Meanwhile, on cave/pol/

Why hooknose clan want us take mudskin clan into cave?

While I think it's kind of dumb and not relevant, caveman threads have been a thing on every board for forever.

What "role pay"?

Me like play. Play good. Not play with tribe of hooknose, not play by rules. Hope can put many them in fire we discover in 4tribe

I started these caveman threads years ago to show how stupid roleplaying threads are, "Sup Forums in the 1940s" etc.
Just look at how embarrassing this post is.

Me father work at rocktendo

Big poo poo and pee pee dropping soon
Like Brontosaurus poop, its gunna be yuuuge
Listen for war drums
My bum itchy, wut do

me face when have no face

When me have itchy bum me stick small end of club in and wiggle it round
Make club smell good too

POOCLAN BIG TRIBE BY 40 MOONS

Snow tribe mad at Long Nose tribe. Snow tribe want kill chief Yellow Rock-Stone.

If you don't mark this rock a lightning will hit your mother tonight.

No hurt mother sky god!

We no like jungle monkey tribe.

(Booga)

I find many tentacle fish. What do?

*unga's behind you*
*unsheaths wooden club*

Find young female of slanty eye clan.
Make her make sex to tentacle god

cavepainter say great ice mountains melt soon
cavepainter say we stop lighting fire to save great ice mountains

me say cavepainter stop lighting fire first!

Shaman of Hooknose tribe came to us. He says how many moons ago big chief Hitla and his cromangons driven full six pairs of hands of hooknose people into a gas cave to die. He says to share some shiny stones with his tribe because of that. I say Hitla was not of our tribe. I say ive been to that cave and didnt died. Shaman started to scream at me and say that i am like big chief Hitla and should give him shine stones because they are Big Ooga chosen tribe.
Do you hunters know if gas cave exists? I now want to drive hooknose tribe people into it.

dark magic me no like

>tribemixer

Spend too many moons in /gif/ cave?

You forget 'we are make sure many moons for pale tribe and young ones' Go back to hooknose cave

Me once see witchdoctor at trading cave, me no want to make big painting and ask him for handprint
"Oh Like you do now?" he say.

Me confused, all me could say was, "bunga?"
"BUNGA? BUNGA? BUNGA?" witchdoctor keep say while closing hand in me face. Me just decide to walk away, me hear witchdoctor grunt as me walk away.

At cave hole when me try to pay for meats, Witchdoctor take 15 berries and almost walk out without trading. "unga bunga you need pay for that!" the trade woman say.

Witchdoctor pretend to be tired and not hear, then he come back to trade for berries. He ask trade woman to trade for each berry by berryself "to not make any juice interbungas" then he wink at me.

Sound like you get hit in head with club too many time