yournewswire.com/israel-attacks-syrian-army-for-second-day-in-a-row/
presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/25/526436/Syria-Israel-Nusra-Front
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The End of Assad incoming
FTFY

How is this the end of israel they are going to push assads shit in

DELENDA EST JUDAICA

BETTER VERSION

Assad's army fought for too long with the rebels and ISIS. His army is tired and has limited supplies. If something happens, that will bring Israel into the Syrian shitshow, we will crush everybody in our path.

>His army is tired and has limited supplies
They have high moral due to pushing back your special intel services back and are battle hardened, not just from launching tear gas and shooting protesters.

You do realise the instant US falls into infighting or otherwise incapacitated, like yellowstone popping, your country will be a glass crater, right?

I hope you die in front of your kike mother

Ironically Albert Pike's world war plans are actually coming true, embrace yourselves.

>You do realise the instant US falls into infighting or otherwise incapacitated, like yellowstone popping, your country will be a glass crater, right?

We have a strong army and nuclear weapons, an air-force that is far superior to all our neighbors combined, and the full support from Europe and the rest of the west.

When Israel was created, the US refused to help us, because our deceleration was against their advise, because it was our only chance to finally be an independent country. The day after, our new country was in a war with almost the entire middle east, yet we survived, because of our passion and desire to finally be free.

Its probably meaningless to you, but we shall endure, just like we always do.

In my opinion, the only time when death is honorable is in the battlefront. If my death will not be natural, I just hope I will die defending my country.

Remember prophecies, holocaust happend for a reason, so do finally independent Israel

One wrong step and the middle east will cause WW3, I wouldn't be so confident

kike no one gives a fuck about you. you are old news. sky rocketing unemployment, chronic homelessness (ironic for a country that steals homes) and stagnant growth every single year. the laughable start up economy you tried to stimulate crashed and burned when foreign investors realized israelis were just barely one step above the common nigerian scammer. now youre the global ringleader for organ harvesting and human trafficking. occasionally selling weapons to any african country retarded enough to buy third rate equipment made by retarded jews pretending to be engineers for a fantasy military industrial complex. every now and again you will try to pull the “hurr our secret agents are sowing the seeds of destruction in arab countries haha trolled” but no one actually takes you seriously anymore. the jig is up. the major players dont even mention your name, you barely exist. even iran doesnt know who you are anymore. kikes will boast loudly about their missile defense thats been thoroughly tested by homemade rockets and fireworks. you know why your president didn’t attack iran? because his army advisors informed him this isn’t the 60’s anymore and that they didnt have enough lifejackets for every kike in the country who would get driven into the sea with bulldozers. turkey’s force projection alone would murder the israelis. your days are numbered, unless you sit the fuck down and stay quiet like a little insignificant mouse. oh and pakistan builds 20 nukes a year; it has the third largest arsenal of nukes in the world. the jews would get wiped the fuck out if they even dawned to imagine using nukes on muslims. not to mention the secret biological and chemical weapons we may or may not have. i dare a kike fuck to test the theory.

It didn't happen. you're polish ffs you should know it was all lies from uncle Joe

The only right way to confront the next world war will be to stay natural, because WWIII will be the most devastating war this world has ever seen.

Unfortunately, I don't thing an option such as neutrality exists for a country like Israel.

Whatever will cause the war, the only thing that everybody can be certain about is that it will change the entire world in one way or the other

But there was literally jewish getto just next to me

Inshallah

Stfu you got btfp by Lebanon 2 wars in a row. Your shitty merkavas got destroyed like pick up trucks, your soldiers crying and shitting themselves. You are only good against trash corrupted armies or civilians, trained armies like Hezbollah and current Syrian army will eradicate your kike ass from the planet

based orthodox Jews are also against israel

tl;dr

OP we all know America and the west will be goyed into defending Israel with every last drop of white blood. I pray Assad has a secret nuke stash that he will wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.

Obviously handing these kikes a homeland wasnt good enough for them

For your sake hopefully your buddys the house of saud wont stab you in the back

and what's that got to do with the holocaust ?

>Two militaries that can't even defeat a bunch of rag heads with GoPros
>Defeating one of the most overly dedicated over achieving militaries in history (also backed with America's latest tech and nowhere near strapped for cash)
You Russiboos are excessively pathetic, it almost hurts to look at your posts now it's so repugnant
Your manlet dictator isn't going to do a god damn thing, he is in deep more with the kiies than the fucking Saudis

There is Jewish """""cemetery"""" right next to it, if you dig long enough you can find skulls and stuff there although gommies cleared that place I suppose

It's not a homeland, it's a base of operations. They're still international.

god speed to you user

>battle hardened
Lolno
they have experience against goat herders and professional butt fuckers, you're just like those cunts that think the Russian secretary general is worth a shit despite never even being in a real conflict that wasn't Russiastan beating up on a tiny, poor, underdeveloped, underarmed, peasent nation.
>Le glass crater
They have a working effective miss shield you dense motherfucker, not as good as our new one but still damn good.
Stupid fucking commie bogan

Nuke them in retaliation somebody please. Even the fallout will take care of the job if you don't want to aim directly at Israel. Free US from this hell.

nope it's been contaminated with animal bones deliberatly.

if you haven't already please check out the work of ernst zundel and david irving.

