5 minutes and we got an EU army

There isn't even a discussion in Europe. Everyone loves the EU army.

What could possibly go wrong.

>creation of a new USSR before your very eyes

>French niggers and German Turks will soon be raping their way across Poland

we are waiting you faggots..... let the world see why we kept our guns

Oh look ANOTHER German globalist thread

The globalists are losing their grip on the US so the EU will be their new pawn for global domination and enslavement.

The USA will be at war with the EU before the end of the century.

I actually don't get the purpose of this, why is there such a big push for this? Germany and France haven't really been excited for any of the West's military deployments in the last 15 years. The big chance for a multilateral deployment of troops was Libya, and no one wanted to do anything but bomb Qaddafi, leaving a power vacuum. Germany isn't even bombing ISIS, which is the least controversial thing ever.

If any of the european powers had the desire to really throw their weight around there have been upwards of a dozen chances in the last 15 years and haven't done so. What do they want a big singular military for anyways?

Ready to get beat a third time faggots ? knowing the limp wristed "men" in europe this should be easy peasy japanesey

Yeah but does either remaining relevant country on Earth, The USA and Russia, actually care about your little army ?

Hint: Nope.

As long as it means we can kick these freeloading lardasses out of NATO, I don't give a fuck

please be true

When you're an authoritarian, there's really no substitute for hard power, and boots on the ground.

>Germany militarizing and threatening neighbors

I just hope we're on your side and haven't been conquered by China.

t. EU army special jihadi division

Poland is their first target. Hope Poland is ready.

Brits have to be sighing with relief over this shit. The rest of you gotta get out already, Germany is going to chimp out again and drag you with it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the United States of Europe.

Easier to be used I guess. Instead of the US dealing with the separate governments, Brussels will have the authority over the new "EU Army". Then once troops in said EU army die in the ME, it'll push single countries to bring their own troops in. How could anyone let their people die on the field like that?

All this EU army stuff sounds very Nazi/www.abovetopsecret.com Era to me. Remember the last time Germany headed an army with France and other countries in tow?

>5 minutes and we got an EU army

that they will use to kill white people and protect muslims.

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

And Germany just conquered Europe with a pen, it only took 5 minutes. Not bad, that's some kind of record conquering.

I don't understand. Why would a political union that willingly opens its borders and lets itself be occupied by foreigners need an army?

Also, what the fuck is up with captcha? I'm either forced to do the squares that takes 10 seconds to fade away, or I have to solve 5 of the regular ones.

Good luck with that.

this

get away from Germany and France at all costs

You can't make Muslims kill other Muslims. That's islamophobic to one of them.

They'll do it themselves though

Who are the men who would immediately take over those women's honorary positions in the event of actual conflict?

Because they're getting worried that the US is going to start having different objectives than what the jewish neoliberals in the EU want.

>W-we dont need guns
>The government is here to protect us!

You guys are so fucked.

To force Poland to obey.

Not a fucking again... well im ready for WW3 (Hopefully with no nukes).
America you joining in from the Beginning or are we doing it Solo for a year or Two?

Oh ffs WWIII is going to be fought against a bunch if SJWs and tools who would rather fight against their own families and communities.

If i get drafted I'm deserting this shit.

You and I both know that it will be no different than the US.

This will be a war where white people die on both sides and brown people continue to flood their communities and breed more slaves for the Jew.

Jewgle is getting cocky and upping the required number of captchas solved for each post. Just use legacy captcha, it's far quicker and re-nigger still works most of the time.

Please save their souls

Or what's left of them

Remove womens rights, FOR GODS SAKE !!!

Glad they decided to grow the fuck and pay their own way. Does this mean we don't have to protect you weak cowards anymore?

I bet that'll go well for them

God I hope so

The EU is cucked beyond recognition. Fuck the EU. At least Brexit should save me.

Probably going to hang back until a flag attacks Puerto Rico.

>I actually don't get the purpose of this, why is there such a big push for this?

hmm really?
>us cuts back on military support (rightfully so)
>russia is a looming threat
>china is swinging its weight around as a global power
>the major thing blocking any REAL advancement for the EU - the UK - is leaving

IF the EU wants to stay relevant it HAS to have a united army.

Nah. Y'all are fucked.

>Be Merkul
>OMG Our History bad, we were nazis
>Create Army to Enforce My Shity policies on everyone
>Force Poles to Build Concentration Camps For Migrants that wona go to Germany
>Do all of this under "democracy"
literaly worse than Hitler

>I actually don't get the purpose of this, why is there such a big push for this?

How strong would America be with 50 parallel military structures, all with different standards, all with their own chiefs of staff, all without any integration whatsoever?

Can't wait to hit Omaha Beach

>There isn't even a discussion
Well, yeah. You and the other goy don't have a say in this.

>Poland is their first target. Hope Poland is ready.
It is Poland which is pushing Germany to do more faster to create the EU army.

Finland beat the shit out of soviets without much problem and we beat the shit out of you as well.

America is one country with one government. What you are talking about is one body of control for all of Europe.
We see you Germany, we know what you are up to.

Technically yes this makes brussels more powerful, but they haven't joined us in military adventurism, neo colonialism, or counter terrorism, and I don't really know why western nations would want a powerful military except for those reasons. Fuck, they're doing nothing except crying about Russia, and yet they've shown no interest in building up military resources for that either! All of a sudden they want to combine their shitty armies?

I feel that this would actually be terrible for brussels though, building resentment like the US led wars did. When other soldiers died, a lot of times those countries pulled out.

