Mike Enoch high-energy speech in DC

HE NAMED THE JEW
youtube.com/watch?v=tSi2ZeLFkz8

And also just before that he KICKED OFF some man who got close to naming what motivates the jew... Can't talk about those Washington monuments bby.

inb4 the autistic sperg calling Enoch a kike agent or shitting on his ex wife

Shut your numale cuck ass up.

lol that speech is embarassing. sounds like some stupid shit you would see in a shillwood movie about white nationalism

the approach hes taking has already been tried hundreds of time throughout history, and it does not work, hes literally fulfilling a stereotype. stop giving them headlines. this isnt a honest war, its a war of the heart not the mind. that speech will do nothing but drive normies further away from white nationalism

fuck enoch

angry jew detected
pic related

How semitic are you, sir?

>Anti semitic
>has a jewish wife

??????

>The edge

Nice concern trolling shlomo

Literally nothing edgy about that.

It's nice to hear someone actually get fired up when talking about race.

So what? What he said was correct and it's good for the cause. I don't know much about him and won't defend him overall, but immediately after he goes public and names the Jew and pushes the political climate further to the truth isn't the time to criticize him as if this is irrelevent

fucking racist piece of shit

But nothing he said was wrong.

>guys from the crown shouting about jews before the speaker even gets there

That anti-Semitism was unbelievable, and it's making me feel terrified! White people need to stick together, not divide.

His wife doesn't even look jew....

>Kvetching kike detected

Just another white person one moment, king of the victim hierarchy the next. You're not fooling anyone Schlomo

Richard spencer is controlled opposition to make conservatives look bad. I can't believe people take him seriously. someone needs to beat the shit out of him. he makes me sick

If you haven't figured it out already. Jews watch this board like a hawk and when we talk about anyone going public with the JQ they spam the thread with "He's controlled op" "He's an undercover Jew" to cast doubt. It's a classic Jewish trick and most of the time it works like a charm.

Ironically, Enoch looks much more Jewish than his actual kike wife.

That's Alt-Right for you.

There was a lot of time wasted there.

Only Spencer, Enoch, D'Amigo and to an extent the confederate guy and Allsup were worth a listen to.

To be fair he divorced her after he got redpilled on the JQ

You are right, fellow Magapede. America is no place for racists and people who hate Jews.

>He named the jew
user is this the first time you've heard of mike enoch?

Racism = Not a word ...nigger

He sounds like fucking Dora the Explorer.
>"Alright amigos, now what's diversity a codeword for?"
>"WHITE GENOCIDE!"
>"I can't hear you!"
>"WHITE GENOCIDE!"
>"Louder!"
>"WHITE GENOCIDE!"
>"¡Sí, muy bueno! White genocide! ¡Excelente!"

Enoch is based, fuck the cucks and shills who say bad things about him.

No, Nathan Damigo has to take over. He's short but in Jewmerica who isn't? He's a handsome veteran (no homo), well articulated. Almost everything (((Spencer))) is not.

Why doesn't anyone question how (((Spencer))) makes a living? That shitty, website and journal can't make many shekels.