China admits to conducting state sponsored cyberattacks on Canadian infrastructure

China has signed an agreement admitting to state-sponsored cyberattacks aimed at stealing Canadian private-sector trade secrets and proprietary technology, An Act of War.

But they also promised to stop and said sorry in the agreement...

beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/china-agrees-to-stop-conducting-state-sponsored-cyberattacks-targeting-canadian-private-sector/article35459914/

Trudeau is gonna be so sorry when he hears this

Sounds like a win for Canada

China...

sorry

he looks like a fucking cuban

I know, sorry :(

Take it easy there buddy.

So sorry.

That's because he's Fidel Castro's bastard. Look them up side by side the similarities are uncanny.

I won't be surprised if Canada allows for the placement of chinese missiles in canada.

Thanks, guy

Is it said 'buddy', or 'bud-eh' up there?

How accurate is southpark?

>treason

It's entirely accurate.

It's pronounced budd-eh because the top half of our heads are disconnected from the bottom half, so they float and bounce everywhere when we speak. That's why some of our words sound funn-eh

I've never seen a canadian IRL. They are like zebras or the platypus, I have to trust that they exist in the form presented to us in the media.

Why would China attack its own colony?

My sister is Canadian, for some reason. They moved BACK to SA, their family currently living in Cape Town. Let that sink in.

We have infrastructure and if they stole ours why is theirs so terrible?

>why is theirs so terrible?

it's made in china?

Fair enough

Because of China's greedy merchant class.

I met a canadian the other day, he was loud, ugly, hairy and very annoying, and his accent was annoying too, sorry cuntadia

Trudeau once again fighting for Canada.

Tell China if they do it again, you'll send SEAL Team Leaf after them. I'm sure they heard about the new record.

A P O L O G Y
C
C
E
P R A I S E
T R U D E A U
E
D

I met an aussie the other day, he was loud, ugly hairy, and very annoying, and his accent was annoying too, sorry Emustralia.

Really sorry about that.

How isn't this unlawful act of war?

>I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I

I AM TAHW TUB REA UOY WONK I

>>proprietary
Absolutely triggered.

So are you next to apologize?

said sorry?

They can sue them in international courts can they not?

Bullshit. I hear stories about you people scared to stop at police checkpoints, only traveling the highways in white convoys, having to bribe people to get anything done. Nobody is moving back to South Africa you dumb nigger.

You must've found a defective one, some of the parts wear out in the cold so they go down to spiderville and bask in the sun on vacation. Just send your model back, a new more apologetic Canadian will be dispatched to your country in no time! Sorry.

Fucking cuck leaf, you goy, how dare you?!

APOLOGIZE

"It isn't theft when it's a fellow traveler; it's Comradery."