What does Sup Forums think of Marshall Mathers?

a.k.a Eminem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkUUhcIbIKM
youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g&feature=youtu.be
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=PtKxjwHbXdo
youtube.com/watch?v=eAR0FVjq4pk
youtube.com/watch?v=H8D-bJuRkTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the single biggest reason nigger culture made it into the mainstream, replacing rock and white culture. I used to be a big fan, especially when I thought he was for free speech. Yet in the Obama years and the SJW years we heard nothing from him. No defense whatsoever. He's soft and only speaks up when it benefits him. Might as well be a nigger

Also this. My second took a response to type, now back to relevant posts

>hurr I got bullied by niggers all my childhood
>I know what'll show them, become the biggest nigger of all

He was pretty good while he downed vicodin like water. After his clean stage he got shit. Cool how he puts substantial effort into rhyme patterns and learning words from a young age by studying the dictionary.

Sure trap rap is way more catchier, but it's low IQ bullshit that should give the producers way more credit than the actual rappers

Just don't give a fuck is such a great track.

Hes one of us yo

What kind of person is a nigger by choice?

He made my teen years interesting. I still like Superman and Without Me.

elsagate threads deleted in an instant but this celebrity wigger shit will hang on the front page for hours. nu/pol/ is a sad joke

Oy vey that boys gay is all they say looking boy

imgsrc is your site you dirty bolshevik kike, that's where all the pedo pics are. it's fucking CLEARNET!

Didn't he die in a car accident and get replaced by a lookalike? Isn't that why his music sounds so different now?

Literally who?

No. His body-double died from auto-erotic asphyxiation so now the real M.M has to perform live.

Wigger

proof that whites are better than blacks even at shit blacks claim to invent

Wigger race traitor.

Had potential to redpill everyone who listened to his shit, and in a way he did (concerning feminism and lgtb shit), yet of course him and his message were heavily influenced and infiltrated by the niggerspace he was brough up in.

He's still alive?

Probably would've cured aids or something great if he didn't get Jewed into being a wigger.

What a waste.

Anyone who listens or performs rap after the age of 30 is a fucking faggot. They are almost always conformist lefties full of unpacked assumptions and they think they are hard arses as well. FUCK THOSE CUNTS!!!

He was attack by niggers at 17 and suffered brain damage. He had to learn how to speak all over again and is still a better freestyler than any nigger rapper alive. Let the sink in.

He is easily the greatest rapper ever from a technical perspective.
His rhyme schemes and flow these days are absurd.

Knob end. Incredibly immature. Thinks he's a nignog.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkUUhcIbIKM

He was questioned about being homophobic

>Cooper: Some of the lyrics, like, you know, in the song "Criminal" you say "My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge, That'll stab you in the head, whether you're a fag or lez, Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest, Pants or dress—hate fags? The answer's 'yes'".
>Eminem: Yeah, this scene I came up in. That word was thrown around so much, you know, "faggot" was like thrown around constantly to each other, like in battling.
>Cooper: Do you not like gay people?
>Eminem: No, I don't have anyproblem with nobody. You know what I mean? I'm just like whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=861dkpAv3Yw

youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g&feature=youtu.be

i really loved eminem, and im sure the old one was cool. but he got fucking MKUltrad or something some years ago, probably during his rehab (remember kanye sperging out and getting send into a mental asylum?)
an user mentioned how anonymous alcoholics programm derived basically from some aleyster crowley brainwashing thing he published years before the alcoholics anonymous was founded (diary of a drugfiend). the AA program supposedly overtook a huge part of aleyster crowleys work unchanged.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrum_Argenteum
>Astrum Argenteum, auch bekannt unter den Namen Argenteum Astrum, Argentinum Astrum (Latein für „silberner Stern“), Astron Argon (griechisch für „scheinender Stern“) oder abgekürzt A∴A∴, war bzw. ist ein magischer Orden, der zwischen 1904 und 1907 (je nach Quelle variiert das genaue Jahr) von dem britischen Magier und Okkultisten Aleister Crowley gegründet wurde.
>AA
like alcoholics anonymous.

remember how south park in one episodes has stan say to the AAs that this is nothing but a cult and he knows because he led on recently? suddenly seems a lot more real
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
here are some might explainable by just spacing out or drugs, but eminem really did change i thing, and the clip in here is from shortly after he released berzerk. the britney spears one is also really uncomforting.

in this song he even hints towards heaving an inner demon, taking controll. sounds like MKUltra where they break your personality into multiple parts through trauma which they can then form as desired
youtube.com/watch?v=PtKxjwHbXdo

>but he got fucking MKUltrad or something some years ago, probably during his rehab

I've noticed that with a lot of musical artists. When they get cleaned up their music basically turns to crap.