It's the biggest hoax of the 20th century.

Holocaust denial in some countries can get you put in jail the truth dos not fear scrutiny

Are you on proxy? Because if not, I hope that you will survive the war. Competent men are valuable asset in fight against the zionist enemy

> if you dig long enough you can find skulls and stuff there although gommies cleared that place I suppose
Hmm, what do the noses look like on those skulls?

Kek, is that what they teach you in Syrian schools? If you really think that, just see what will be the outcome in our next war.

>Stfu you got btfp by Lebanon 2 wars in a row.

Only in one my friend

>your soldiers crying and shitting themselves.

You clearly never enlisted to an army before, this is SWEAT, not shit. the uniforms are tight and we are in the middle of the desert.

>You are only good against trash corrupted armies or civilians, trained armies like Hezbollah and current Syrian army will eradicate your kike ass from the planet

Maybe in older times, but now we have drones and nukes

>nuclear weapons

Please please please use them.
If only so Kike hunting gets legalized in the states.

>TFW US is the only country who managed to kill more civilians than terrorists

> you're just like those cunts that think the Russian secretary general is worth a shit despite never even being in a real conflict that wasn't Russiastan beating up on a tiny, poor, underdeveloped, underarmed, peasent nation.

>beating up on a tiny, poor, underdeveloped, underarmed, peasent nation.

you realize that this can be applied to us too

Their current biggest threat is the Shia countries, so I can see them fighting with us against Iran

>America
>Goyed into defending Israel
It's a sand nigger shithole and Russia(literally our only "competition")
We would wipe them the fuck out if they were attacking Albania just because we want an excuse that badly
Well we DID kind of screw them by not kicking out the Palestinians that wouldn't leave.
Had we done that they would complain far less

Idk, there are Jewish ghettos, nazi exteremination camps, temporary camps, everywhere across Poland, living next to ghetto I even seen few jewish survivors come here with translators, so for me it's pretty real

JEWS = ISIS
JEWS = 911

>yournewswire.com

I relish the day your people get incinerated kike. You fucking wanderer...fucking nomad. Nation wrecking rat...you think Israel is your home? you have no home, you have no soil.

was Nazism conceived of though prior to 1900s? How could he have known it existed?

Not really, we have done it but it's not the only thing we've done the past 80 years unlike Russia where it seems that's all they are capable of doing because they're a paper bear.
>One one who does the most work has the highest numbers
You're good at math nagasaki, care to demonstrate how kills work when you apply a greater force to an enemy who's SOP is to hide among the civilian populace and set off bombs strapped to their chest?

10000 times this. Adolf predicted this shit.

Israel has a better future than whatever your shit country is

I like your overconfidence. It'll make it that much funnier when you're taken down a notch. Ameroca can't bail you out forever, our military is getting worse.

Oh and you still owe us that $38,000,000,000 you stole under the table. And a new Naval ship. Still waiting on that.

You fucking realize that the USSR was doing the exact same thing in Afghanistan and the Middle East until we came in and did the exact same thing right?

>Oh and you still owe us that $38,000,000,000 you stole under the table.

You gave it to us

>And a new Naval ship.
Right after the incident we paid for it, see for yourself.

my "shit" country and your people have a long history..

Then show your flag

>israel
>future
Dude, everyone hates you but pretend they don't because "muh antisemitism".

All the clever Jews are in Europe/US. Your average IQ is 95. You're barely at an Eastern European level.

It's just a matter of time before you go down.

That's some burn

God damn

>we paid for it
you haven't paid for anything yet.
Just wait and see

Funny how those death camps were in Poland and other Soviet-conquored territories.

We mostly just found work camps over in the west. But I'm sure the Soviet Union would have no reason to lie about the Nazis, and all of those camps were really death camps.

>All the clever Jews are in Europe/US. Your average IQ is 95.

Remember that includes the Arabs and Haredim
kkk

Maybe because the majority of the jews was living here?

Then what? Islam is quite clear about (((you)))
as soon as the house of saud stop being (good muslims) the uneducated will cease thier support of them

Like you crushed Lebanon in 2006 amirite?

>you gave it to us
No you lobbied some old men to steal it from our hard-earned pay checks. If I convince some scumbag to break into your home amd steal your TV for me it doesn't make it mine.

So your military is so incompetent it can't recognize massive Naval ships? You really are doomed.

>Remember that includes the Arabs and Haredim
and who is going to mix with them...? or are you telling me your fucked up apartheids state will introduce iq test before marriage soon?

>this is SWEAT, not shit
But it's a well known fact that ashkenazi jews' mutant bodies sweat excrement? So it's basically the same, right?

