Nazis beware! Antifa is training to take on the 4th Reich!

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFX0I7CqRk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhnNt2-lj64
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He looks like a conehead. That haircut does not suit him.

these people will grow up one day and hate themselves so bad

This is a parody right? These people can't be serious.

why is his head so long?

That's what some people end up with if they have nothing on the sides.

all I see is soy

>not accepted in a macho gym culture

That's because they are pathetic whiners who don't even master the basic boxing stance

Oh gawd, my sides. Look at those fruitcakes and their punches.

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

Antifa doesn't stand a chance against the reemergence of the German Stasi. Germany is not fucking around this time, they will control of all Europe.

Attack me you green shirt faggot cmon!

It's astounding to me, how bad some people are at detecting shoops.

The physical work will eventually weed the left out of their bodies(if they do it properly).

Definitely a jew

Hahaha is this for fucking real? Even the most lazy and weakest right wingers could take on these low test cucks.

HAHAHAHAHHA

>the knee support for weak joints

>Chicago

Why is it always my fucking state.

Why are you laughing? They'll beat up 99% of Sup Forums

I'm in that 1% is why I'm laughing

Who tf "trains" in those shoes?

#CounterHookfugeesWelcome

IS THIS A PARODY?

youtube.com/watch?v=BhnNt2-lj64

dude is wearing full on loafers lmao

no real Sup Forumsack is willing to go to one of these meetups

They're scared that the left is seriously standing up to there right wing bullshit that's why they worship cops around here they're boot lockers who need cops to defend them because god forbid they learn to defend themselves

Where were you when fags Jews and commie became more manly then right wing retards and autists

Because it's a meme

No way that video is real.

wow... is that pic real wtf

What the hell is wrong with his head???!!! fatal alcohol synfrome much????

It's like someone took a giant shit on his bold head

Genetic mistakes.

But they actually organize. More than what can be said for American nationalists.

What the fuck are those weird push ups that are going up and down by each arm and why are they also laying on their fucking stomachs like some weird flying squirrel

Pretty sure it's shopped

Your grammar fucking sucks.

what the fuck is with that "training", even I could take on 3 of them and I'm a fucking skeleton-tier lanklet

Video is clearly staged and supposed to be a joke.

It's not really Antifa, although Antifa isn't far off.

Not an argument

It's time to re-enrol in school nigger.
You can't even type a simple sentence.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well neither can you, twat

Not an argument

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Not...

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Its real. The site that hosted them is a far lefty site

This is clearly parody morons.

>That chocke

feudal alcohol syndrome*

That group would kick the shit out of
This guy.

Hahaha hey everybody, look at the 14 year old newfag!

an...

He's got a leg off m8, look close.

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch...

Dude, his first name is "Meyer"

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

If used as a first name Meyer/Mayer is always jewish

Every single person in that picture would kill the Antifa cucks in the OP. Even the women. I held down an Antifa in Sacramento and broke all of his fingers while his friends hit me with poles. It was like fighting children.

Have you ever broken a human finger? I'll be honest I mostly did it because I was curious as to how difficult it was, but once I was doing it it was like popping bubble-wrap. I couldn't stop. I still remember the way he kicked his legs beneath me as I snapped his digits one at a time. I couldn't figure out which way to twist the thumbs to break them, so I let him keep those.

It's important for you to understand this though: Good Little Leftists exist on our sufferance alone. No number of you, not one, not ten, not ten thousand could defeat one of me. I shot children better than you in Afghanistan and I broke one of you like a butterfly on a wheel in front of a crowd of his criminal friends, and there was nothing any of them could do to stop me. Nothing. I cannot wait to do it again.

Argument

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8

Chicago fag here. I should probably join this. I'm not a Nazi or Antifa, but it's good to know self-defense skills.

But you watch (and most likely masturbate to) anime like a basement dweller

How intimidating

>claims to have been able to physically hurt another person
>post anime reaction face
pick one

Not an argument.

I require a rundown on this man

You talk the talk, but can you...walk the walk?

Tips for antifa:
>bring in elbows
>tuck in chin
>cover your face

>sweden
This is probably a legit question.

About
Copypasta is internet slang for any block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again, typically disseminated by individuals through online discussion forums and social networking sites. Although it shares some characteristics with spam in the sense they’re both unsolicited (and often considered a nuisance), copypastas are mainly spread through human operators whereas the latter is automatically generated by electronic messaging systems.

>tries not to be a leaf

It's not that. They're shills petrified of Spencer

Expect more threads like this after his decent speech yesterday. Fucking kikes

You could milk those udders

>Unicorn Riot
LOL

Where do you think you are?

I pick both. What's with these retards with flags defending Antifa? I'll bet you're both leafs.

my favorite pasta

Memes and jokes aside: what is actually up with the shape of his head? Looks kind of like an egg or football. Is it just his hairstyle or is it something more genetic?

I know where I am and I haven't watch anime since I was 14 and that was Dragon ball z

I thank god that I never reached that level of autism

beddy eyes..check
rat like nose..check
jew mouth with ape lips...check

The only autist here is you. Literally defending Antifa over reaction images. Go back to 8gag.

sheeeittt

That's probably because it was shopped to make him look like he's a conehead.

That's actually amazing. Imagine getting surrounded by all these cucks, with their noodle arms and girly voices, and they all think they're safe. Then you go and proceed to beat the shit out of them and they spend their hospital visit wondering why their hardcore training didn't help. I want this to become a thing, it's so good.

Dat ass tho

>that look the weird goth chick on the far right is giving him

She is absolutely gagging for it if she's willing to touch a guy like that.

Anime masturbator detected

keep jerking off to Chinese cartoons while you try to "save" the white "race"

they basicly say we are betas (are they even that?)
"not accepted in to hetero-normative gym culture"
Go to gym, keep your mouth shut, hit the weights - achievement unlocked "accepted in to gym culture"
How hard is that?

>Burgers in charge of being white nationalists
There's like 2 actual white people in that pic.

Impressive

proof?

Not even a full second into the video and I'm already rolling after seeing that so-called "punch"

didn't believe you. played one literal second. shit is cash, antifa checks out

"You see, with this stance, you can punch yourself in the back of your head"

*spaghetti armed antifa faggot throws a sissy girl punch*
>"So HAYMAKER is an autonomous gym...."

You can't write this, this is gold

Are those guys serious?

They wont, they will just transition into women.