You might have to be retarded to believe this. Why wasn't kurt cobain or other musicians who started making music around the same time and generated way more money for the (((music industry))) replaced?

He glorifies nigger gang culture which kills whites.

I don't like celebrities out of principle.

Is he actually blond, or does he just bleach his hair?

I only disagree with one of your statements: trap rap being catchy. Trap is barely listenable. It's all squeaky voiced nig nogs who seem to be in the 60-70s IQ range fake brag-rapping (and poorly, at that) about their trapping and the status and material things they've accrued from their trapping. There might be one half-assed attempt at wordplay in your modern trap (which is basically just what's considered rap) song.

How do burgers get baited so easily. You guys are like carp, holy fuck.
Auto-erotic asphyxiation, fucking kek

Bleach

and who the fuck is that fag? lmao, marshall mathers? what a stupid name.

It's bleached. Peroxide is easy to spot and is very popular with guys who take it up the arse.

Wow, he's black haired? Is he fucking Jewish or something?

>mocks faggots and women
>afraid to mock niggers
WOW HE'S SO BRAVE!!!

He's good to listen to if you're a teen with a fucked up family in a 'diverse' neighbourhood where you feel like you dont fit it. Also there was a time he and Marylin Manson were blamed for everything and I respect that he knew the media's games and actually produced music that wasnt just 'hurr niggger imma shoot you'

youtube.com/watch?v=eAR0FVjq4pk

Helped the Jew sell nigger culture to White kids.

look at those beady, lifeless eyes, do you really need to ask? there's a reason this (((white))) man has been able to survive in the rap game so long.

GET IN HERE!!!!!!!

SAGE

HAHA I FINALLY GET IT

EMINEM
M N M
M AND M
MARSHALL MATHERS
THAT'S SO CLEVER

Kurt faked his suicide and went to Canada to play drums for Alanis Morriset. He now drums for the Foo Fighters. >It's better to burn out then to fade away.
The Cia has long used Hollywood as a mass mind control broadcasting center. In Druid times magi used a special wood to make their casting wands out of. Wood from the holly tree. Holly wood.

I usually prefer the remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=H8D-bJuRkTg

I'm like that with a lot artists nowadays. The remixes are usually a lot better.

At one point he was /ourguy/
Then something changed.
Shortly after releasing 'mosh' his lyrics started to dumb down (although mosh itself was one of his best). He started doing less underground collabs with other rappers, and started doing more mainstream shit with people like Rihanna.

I think it was around this point that (((they))) got to him. I know all big labels are part of the (((action))) but I was actually convinced he was legit before that point.

Now he is a mere husk of his former self. His talent is unbelievable, which is a rare thing in itself (most rap is degenerate), but he is well and truly plugged in now, more than ever. Stay away.

tl;dr hes a good rapper who was once one of us, but he's one of them now.

Funny how the only good rapper is white.

hes washed up
cringe inducing at this point
he died long time ago
youre following a clone at this point

Eminem is a penis. He’s just titillation for the middle classes. He’s neither funny nor shocking nor outrageous. He’s a ponce who dyes his hair out of a bottle. He wouldn’t last two minutes in Moss Side. Coupled with that, he’s a fucking yank. And he wears shit clothes.

i liked him until he went sjw about 5 years ago. he's a democrat jew puppet who looks up to nigger culture. come on. it sort of kills me inside to acknowledge this, as the eminem show was on replay adnauseum in my teens. but it is the case.

He's not afraid to. He just doesn't want to. The only reason he is where is is because Dre, a black man signed him onto his label.

As he's said himself, if he was black noone would give a fuck who he was.

>Live in moss side
>Dutch flag implying that living in moss side is ghetto
Why the proxy lad?

i like his music but he is a sjw libtard which is fine you can like actors in movies and peoples music but just because you like it does not mean you need to follow their agenda

they live in a bubble surrounded by kikes who not only steal most the money the actor or singer make but fill their heads with sjw crap

it's a quote by Noelie G

Wanna be nigga that makes shit music for retards

A genius strike really, he became filthy rich with something that (back then) blacks thought to have a monopoly on.

bubba sparxxx deliverance was better than any of eminem's wigger shit anyways.

Proof that niggers are inferior.

twerp

Eminem is good, but kerser is the sickest.

>blacks having a monopoly on anything

come on krautbro.