another "russians arn't subhumans when I find it convenient for myself" Sup Forums thread

Chinks and other immigrants goes to European Russia, which is the most prosperous.

what did he mean by this

You sign a loan deal and build. Whats the problem?

It all belongs to glorious commissar you filthy untouchable

so it's a commie hellhole where you can't own land
gotya

budala jedna

diaspora nadvor

Its still freedom the government just owns everything. Why the fuck can't you understand that?

last bastion of whites siberia i guess you dont know about the chinks going up there

>you can hold onto an object but the government owns it
>why the fuck can't you understand that

unless you start deporting you are staring at the last bastion of europe and possibly the new intermarium God willing

honorary though

>about the chinks going up there
relax gipsy they are descendants of golden horde

g*psy land becoming part of the "intermarium" kek montenegro has a bigger chance of being part of this meme entity then you guys do

Cpђaнe?

moron it was supposed to be part of it from the start

I was in a major siberian city once, it's full of people from different stans. Not white at all.

>bullying a country because of a 5% minority
P O T T E R Y

Chinks goes to Western Russia, not some frozen shithole.

Percentage wise Siberia is probably whiter than European Russia. European Russian has muslim immigrants from Central Asia, Chinks, and Armenians and Georgians.

im talking about chinese they keep eyeing out siberia for its rich resources and immigrating up there

Russia is inherently multicultural.

Yall should just accept being LATIN'd at this rate

i dont care for white identity as it was an american creation to make up for lack of their own unique ethnic group and that they are a euro-mutt an hapa of sorts with a fucking identity crisis no offence

People immigrate to other countries for better life. They don't give a fuck about shit like natural resources and conquering.

in literally ever country that exists any government that you live under practically owns your land even if your "constitution" says that you have the right to your own property if you piss them off enough they will seize your shit even if it violates your "rights"

i was saying nips are honorary
what are you talking about?

but the chinese commie party does and if they do the normal chinks begin to care

>normal chinks begin to care
Nope, they don't want a nuclear war with Russia.

the aryan thing mate its stamps out the difference between people its pan identity

russian chinks siberian chinks morons

but you are gipsy

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS MINORITY!!!!!

fuck you scum
No

youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s&t=1708s

Most of it is uninhabitable. No thanks.

its the russian containment zone after greater finland is born

its inherently multiracial to be exact by the fact that you kept expanding

For us Americans were looking at Northern Alaska

two words global warming

does that mean more memes :DDDDD

Here's Novosibirsk
youtube.com/watch?v=S7UDuGE1U1Y

It's still not a confirmation that Siberia will be any more habitable.

no it's a useful distinction based on behavioral observations you dumbass
Plus it's a european invention not american

Islam is a part of Russia during last 500 years. Whats the problem? We have absolutely muslim regions.

Russians are as capable as anyone of being highly intelligent. They are also as capable as anyone of being fucking retarded. Much like Americans or any other large country

>Russiastan
>Bastion of anything unless you're a communist
Top kek
Go slobber all over Putin's cock on /sg/ where you belong

are all americans niggers because they have niggers in their country?

Not true. Most Chinks are in the cities along the Chinese or the Mongolian border. Chita, Irkutsk, Blagoveschensk, Vladivostok, etc. suffer the most.

Not as bad as America or Western Europe.

Russia doesn't have many blacks or people from middle east

they cant resist it there has been plenty written about it the slow conquest of siberia by ethnic chinks trust me in 100 they will take i also china is stronger than russia they already had an war and they might want those rich resources close to them

damn these moscow riots really activates my almonds

the problem is that those muslim regions will begin to overtake the european russia as it is the richer part of it also that is the problem you cant get rid of them europe can just deport them

Gee wiz I wonder who could be behind this post!

Did you not read the topic of the thread you fucking shill? We are specifically talking about Siberia nothing about RUSSIA as a whole

Russia is no pushover. Millions and Millions Chinese will die.

And you really think America is going to let China become more powerful? And also do you think other Asian countries are going to stand and watch while China is annexing territories,knowing they could be next?

they have more mudslimes than europe mate they have more mosques than some arab nation and they cant get rid of them

russia is fucking gas station with an attitude scary to small nations like my own and poland ok china and US play in a different league of their own and no they will just annex them the same way islam will annex europe by outbreeding them to the point they are the majority and them bam greater china

Yeah, and the only one who calls for acceptance is your beloved cuck Putin. There's a shitton of people who want to make the Caucasus a containment area and introduce more strict visa requirement for Central Asians.

They are the part of Russia for hunderds years. And every day I hear a fucking story that tommorow or next week muslims will capture us.
May be youll get a new story?

We dont want to get rid of them. They are part of our country.

Remember no the

Thanks bro

Meh, Russia also has the most white people in the world, after USA.

It's countries like Sweden, that are truly doomed. They have like only 9 million people, and their government is flooding the country with immigrants.

How are the chinks that are moving into Siberia contributing to Russia's economy? Have they been useful in helping in industrializing Siberia or negatively impacting it?

>Russia
>Prosperous
Hey man, you wanna swap your Aussie citizenship for my superior, "prosperous" Russian one? I live in Moscow, it's as "central" and "European" as it gets, in case you're wondering.

i would no call him a cuck Putin cares about Putin he knows what he is doing