How do we stop the spread of Cucktianity in Asia...

How do we stop the spread of Cucktianity in Asia? Cucktianity has already destroyed Western civilisation it can't be allowed to do the same in the East

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TX94O7GH8BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When christianity ruled over Europe there wasn't degeneracy.
After secularization everything went downhill

Wow it's almost as if it's a good thing to love people or something instead of hating everyone.

>be a faggot
Flag checks out.

Based cucktianity #loveislove!!!

He's a faggot hitler worshipper. They know only hate and homo lust.

It's the constant onslaught of faggotry that destroyed the West. Look at my country.

>posting a shop

>there wasn't degeneracy

Nice meme. Except of course the endemic systematic degeneracy and corruption inside the church

commit suicide OP and dont forget to kill your entire family too

It's not a shop christcuck

Religion exists for the country and the people in asia, not vice versa like in america.

Even for Abrahamic religions it is no different

>atheists
>having families

you have ten seconds to post a more attractive woman

Christianity helped shape western society, whether you like it or not.

if europe was still christian we would match the breeding of the niggers while maintaining civilization, and even if we imported niggers in our lands, we would still outmatch them

wow shes cute and a christian thx op, now i want to marry a pretty Asian christian even more!

That's interesting. Abrahamic religions are cancer but if they are molded and controlled by the state they can serve a purpose. This is what Hitler had in mind. Cucktianity must be subservient to the state or be eradicated completely it is intellectual poison

t. pagan-atheist Nazi LARPer

*tips fedora*

Thanks for reminding us that according to cucktianity "racism" is a sin since all people are made in the image of (((God)))

>cucktianity
Kill yourself shitskin

>shitskin

>oy vey Christian help each other, they should rather help BASED FAGGOTS becouse they are white

absolutely disgusting. I said woman, not degenerate whore

How fucking retarded are you? It's the rise of nihilst YOLO atheist faggotry that's been destroying Europe/the US. Christianity is one of the last bulwarks against the decline of the west, but you faggots had to go ruin that too. Fuck you.

i mean, any religious entity having genuine power is bad, do people in this thread genuinely want to return to the dark ages?

A liberal form of religion tolerant of science has always been preferable, whenever zealots come into power SHTFs

>muh bad dark ages
No faggotry, no atheism and no pagan bullshit. If you ask me it's something we should strive for.

>Not a single argument used against the Nazi larper

Christianity is just for cucks. It values opening up your asshole above strength and promotes the 'love everyone xdxdxdd

Some asians just diversify their soul stock options. Just let the market handle it. Suckers exist to be duped and they show no sign of reducing in nubers anytime soon. Churches should be treated just like any other corporation though, while not illeal they should pay taxes and face bancrupsy, also punishment for violatng NAP.

>muh based Godly niggers!!!

>loving your nation
>not being a cuck
what?

Its not growing faster than the population is, so don't worry. It is, and always will be, an insignificant minorty

I like the knights templar for all it's worth

hnngg

sure there were none of those things, but there were little scientific achievements

but by all means if you want to return to serfdom...

>putting skin color above God
Stormfags can't be fixed.

Cucktianity and nationalism are incompatible. The basic premise of a state is it's ability to exclude people from entering its borders. According to cucktianity this is anathema and a great sin.

WTF I LOVE MY WIFES BLACK SON NOW!!!!!

>being a triggered stormfag

the bigger point many in this thread miss is that historically european nations have always used christianity as a means to a geopolitical or social end.

Christianity was moral as far as it was convenient, invading and pillaging other christian european nations was "cleansing of the unfaithful/heretics"

cucktianity BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(HOW WILL KEKRISTIANS EVER RECOVER?????????)

>Cucktianity
Can this meme die already?
CHRISTIAN Europe conquered the world, look at them now that they have converted all to atheism and marx is their new god.

I knew that you are that degenerate Swede who desperately tries to promote that mentally ill Varg. Why don't you just lay back and let the Muslims take you over for good? You obviously don't have the fight in you anymore, and that is sad. But if you want to uncuck yourself, then maybe you should start watching someone like The Golden One instead of Varg. In any case, sage the thread.

>That level of discourse

Makes sense cucktianity is a brown religion nowdays (just like when it started as a jewish sect) so of course cucktianity apologists have a double digit IQ

Even though history has proven you wrong on multiple occasions.

