Do black people actual think this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ORMEGXmVgQ

It seems like black people genuinely want to start a race war. I am so fucking sick of reading about their delusions of being great.

Why is it okay for black people to wish death upon all white people, but if a white person even mutters "I don't like this white displacement thing" he is a radical nazi who is going to murder a black person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=5ORMEGXmVgQ
youtu.be/lLoCRQfsw5c
youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black king

Let me tell you a secret

Jews make all the afro centrist memes.

Not as a conspiracy, but they get ad revenue from easy clicks. The niggers spread the content themselves. They don't even know it's not other blacks making the memes.

are kangz not wuz

Do you complain the same way about white people posting the same stuff about black people on literally every other post here and on certain YouTube videos?

Do they know what happened to Haïti after the chimp out?

Not sure what you mean specifically, however I don't mind it as long as it's true.

what happened?

long story short, their national dish is mud cakes

wow they literally are stealing our memes too. Another thing stolen from white man.

Read a book nigger. They killed all the white people and half breeds in a slave revolt.

The rebellion was pretty much just stab and rape everyone, including the only people on the land who actually knew how to run and manage the infrastructure and farms.
Immediately after the French forces were driven out Haiti turned into a failed state. No different from what happened in Africa at the end of colonization when the colonial governments handed over power to the Africans.
These people have nothing except a cargo cult mentality for trying to imitate the power they see. They don't know how to do anything for themselves, and they don't care to know.

Haiti today is a literal pile of rubble, and it has nothing to do with any earth quakes or hurricanes. They destroyed everything and now live in squalor. Their only export of note is raped aid workers with white guilt.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

The French got BTFO

What the fuck are you even talking about? Stupid fucking nigger, don't you have a drive-by or some crack to do?

>youtube.com/watch?v=5ORMEGXmVgQ
and now Haiti is the poorest country in the western hemisphere.
good job niggers.

>It seems like black people genuinely want to start a race war.

At least some of them do. I know a couple who genuinely thing that right wing death squads are already lurking in the shadows and that they need to kill every whitey in some act of preemptive self defense (they don't work it that explicitly but it's really fucking obvious).

They just lack the mental capacity to actually organize it.

realistically a good old fashioned total racewar is the only way to sort the dystopia out and put the kikes and shitskins in their place (the zoo) and white supremacy will take us to the stars, or at least beyond the antarctic ice wall of the flat earth

I can't believe Trumpfags were supporting these Haitian niggers during election time. They are a bunch of animals who slaughtered French and ruined their own country. They deserve to be exploited. Fuck them.

i thought that was zimbabwe

>They just lack the mental capacity to actually organize it.

yeah so to be honest nothing is ever really going to happen I assume

also imagine being proud Haiti... the whole Egyptian thing would be impressive if Egyptians were actually black.. but fucking Haiti, that's all they have to be proud of

No, and let me explain:

>Black people
>Thinking

I've been making the rounds shitposting this* on KANG treads across multiple boards effective.
They don't have any idea how fucked....Roll it
*youtu.be/lLoCRQfsw5c

both are equally horrible

Yes they still claim it was all whitey's fault haiti is a mess.
Without taking a look next door at DR.
Self awareness is not a black trait.

It's why their standard of living has not improved for millennia despite living on one of the richest continents.
You need to recognize a problem before you can fix it.

They killed all the white women, children and farmers including those who helped them be free.

Then it became what Haiti is still is to this day.

Why are you asking us you fucking dipshit? Get on worldstar or whatever and ask them there, stupid ass.

Just posted it in one of the comment threads there. Let's hope it works.

I actually am genuinely curious exactly how many blacks in America believe the "WE WUZ KANGZ" stuff.

>I've been making the rounds shitposting this* on KANG treads

Stop giving that nigger views

The vast majority. They have no heritage so they will believe anything that helps them create a fantasy to escape from how worthless they are

if you want to dig deeper the key word to search for is "hotep"

that's what blacks call KANGZ cultists

Maybe they'll let Uncle Charlie out so he can officiate Helter Skelter.

>we beat the French, English and Spanish armies

It was the yellow fever that wiped out those forces.

>haiti made more money for France than all thirteen colonies

So how come it's just as poor as any negro ruled country nowadays?

>dream of revolution, of real equality

Yeah, and yet as soon as they got hold of power they tortured, raped and killed all the unarmed white women, children and men on the damn island.

>muh black power

Jesus, pls do start a race war. Just try it, dirty apes.

that's a good one, dude is ghetto but he's smart enough to see the truth

have another one
youtube.com/watch?v=0ALm6pR_B4s

>black king
That's a larping Sup Forumsack.

>Genuinely believe right wing death squads are lurking in the shadows
A small group of 4-6 men could reasonably keep a large swathe of most rural areas clean through 'disappearences' and staged murder-suicides.

F

Maybe its real. Maybe they can communicate amongst themselves subliminally/subconsciously.
Like fish that swim in schools.
Primitively advanced.

Funny how retards talk about Europe n shit, muh white people n shit, i live in nation that where german slaves for 700 years after that USSR fucked us more then anything, we had it way worse then niggers.

Indeed, we had a lot of Eternal Anglo trying to fuck us up in the only continent that ever mattered on earth...

>1804 = real equality
They literally slaughtered every white person.
Even anti-slavery activists.

>Haiti made more money for France than the 13 colonies.

Wow, I wonder why a colony of France made more money for France then all 13 of British colonies in America put together.

I'd like to see actual numbers on it and what percent believe certain things.

I mean, there's dummies who claim Asians invented everything, there are even idiots here in Korea saying that Koreans invented the airplane, but it's not a very popular thing. Most people are like "it's not even true but if it were who cares focus on what we're doing now and what we can do in the future not what our ancestors may have done ages ago."

It actually could be possible since the region was ripe for production of sugar canne and spices, products with much more added value at the time. The whole french colonial empire at that time (limited to the caribbean sea then) was considered a money machine, gold quite litteraly growed on trees.

>They literally slaughtered every white person.
That's the lesson the modern left seems unable to comprehend.
The tolerance of white society is an aberration, not the norm. The second niggers/muslims/whoever have the upper hand is the second they'll start slaughtering those who were foolish enough to let them get the upper hand.

but user, surly haiti was just 1 example of blacks rising up and destroying everything...