youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

kurdistan24.net/en/news/94a94cc3-830f-4612-b8e3-c51294a2bd31
twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/879268220171157504
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-close-isils-last-positions-raqqa-city-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=CauSPiYZ7_E
isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/25-june-islamic-statelinked-nashir-news-telegram-channels
cryptowat.ch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Erdogan suggests US to "pay price" for supporting Syrian Kurds.
>"Unfortunately countries we call allies do not find any problem in cooperating with terrorist groups that have set eyes on the wholeness of Turkey," said Erdogan in a meeting with members of his ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) in Istanbul.
>"Those [the US] who think they have deceived Turkey by telling that they will take back weapons they gave to the terror group will eventually understand they made a fatal mistake. But it will be too late," Erdogan continued, according to Kurdistan24's Istanbul bureau.
>"We will make sure the real owners of those weapons pay the price for every drop of blood they shed," Erdogan said in his latest remarks regarding the deepening of US-YPG ties which began at the end of 2014.
>Erdogan reiterated his government's policy that Turkey would never allow the formation of what he termed "a terrorist state" in northern Syria, where the Kurdish groups have set up a self-declared autonomous administration.
kurdistan24.net/en/news/94a94cc3-830f-4612-b8e3-c51294a2bd31

>UNCONFIRMED: #USA Armored Corps are going toward #Tal_Abyad on Turkish boarder to prevent Turkish army attacking on the city after threats
twitter.com/M1Massoud/status/879268220171157504

>US-backed Kurdish forces close-on ISIL’s last positions in Raqqa City: map
almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-close-isils-last-positions-raqqa-city-map/

Awoo

Kennedy retirement when?

tweet already trump

Waffle KK Division

犬走 椛

Full Metal Jacket on F&F

YAS KAWEEN

K...keep me posted

no matter how cringey these guys are, I applaud every effort to mainstream and make whtie identity politics palatable
leftists can shout their ridiculous shit with no repercussions, at some point Sup Forums politics has to take some actual form beyond this website

Erdogan is a real shit talker, aint he? Fucking turkroaches, exterminate them all. Retake Constantinople.

If you were King of the United States when would you abdicate?

horrible flag because KK makes people think of the KKK

Dem solution: Flood red states with immigrants who will vote Left.

>turkish army
>threat

Oh no how awful

犬走 椛
>...

Kit e Kat my man.

Fuck off you fucking autismos, you're not giving anyone a good image with this shit

Why can't 3D women have tails

it's no fair

>finally arming the perpetual whipping boy of the middle east gives us the excuse for a new crusade and blasts apart old ME borders
Arming the Kurds might be the best thing Trump's done so far, and that's impressive considering Gorsuch

Browner America is the future America

That doesn't make any sense.

Now that's what I call summer

>Victory
犬走 椛
>MT-ND-MO-WI-MI-IN-OH-PA-WV-FL

Both are right. Cali is incontrovertible proof that diversity doesn't work, yet at the same time the Left is imploding so fast that you'd be foolish to not keep all options open.

wow you are so smart and sekrit posting on this website
meanwhile if you would talk about your opinions IRL your voice would stutter and you would be red-faces

Anthony Kennedy gets to divine new rights out of thin air. He's essentially the monarch when it comes to anything in serious dispute.

why do people hate the kekistani retards? I think it's because they see part of themselves in them. why not just be indifferent? who gives a shit?

but seriously we can't let him get the electoral votes

Oh, right.

Yeah we know that's why we elected Trump. It's been their plan since 1965. Surprising to see them finally admit to it though. Joy Reid is a truly disgusting person. She also tried to justified the Scalise shooting.

>8 episodes until the Twin Peaks season 2 finale

Oh God it's so lame now.

Roberts has been swing just as often the last couple years, don't forget he's the betrayer on O'care

only reason he is in that position is because of political partisanship, his power only exists because of the ideological divide in the court

he isn't mechanically more powerful than any other judge in the court

I'm very local with my local Republican party office. I don't bring memes into real life because it's gay as fuck. They're doing the exact opposite of making white identitiarianism "palatable".

Some of it is cringe especially with stuff like the hate speech is not free speech shit but a lot is also libshit D & C tactics. Its /leftypol/ that was spamming the kekistani cringe thread everyday for weeks before other anons joined in.

We're gonna have to expel Turkey from NATO and fuck their shit up, aren't we? Or, better yet, sabotage their government from within.

shills

It's fear

Keki has the plausible deniability of a joke, but taken seriously it also challenges the lefties on several of their rules

>make the enemy live up to their own book of rules
>a good tactic is one your own people enjoy

Active*

We hate them because they're faggots from reddit who do this gay cringey shit in public. You're all faggot libcuck shills

>They're doing the exact opposite of making white identitiarianism "palatable".

This.

the court must be of centrist ideology. We can't have right wing politics taking over the dominance of national politics, America has been center-left leaning for decades, reality has a liberal bias.
The court must reflect this, I demand that Pmurt nominate Garland to replace Kennedy, it would keep the checks and balances on this country

good for you user, hope you become congressman or something

He's bad too, just not as often or to the degree.

Yeah, he gets to choose when and where to turn the US into Europe. That's a lot of power. And it's not "partisanship" it's the courts usurping the legislative branch when and where it pleases. As it stands Kennedy is the deciding vote for almost every instance of that.