>The Golden One
How about someone who isn't a degenerate faggot?

>mah skin

what are you even trying to accomplish? Are you an atheist? a pagan? a faggot (the most probable)?

I am an atheist and I try to propagate my ideas what's wrong with that?

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Seems Asian are less altruistic then whites so Christianity might cuck them less.

Oh look it's that insane nigger/nigger lover from Poland. Makes sense your cuck fetish comes from your religious beliefs. Get help there is something wrong with you

Killyourself faggot

Where would a population find its morals without a religion?

Spirituality and tradition. Cucktianity is a foreign jewish sect the morals it prescribes are not suitable for European people

It's 2am and I have to wake up at 7 so I'm not gonna even bother explain you why your (((points))) are wrong. Just ask yourself this little question, what other ethno-religious group hates christians as much as (((pagans))) do?

You're literally mocking white people right now. "Aryan Warrior 1488, haha".
Fucking pathetic. Grab your Jewish psalms and go away, this isn't the place for your people. Leave.

Agreed fellow Assadpedes, we can't let these kuffar take over

Don't you have semen to drink to gain magic powers from?

Secularization is the logical conclusion of christian theology. All of our modern ideology is born out of it.

>How do we stop the spread of Cucktianity in Asia?

It's the religion of the weak. Stop being weak.

>luther
>Catholic Church as kikes
KYS faggot. Luther butchered God's Word and his satanic teachings directly contradict scripture. But i shouldn't expect more from someone with a literal fucking snake on a flag.

>Posting NA cucks
>In Hungary both the chatolics and the reformed says that we should be wary of islam.

Wew dude

All of your ancestors were fucking slaves since the beginning of time til' like 20 years ago, at least the hungarians arrived as conquerors.

>claims to be an atheist
>people must find their morals in SPIRITUALITY
How retarded can you possibly be? Are you one of those people who think they're geniuses because they realized that god doesn't exist when they're 50 years old?

Tradition was built on cucktianity so you're not making any sense now

Jews don't hate christianity that's a meme. Christianity allowed jews to prosper and thrive in Europe by placing a ban on moneylending

Isnt China a communist state?

I am an atheist but I understand that most people need spirituality in their lives. I am saying that spirituality must be managed and molded to serve the nation.

>Jews don't hate christianity that's a meme.
Now I know you're just shitposting
Good night folks

>HURR DURR MEIN NATION
TOP C U C K

This is why you live in such a shithole.

Mor

They are not aryan warriors, they just think they are, that's the point of the pic you god damn russo fagot

Stop hiding behind a flag faggot.
And I love living in this shithole, better than any infested western country

Maybe he is a bit autistic, but he is against degeneracy and this European infighting between Christians and Pagans, and he is certainly a better alternative to Varg.

Christianity is fucked. Both the Catholics and evangelists are huge cucks in Germany. They're some of the most liberal retards that exist here nothing good can come from them.

Better than the spread of Siseistism

What religion is in Hungary anyway lad?

>How do we stop the spread of Cucktianity in Asia

We don't. We shouldn't. We couldn't if we actually wanted to. Let the glory and the light of Christ spread.

I've been to Hungary twice. It's a glorious country that has none of the problems you have with mudskins in your dying country.

Roman Chatolic is the state religion and the major religion and there are a lot of Reformed too.

recultivate churches into houses of wisdom and mediation
crosses must be destroyed

youtube.com/watch?v=TX94O7GH8BI

cristcucks (read jewish slaves) must perish

You're on the wrong board if you really have those views.

Nothing but good can come from Christian values being imparted on Asia.

I don't know why we don't do this. There are dying churches out there that we could revivify

Cucktianity is a very appropriate name.

Mary had gangbangs with the stable hands. She took multiple hot sticky loads from horse handlers of several races (and probably a horse).

Of course she told Joseph she was a virgin and even though he knew the truth he accepted it.

And cucktians worship a cuckchild.

You already have your answer kike

It is Islam

cristianity is fine, all we need is the HOLY INQUISITION back

Good man! Hope it stays that way!

Stop western propaganda and degeneracy and it will stop. Christcucks here are fucking idiots

>Mary had gangbangs with the stable hands. She took multiple hot sticky loads from horse handlers of several races (and probably a horse).

East Asians, for the most part, are not stupid enough to follow Christianity. There are exceptions, but no, this will not spread to the East.