Stop getting high on Palestinian child's blood, Shlomo

The ones living in the west were put in camps in the west. Both were Nazi territory. Why kill only the eastern ones but spare the jews out west?

>when you apply a greater force to an enemy

>Greater force

Lol Syria and Russia apply 10x more force with 10x more efficiency.

No wonder you are getting fucked hard in ME.

Russia managed to btfo you with 1/100 the cost you paid you dumb amerishart

Assad fucked you in Altanf despite having Kurds, terrorists, kikes and amerishart attacking him from all fronts

You are shit, you will realize it sooner or later

No extermination camps.
Before the allies inspected the camps they were all "death camps" then all the ones we inspected became labour or transit camps.

doesn't the fact that the "death camps" all were in the soviet jewnion territory we couldn't access make you think ?

Stalin was a jew and it's jews trying to black your country as we speak

2017 is quite different than 2006. We are far superior to all our neighbors ,militarily.

haaretz.com/jewish/shavuot/.premium-1.596576

What

Why nazis also destroyed 99% of Warsaw but spared Paris?

Why didn't you gave back Dantzig ?
We could have avoided a fucking world war

>muh based assad
you /sg/ fags are the most deluded, cringeworthy idiots ever

Hitler would have stlen land regardless.
If hitler didn't greedy jewsif stalin would

Yeah this. They went total war in the east for ideological reasons, but spared most of the west.

You can visit them now,

I'm out, inho holocaust denial is the lowest energy conspiracy, literally plenty of evidence, I'd believe US did 9/11 anyday than this tqbh

only because you have unlimited funding from western countries.

If you say so

more evidence that it didn't happen than did

auschwitz gas chambers were built by Stalin after the war

Amazon banned holocaust denial books for being "offensive" let that sink in.
Not untrue but "offensive"

>flag

good goy, greatest ally!

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 17

Please survive.

Please do it. Go in and kill Assad for us. We do so much shit for you, it's time to earn your pay.

Because Hitler wanted the German speaking volk to be together in the same Reich and believed the Polish govenment had accepted German territory as a gift not meant to be given. He wanted Prussia but only invaded Paris so they wouldn't attack Germany again. Also France surrendered. Also the war was more intense what with the Communists marching westward quite aggressivly. Read Mein Kampf to understand Hitlers reasoning a bit.
Camps had nothing to do with the war.

By the way most of the people in this thread shit talking you are from the Syria general threads. These are mostly Russian shills proxying other flags (typically American, but not always) since it gives more credibility to their posts. Everyone knows Russians are lying deceiving scum from a poor third world shithole. They have to proxy other flags to be taken seriously.

One explanation could be that the occupied Polish territory was not part of the German Empire, and thus didn´t fall under the German Constitution where such things as mass executions without trial were forbidden.

You damn well understand what I meant to say

Don't you have some human rights to violate while you bitch about the six billion?

>expects to be taken seriously whilst posting with a meme flag
Sad!

>for us

Many such cases!

people from the caribbean stand with Israel. c'mon let's take the mooslimes out together, I'm in!

FPBP

Assad is the biggest cuck in international politics. The whole world is just taking bits of his country and he sits there with his little cock cage while his sycophants tell themselves what a great job he's doing on a Vietnamese shitposting website.

Oy nyet! He's found us! Hurry comrades let us be of runnings away!
Aoвщлькк!лaшкoыьызaлyдвщ eгвoв цoтьпз!!!!!!!!!

You literally cannot grasp thag someone canot disagree with you unless they're a Russian. Quite dillided you must be. Your family was too nice to you.

Кaк вы дyмaeтe, oн знaeт, чтo мoя cecтpa - лecбиянкa-лecбиянкa? Дoлжeн нyждaтьcя в нoвых aктивных мepaх тoвapищa, oн нa нac!

T. Kike

What really happened
yournewswire.com/israel-attacks-syrian-army-for-second-day-in-a-row/

>Israel strikes together with "al nusra"= (((al qaida/ISIS))), mke sup story aout make believe missile thaat didnt hit anything

Wow, Israel actually doing their own fighting, could be a good sign THAT THE US ISNT GOING IN.

Cant wait for Assad to kick their asses back to Israel, like hezbollah did ten years ago.

No we didn't, we dropped a bunch of guns to pissed off native sand let them have fun
Not even close to the same thing

I wish

But the Syrian army can't do anything right now, if they respond to Israeli provocations it will just get worse

They will remember when the civil war is over and their millitary is rebuilt tho.

fuck off schlomo

presstv.com/Detail/2017/06/25/526436/Syria-Israel-Nusra-Front

>daily reminder....if you post with a meme flag you're no better than a lurking Jew.

For a reference... Check the text at the bottom of this pic, then I'll provide context in 2 of 2.

Then you'll understand why this 'Syria' thing is happening. It's beyond us!

2 of 2
>Assad out
>Israel protects the pipeline "from terrorists" and thus grabs land.

>this is clearly fake news....Israel only attacks their allies.