Give him time

LMAO there is so much negative news for the Democrats, they just run old stories. They have nothing new that's negative about Trump to shill about.

fyi, anyone talking about morning cuck isn't from here

And this faggot gypo just cuck posts all fucking day long and spams anti-american shit

Why do I have a feeling Kennedy the cunt will not announce retirement today..

IF WE DON'T COVER IT ISN'T HAPPENING
PUT YOUR HEADS IN THE SAND DEMOCRAT VOTERS

It's going to be hysterical when the Republicans take clips of Loretta Lynch pleadin da fif cracka repeatedly and use it in midterm campaign ads.

Looking back at when most SC judges retire, the most often is late june, though some July, some August, some September, and a rare nov and Jan retirement.

So today would be a very likely day, but maybe he gets annoyed people are predicting the day and he picks another day just to be a dildo about it..

SCREEN CAP THIS, TRUMP WILL TWEET ABOUT PODESTA WHO IS TESTIFYING TODAY.

Yeah, feels like it.

I think that's a different Romanian

It's clearly irony... gypo has been here for like a year.

I fully support Kurdistan eliminating Turkey. What a whiner.

he won't because he is the last obstacle against the tyranical rule of Trump

no snek tred

no way...

this is so far fetched, that I will never ever ever ever believe it in a million years. Trump tweeting about Podesta on the day he's testifying? I just screencapped your post to show everyone how retarded you are tonight.

I'm gonna be laughing so hard.

I have the feeling also, because I feel a SC judge is less likely to retire if the MSM predicted the day, he might want to be a diva and be unpredictable

Guess she's gonna be making soap now

Nothing wrong with segregation if they want the laws back in the books.

Nothing to see here.

the only reason he is the deciding vote is because of the ideological divide of the court, you keep using hyperbole to make him seen like a divine figure when all it would take is someone like bryer to drop dead for him to no longer have that power. you sound melodramatic

you can blame papa reagan for appointing him

>the adl was right
>tucker is a symbol of hate

*teleports behind you*
>hol up
>what you be sayin bout them demakrats?

Are the Fine Bros /our guys/?

youtube.com/watch?v=CauSPiYZ7_E

Wasn't that the one who went all psycho and was like
>Don't you worry Tucker I'll be back on your show
She probably will be now in one of those segments where he updates the viewer on how her shitty life, kek

Testifying on what topic

he already did one

Even if he announces anytime this week, it won't be for leaving until after the fall session. All the rumors on him leaking out the last 6 months have been he wants to help the new guy get seated first, and let Trump do a slow confirmation on the next while he retains his seat. That's gonna be especially true for Gorsuch since they're close

fuck off nigger, i'm going to meme this into reality.

>you keep using hyperbole to make him seen like a divine figure when all it would take is someone like bryer to drop dead for him to no longer have that power.

>he's supreme ruler of America, but if another libshit leaves the court that could change

WOW, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSIGHT.

h*ck no

>a future to believe in

no, stop shilling.

Gowdy: You think you're hot shit, don't you mr podesta? Well..

No they're just jumping on the bandwagon because anyone with eyes can see the zeitgeist is turning against left wing totalitarianism.

Is this a good idea?

Maybe we can get them deal with this shit so the West can finally leave

thanks for your retarded insight of "HE IS A DIVINE KING OF AMERICA A GRAND RULER WITH GODLY POWER" you drama queen

*settled

Exactly this; please bring it on

Emails, DNC collusion, I think. The questions asked aren't necessarily limited to a specific topic.

>isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/25-june-islamic-statelinked-nashir-news-telegram-channels
Careful, Crusaders, they want to put poison in your food now.

Anyone got the schedule for today? Any news for kennedy?

SUPERPOWER BY 2030

I have no idea if it's a good idea. Maybe they'll have more success because they give no fucks about rules of engagement or killing civilians. Hindu nationalists love killing muslims.

he's going to be testifying behind closed doors, but rowdy gowdy is going to be there to fuck his shit up. rumor has it they are going to drag him in front of every investigation and make him testify over and over again. republicans are pissed.

btw it's about russian collusion and the fact that the DNC refused to give its servers over to the FBI. because it's behind closed doors, it's no holds bar. they can ask him anything and be nasty. there will be no public transcripts of this one.

Kek here's hoping

Probably not given the shitfit Pakistan would throw.

This. Let the poos go wild. They can be our crusaders. We can give them memes or some shit if they don't fuck it all up.

>inb4 they just use one of their nukes

>saved abortion
>mandated fag marriage

Look there are just two fucking examples of him substituting his preferences over Article 1 powers.

So fucking kill yourself you goddamn Democrat shill.

>cryptowat.ch/
/biz/ on suicide watch with bit(((ponzi))) scheme.

Hey, man, the poos don't have pesky rules about MUH COLLATERAL DAMAGE. They'll go in, shit in the makeshift streets, and kill shitloads of Taliban. Sounds good.

* 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

" "*1:00PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley*

" "*3:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY welcome Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India*

" "*3:55PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Modi*

" In-House Pool Spray (Final Gather 3:45PM Briefing Room Doors)"

" "*4:15PM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Modi*

" "*5:15PM THE PRESIDENT gives joint statements with Prime Minister Modi*

" "*6:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with Prime Minster Modi*

" "*7:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the departure of Prime Minster Modi*