Why is it ok for a 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl but if a 18 year old teen were to have sex with...

Why is it ok for a 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl but if a 18 year old teen were to have sex with a 17 year old girl he would be labeled as a pedophile for life?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape#Romeo_and_Juliet_laws
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=half-your-age-plus-seven
predatorbarrier.com/Sexual_Offender_Frederick_Jay_Horton_2651339.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Age of consent laws are completely backwards sometimes, no thought goes into it.

Burgers are retarded

age of consent is 12-14 where i live

>Why is it ok for a 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl
It's not.
Kill yourself scum.

This is bullshit
>saged

Proof or this never happened. 18-20 yr old guys bang 16-17 yr old girls every day and no one gets labeled a pedophile. Hell guys in their kid 20s onwards bang 16 and 17 yr olds and no one really gives a shit

He wouldn't, most places have romeo and juliet laws.
14-15 he would though.

>that flag

Disguising yourself won't trick us, Mexico. You're not getting over.

/thread

almost

The real question is, why is it ok to bang a 17 year old, but if you so much as take a picture of her, you're off to prison for life no exceptions, no excuses.

An 18-year-old can legally have sex with a 17-year-old in most states, or even a 14-year-old in many places. As long as the difference is 4 years or less.

Otherwise there would be a lot of high school Chads in prisons for sleeping with freshmen girls.

>a 18 years old dating a 17 years old is a pedophile

Are you retarded OP?
When i was 19 years old my gf was 15.

BECAUSE THE TEEN IS 17 YOU SICK FUCK

Because the quality of the 18 year old would probably be better for you than for the 60 year old man.

What kind of 18 year old fucks a 60 year old man anyways? use your underage brain and think about that

>Protein comes in bags
This isn't Canada.

So you're saying that say if you were one of two people left on Earth and the other was a 17 year old you wouldn't have sex?

He meant by the definition of the law you fucking retard, jesus.

Because girls get pregnant.

Someone's never her of statutory rape. People go to jail literally every day for it, faggot.

You've got the right idea then.

not for a year

>bozgor

Because age of consent. Also the age of consent varies from country to country. Sometime even county to county.

There should be a cutoff age though. When you reach a certain old age you should not be allowed to have sex at all unless you have a vasectomy or similar surgery. Nobody should have infirm grandparents for parents.

cant help that you live in shart states like california in nc i banged a 16 yo and it was totally legal

Of course not. We would obviously wait until she is of proper age.

Because your brain isn't evolved fully before your mid twenties.

because women have become more powerful in The West.

it wasn't like this before women had the right to vote.

Don't stick your dick in crazy (or obscenely immature) and you'll be fine. I fucked a 16 year old when I was 20 and a 17 year old when I was 23. They were cool about it and didn't go blabbing about it and nothing happened. Partly because I live in the South and chicks that old and not pregnant is already an achivement and a right of passage to fuck older guys.

Because it's about how young the younger of the two is, not the age difference between the two.

Also in most states, if there's only a two year gap between the underage person and the of age person then it's still legal. IE 17-19 is fine

Because most people can only think in absolutes.

I'm assuming you're a fellow American. Some states have the age of consent at 16 and some states have Romeo and Juliet Laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statutory_rape#Romeo_and_Juliet_laws

Most likely the 17yo would not be labeled as a Pedo.

18 year olds are old enough to know that fucking 60 year olds is only worth it for the shekels. Her body, her choice.

It's NOT like 14 year olds that just got through puberty and don't know what they should and shouldn't be attracted to.

>if an 18 year old teen were to have sex with a 17 year old girl he would be labeled as a pedophile for life?

Age of consent laws in america are retarded and only exist to entrap and extort politicians.

very nice, I like-a you

>ffs...because it's more fun if it's illegal.

>ok for a 60 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old
It might be legal but it isnt socially acceptable

Because you become an adult at 18, not at 17.

but that isnt ok
wtf

Age of consent laws are retarded and you can't ask to change them without being labelled a pedophile, especially in america where in one state you can do whatever, but next one over you'd be a pedophile and jailed and have your life ruined

>12-14
There's an upper limit? Fucking BASED

Unless the 60 year old is rich.

>Projecting and not understanding our laws

An 18 year old will get in literally 0 legal trouble for banging a 17 year old. Age of consent in our state is 16 anyways. If an 18 year old in any given state was dating the underager before turning 18 as well, then they can continue to bang them

The AoC should be 24

Debate me

>but if a 18 year old teen were to have sex with a 17 year old girl he would be labeled as a pedophile for life
no he wouldn't lol

This. Their age of consent laws are pretty fucking retarded.

>tfw you will never have a virginal maiden sit her bare ass on your face because you're an American

Why even live?

Webm related

Because burgers are retarded

Underrated

No interest in your thread OP, just wanna say thanks for tonight's fap.

depends on the age of the older person. You literally take the age of the younger person or some shit and add a few years. There is some calculator. if they are close together it doesn't matter. either way a 60 year old with an 18 year old is sick.

>someday if you are lucky you will reach 60
>hopefully by then this post you made will be tied to you and you can watch your peers having sex with 18 year olds but you won't be able to.

Future is going to be awesome (except for you)

>this guy will be a registered sex offender
>seen the same as some guy who actually molests kids

Poor guy.

yeah for the next 15 years hes fucked

Age of consent here is 7.

ya but u gotta be married

>but if a 18 year old teen were to have sex with a 17 year old girl he would be labeled as a pedophile for life?
Most states have Romeo and Juliet laws that allow an 18 year old to fuck their 16 year old boyfriend or girlfriend.

Yeah imagine trying to ban something like that... then feminists protest you with

>her body, her choice

Many states have a 3 year clause.

This to be honest.

>if a 18 year old teen were to have sex with a 17 year old girl he would be labeled as a pedophile for life?

most states have romeo and juliet laws
as long as both partners are between 16-23 its gucci

Your pushing the slippery slope. Next it will be 16 then 14, then 12...how about you go fuck yourself, then nobody goes to jail...follow the law, you can't be charged...pretty simple pedo

that comment

This is how they shill for degeneracy, they find the most palatable case, then push it further. First it was gay marriage, then gay adoption, now we have assless chaps and dildo parades while men in dresses piss in the women's bathroom...you fucking deconstructing cultural Marxist should burn. I hope you get super aids

Because the 60 year old spent most of his life making SJW propaganda, and the 18 year old is on the receiving end of it.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=half-your-age-plus-seven

Because the law is the law and no one gets a free pass to fuck little girls unless you work for the roman church

the girl will be stoned if not married

>17 years
not a problem

In Muricah is it Guido

fake pic

Federick Jay Horton of 811 pencilbox way is dindu

predatorbarrier.com/Sexual_Offender_Frederick_Jay_Horton_2651339.html

not in my state

kek

>Mexico
better not be any mexicans sneaking in here.
taco niggers get out.