US has been begging for more spending and involvement for years though, and have gotten crickets.

I just don't get what goals they have in mind, since they've been gunshy since the GWOT started.

This is fake news. Neither Albania nor Norway are in the EU.

This!! I hate the fucking idea of the eu.....and being controlled by those enept fuckers. So so grateful to be an American with the right to defend myself and property

Needs that army to make sure nobody else can think about leaving

Whose souls? Who of us are not lost?

>How strong would America be if 50 states were all ruled by an unelected dictatorship.

Pretty strong in the short term. Pretty weak in the long term/

Thank fuck we're getting out of the EU

>America is one country with one government.

Sorry, but nowhere is there some God given definition of "country". The USA is the United States of America, a federation of 50 sovereign nations.

The EU is the European Union, a federation of 28 sovereign nations.

You do understand that there is virtually no difference in the legal structures and parliamentary processes and governments of the EU and the USA?

This X10. Pay debnts

The real answer is the EU is concerned about countries leaving and not doing what they say I.E. Poland and hungary. They want the military in order to bully them to do what they want

>US has been begging for more spending and involvement for years though, and have gotten crickets.

Because begging is different form demanding. Trump actually said "if you don't spend more money you will get fuckall support from us" and he is right.

Thats why everyone feels pressured to "do" something. Well the endgoal of the EU was always a united super state and Trump and the Brexit are triggers to accelerate it.

I hope its a lot sooner than that
I really dont like my current career path and wouldnt mind enlisting/being conscripted if it meant i could bring some
FREEDOM to europistan

>a federation of 50 sovereign nations.

Truth.

"KEK Art 43"
What did Kek mean by this?

WW3 WILL BE SAME TEAMS

MY BODY IS READY

>Trump is building a wall to keep people out
>Merkel is building an army to keep people in
>mfw

>mfw round 3 begins

>50 sovereign nations
No it isn't. It started that way. It didn't last past the Civil War. The Federal Government is in control of the States.
Europe knows this history, and intends for their to be a body in control of the other states.

More like "EU've got to be kidding" amirite?

This. Whatever happens, the Jew wins

This will be the last army Germany ever forms. This will be the last time the world tolerates their bullshit.

After this time, Germany will be separated amongst its neighbours. This is the beginning of the final spergout.

>by an unelected dictatorship.
So what does this have to do with the EU, retard?

Did Trump get a majority of the population to vote for him? Did someone else get more votes?

It's not for military power abroad

It's to fuck with anyone who thinks of leaving the EU.

Basically, the EU army means: Get the fuck out now, or you're in their crosshairs if you ever think about it later.

They'll be used as a police force. I guarantee it. Country steps out of line? The (((EU Army))) moves in to fuck them up.

It's not about global power, it's about domestic power and control.

Get out of the EU while you still can.

>putin's master plan to destroy NATO actually caused the EU to get their shit together and start building up their own military rather than rely on the US

Putin really didn't think this thing through. I'm laughing at how horribly this whole thing has backfired on him. He's like a dog who was chasing a car and now he's caught the car and he has no idea what to do with it. He probably wishes it would just keep driving and he could just keep chasing but he fucked it all up.

>Germany makes army to occupy Europe
>for the third time

because so many EU officials are elected right....

>Austria-Hungary 2: Electric Boogaloo
I can't wait.

yep, military superpower made by jews given to muslims, what could go wrong, like seriously?

Declare martial law and bring in millions of migrants. I can see Soros rubbing his hands together as we speak.

Please let the EU fight Russia. Let them tell the US and NATO to fuck off and fight Russia alone.

>freedom of speech
>freedom of press
>freedom of assembly
>freedom of arms
>freedom of lawful searches

This time we'll break them up into individual states.

>Russia is a looming threat

HAHA do people actually believe this, bunch of brainwashed retards

Only the US government has federal preeminence (federal law overrules state law; for example, gay marriage and how its legal everywhere, even backwater shit holes in the South) and leaving the United States is illegal. Not to mention states do not maintain their own military bodies. Ever since the National Defense Act, state militias (which were actual state military bodies under sole control of governors) were reorganized into the National Guard, which is entirely financed by the federal government and can be nationalized at any time for any reason, command is only delegated to governors during times of emergency within a state.

The EU may have a lot of authority, but its only because the states within the EU give it that authority and abide by it. They can, at any time, just stop listening and fuck off, if not leave entirely; see Poland and the UK.

I can't fucking wait to go hand-in-hand with the Yanks, Leafs, and Aussies, once again over to mainland Europe to smash the fuck out of the krauts one last time.

Except we elect our representatives you kraut bastard. EU officials are not elected.

>50 sovereign nations

let me know when the European self appointed plutocracy is elected by an electorate of all nations

>>freedom of lawful searches
You and I both know that's no longer true.

>EU Army
Germoney finally gets nukes?

Putin doesn't give two shits about western europe past selling oil and buying goods and not having american nukes on the doorstep.

How are americans this fucking clueless all the time?

>Being this cucked

Kek russia would lose a conventional war 10/10 times.

Ah, see this makes a lot of sense. Mandatory EU army makes eastern european countries dependent on Brussels for defense. Leaving EU means they'd have to rebuild from scratch and be unprepared, as Ukraine was.

Please, someone somehow import me into the US. This is going south really fast. :(

Russia really looks like a warm cuddly teddy bear compared to Merkel and Macaroni right now.