Hey, you guys remember George W. Bush...

Hey, you guys remember George W. Bush? Of course you do! We all know him as the war criminal who lied us into a costly invasion that we're still dealing with the consequences of. But at the time he was in office there were a whole shitload of people who supported him. Not only that, but if you tried telling these people that Bush was a piece of shit liar, they'd call you a traitor, they'd say you support terrorism, and why not move to Iraq if you hate freedom so much? Now everyone realizes he was a fuckup, and you can't find anyone who will admit to supporting him while he was in office. Some of you faggots reading this are probably some of the people I'm talking about. So, you remember defending that piece of shit while people tried patiently to explain to you that he was nothing but a liar and a buffoon, but now he's yet another embarrassing part of history that his supporters now have to disavow? Okay, all that, but Trump now.

People only supported him because they were angry with Clinton.

Fuck dat faggot, and his dad.

I was against Bush then, I was for Ron Paul after. Trump is just a shitposter in chief that we know is not going to live up to promises. But it's funny watching him piss off liberals.

Huh, my ID looks like a parallel universe odd hardware CPU/GPU combo.

He was a pretty cool dude hanging out with putin all the time.
funny how no one cared back then
he also lost the popular vote

lol..
BUT TRUMP is a russian plant.
LOL.. HAHAHA

Doesn't matter got SCOTUS appointments. I'd vote for a communist nigger dyke if it meant getting a conservative justice hat trick.

kek

The difference is that Trump is actually worth the energy defending, and the absolute ass reaming he gave to Jeb and the utter fucking embarrassment he caused to the Bush family is probably the biggest reason I voted for him.

what is it about Trump that pisses libtards off so much when GWB was worse?
Is the brainwashing really that much better today?

pooty poot!
yeah, clearly that friendship was a russian conspiracy designed to force the US into a middle east quagmire
t. MSNBC

wow look at this giant big ol' opinion wow!

itt Bush hating libcucks in denial. Sure, today you support Trump, but in a few years you'll give in to your inner libby and beg for Jamal to buttfuck your wife so you can lick out his cum. Like fucking pottery.

Fuck off, I stopped supporting that neo-con war hawk the moment he invaded Iraq.

George W Bush was a big government liberal. The government and deficit spending ballooned under his term.

BUT THE ANTHRAX!!

Actually going to war in the middle-east did no cause a shitstorm, retreating and not securing it was what caused the majority of problems.

He's living up to his promises right now, A budget which will cut 1.7 Trillion in entitlements, he's started the process of building a wall, he's already created jobs...

Was he the ultimate chaos president?

Leaving the TPP,
Deportations,
Leaving the Climate Agreement,
Create private White House veterans hotline,
Reverse Barack Obama's Cuba policy
Slash federal regulations
Place lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign government

But he wimped out on China just so he could move his Trump trademark there. Biggest backstabbing in American history. Now we won't have incentive to mass produce robots and automate most factory jobs when China does them for pennies a head, and China WILL colonize the world through debt slavery.

Defunded planned parenthood

People are just calling him a failure because he hasn't fixed literally everything in under a year.

It hasn't occured to them how long the list of problems is and that he IS tackling it and checking things off. He's done a phenomenal fucking job with immigration, and I'm bugged that he didn't start with his tax plan, but I understand why he prioritized immigration, becaise something really does need to be done about the demographic change happening in the country. Sanctuary cities are little more than democrat slave colonies.

He should lower and consider removing minimum wage restrictions. Even with free trade at least we'd be competitive manufacturers again, but with safety regulations China doesn't honor. Automating most of manufacturing will take longer than his term in office.