Who are more violent, muslims or blacks?

Who are more violent, muslims or blacks?

Both are peaceful members to society.
Pls don't be a bigot. Love wins am i rite XD

if we are talking about organized violence it is the west of course.
“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”
― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

you sound female

Muslims are unironically chill and peaceful (as much as it's possible for brown people) until you start messing with their shit and interfering in their business.

Blacks are more violent, Muslims are more organized.

The proper question is which is more dangerous?

most muslims aren't even brown

Fpbp

I would say the opposite. Blacks rarely fight amongst themselves. They are organized to fight against an enemy. Muslims are caveman violent but end up killing themselves.

The sandniggers of course, mudslimes are the fucking cancer on this Earth.

Nobody Likes the Kikes

its more like the other way around

Where do you see blacks killing each other?
Take a look at the Middle East.
Do you think you're going to see a "Muslim Lives Matter" anytime soon?

blacks do petty small violent crime, muslims do large-scale political violent crime

Stop larping Jemal

Good one, Achmed

What in the hell are you talking about? The black on black murder rate is fucking huge.

Men.

What are they, white? White-ish looking Arabs/Persians are a minority. Sure, many people in Afghanistan look whiter than Germans, but that's an exception.

Now compare that to the Middle East now.

Dude most arabs don't look like the pakistanis or indians on tv.

They look like greeks/italians.

Based Iraq

>Where do you see blacks killing each other?
umm Africa?

>has never meet an angry niggeress

The darker the skin the worse they are, with Jews being the exception to the rule.

problem is, their shit and business is spreading islam everywhere they can
they are ungrateful scum

that's not middle east level

Just because you don't see it happening on the news doesn't mean it's not happening.

>Where do you see blacks killing each other?

Where don't you?

How is it possible that a burger is unaware of the Bloods/ Crips thing?

>Return

really? so tell me what's been happening that's not on the news.

??? ? ??
Blacks killing other blacks is literally the cause specific and exclusive cause of the high numbers around blacks being killed. They kill so many of each other that they had to make up a movement about how many of them die and pretend that it's whitey's fault.

yeah and that's nothing compared to the savage caveman killing arabs are doing in the ME

the "eksdee" didn't give it away?