I want to kill a white, christian (i prefer orthodox) subhuman

I want to kill a white, christian (i prefer orthodox) subhuman

esek orospu

Good lad, take the slavshits and leave the rest of us

how about no, goatfucker

It's well documented that Muslim resentment stems from jealousy over the white man's impressive phallus especially when compared to the "Turkish inch". Killing a BWC won't make your little member any bigger user

the only reason why i said orthodox was because my ancestors used to bully orthodogs a lot

Good luck finding a white orthodox Turk.

I'd hate white people too if my civilization thought so poorly of my own race that for 600 years they kidnapped white kids and let them run the country instead.

I mean Jesus fuck how embarrassing must it be to be a Turk, did you know that "Turk" was an insult IN TURKEY during the Rum Sultinate? It was like calling someone a redneck. A chic Turk was a Roman, you see. Oh sure he drank yogurt and fucked horses but he was Roman, because he lived in Greece. That makes sense, right?

All of Turkey's history was spent trying to be something other than Turkey. Desperately scraping to be Roman, to be Greek, to be White. A never-ending identity crisis that reached its Creschendo in Ataturk doing the one thing none of them had tried before: Just make Turkey not Muslim. Not anything else, in particular, but not Muslim. Just pretend we aren't Muslims. Just reject the last piece of identity that we still have.

This lasted for, what, sixty years? And you say you hate white people. I don't think that's true Turkroach, I think your entire civilization is built off of self loathing. A deep cultural hatred for your own past because when you look back, all you see is wasted steppeland and Cossacks laughing at you.

I am white and orthodox. Wanna try?

every day. every fucking day, roach

>Bulgaria
easy target

Read that in this guys voice. pic related. WTF have you guys done to me?

make sure it's a white woman. the world needs less of those

i dont even think about you roachy, but i am flattered that you make whitey your god that you cant stop thinking about and focus your impotent hate on.

it's mostly shitpost fueled with white subhuman butthurt
how do i know this? Rum Sultanate Turks didn't call themselves Turks, they called themselves Turkmens

>I don't even think about you
And who are you? An obese manlet white subhuman who lives with his mom?

Fuck off larproach. Come back when you create a happening thread.

>Slav rapebaby tries to speak up
cute
does Jamal let you post on this racist board? Should i call him and tell him about you?

It's mostly an effortless BTFO of your "civilization," roach. Contest a single thing I said without resorting to literal semantics.

Ayyy, me too. Meet me in Sofia, in the park next to the stadium.
I'll bring a few more people like us, who want to beat orthodox white subhumans, and will bring bats. Come meet us. We'll have fun.

>subhuman
>flag
>30% inbred country

go get stomped by some dashnaktsutyun like a good roach

I already refuted your copypasta, white subhuman
also what's that cringy flag? Do you want me to shove a soviet mosin up your ass?
>30% inbred
source: my whore white mother's ass
also USAians are the most subhuman posters on this board. You're a special kind of retards i have to admit
how does it feel to be ruled by Jews btw?

ah the daily "all whites must die" shitpost

and it is nearly always a Turk

you have beaches, nice weather, some fine cities (at least outside Eastern Anatolia)
hmm, what I should today , Kemal asks himself
yea, right, another shitpost on pol

>I want to kill a white, christian (i prefer orthodox) subhuman
Sure you do but then someone will inevitably turn on a kitchen light and you will all scatter under a pizza box. I've seen this play out 1000 times.

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

It's literally a 160 cm roach with inferiority complex.

inshallah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How Original!

meanwhile, if you had any guys to say that in front of me, i'd do this to you.

I agree

guts*

Go to Russia, seems like it's what you are looking for. 70% are orthodox christians, subhuman by every standard, communist, no value of contribution to humanity in general.

Why do you base things on what your ancestors did?

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

your country is inbred as fuck and is good for nothing, all you serve for is more fucking low IQ muzzies

This guy used to post dead american soldiers and get 300+ guaranteed replies, every time

the turk flag triggers them

He found his niche like jews roleplaying "merchants" and getting all the (Yous)

OMG what happened to his lips. Did the white guy punch back?

I know. At first I was annoyed that newfags didn't sage but then you find the comical in all of this.

He want to kill, not get robbed, emptied of organs and left to die in a ditch.

Saged. Why do people reply to shitskins? Do you argue with a crying baby? No, you ignore it until it goes back to sleep.

unsaged white subhuman

Why orthodox user. Catholics and protestants are much more degenerate.